Saturday, July 05, 2008
This week's review { 29 june - 5 july }
Look at that leaf.. binary fission??Sunday- its my father's b'day!
before^
after ^
Yes.. me. I like my fringe. Nice and short. :phehes. The previous time was during the march hols. She ought to be honoured.. the only person other than my parents who saw me transforming from long hair to shorter hair. I just told the hair stylist.. "Could you thin and cut 2 inches off my hair?" She did.. & i nearly slipped on my very own hair! oh wells.. Now I'm happier that its shorter.. I literally feel light-headed. No more waiting 3 hours for my hair to dry naturally & 1 hour after blowing my hair dry. 0.o A time waster man.. long hair.. & it doesn't help that my hair retains a lot of water.. Why I didn't cut it short? erm.. What am I gonna do with those hair rubber bands at home then?
.jpg)
........................................................................................................................................................................
Some drink.. i forgot the name..
both my bro and i love the black pepper seafood pasta. :)
Mum having kiddy meal..
Look at the smaller cup.
Seriously.. kiddy
She kapoked some of my pasta..
Had a free banana split as it was papa's birthday. At home..
frozen grapes anyone?That monkey on the left was given to papa from bro. My papa was born in the year of the Monkey. According to the chinese zodiac calendar.
Well.. family pic. without mum, as she didn't wanna be inside.. oh well.. suit herself. (I'm not trying to be sarcastic, I dun force ppl)
.jpg)
.jpg)
ok.
Monday
School term 2 officially starts.. brand new lectures & stuff. The horror of reports are back. Yes. First lecture was maths. Did integration. But was rushing the horrible phychem data sheet of the graphs and stuff.. you should have seen my face when i realised that it needed to be handed in that day itself. FS0802 also got a rude shock. If we did it according to the lab manual, each person whould have to draw 10 graphs! I'm not kidding. 10! Imagine the horror. Anyway, I hand drew 4 and the rest was done by mapa by microsoft excel. Thank you. Oh yeah, & thank you shihui for allowing me to refer. ^^ well, anyway.. intro to fs came next and the timetable went on and on.. mapa went emoing again so it left 5 helpless ladies to fend for themselves.. Monday was boring..
Tuesday
We tried out heu campus during phychem lecture. Was pretty fun. Something like msn messenger but it was kind of an interactive lesson between teacher and students. So we could practically talk to the teacher.. 70+ students at one go. and it looks just like msn.. amusing lesson we had.. and mapa had to do drawings of la bi xiao xin and press send. -.- it is phchem lesson about electrolysis.. not art lesson. Well, it was funny all the same. I just typed hi and put a sun. hees. Then intro to fs practical.. we did fats and pastry.. I was emoing quite badly and I won't say why because its not impt. and anyway.. shihui, jacq & I did this prac without amir.. as teacher took him out to form another group. So anyway.. we were the slowest.. not because we were slow in the process.. We didn't have the ingredients to start with in the first place.. so the waiting game begun. So those ppl who said we were slow.. thanks ah. Anyway.. we overcooked the pastry. So yeah.. chao tar?
& it was easy for it to burn considering there was 80g of butter in there! and the mixing process was so weird for once.. it didn't seem that we needed to add any water as the dough looked wet enough already. Why must my group always have to do the weird experiments? Well.. after this, there was a long break where mapa decided he needed to emo again. So it was left with us 5.
Look at this.. reminds me of microbio broth culture.. it has pellicle, sediment, and slight turbidity.. I'm seriously going mad.. HELP!
and microbio followed.
Wednesday
School started at 12. -.- okay.. Then there was POE lecture. & we went for the NYAA talk. Ppl really need talks to increase their awareness of things.. as can be seen in this talk. After the talk ppl rushed down like water to grab the forms. I thought it was to be involved in the MINDS thing one.. so I went down as well. When I realised it was the NYAA consent form, I retreated, as I was already in that cca. As i did so, the forms were already taken.. lols.. nothing more to add here. Any way.. charmaine and I went Koufu to have dinner as we had aikido afterwards.. & as i didn't bring my uniform, she followed me home to get it. Than we went for aikido.
Aikido was alright that day. It was the first time I partnered a non-black belt. Seems like sensei has already trusted me to learn on my own without the full guidiance of a black belt. Hearing him say "good" felt good to me. A sense of encouragement for me to go on. Especially if i'm really tired. The only prob now is that I always forget to kneel when he comes to correct me. lols.. its just a natural response for us to stand and watch him demonstrate the right actions. oh well.. I'll have to take note of that. So I made my tired way home..
Thursday
Thought that Ms Ho would lecture us for the pathetic data sheet we submitted. She seemed pretty calm. lols.. i wonder if she's seen them yet.. Finally, we got our experiments right! Hooray! Seems like cutting my hair was a good thing.. lols. Than was microbio lecture. I'm starting to take more interest in bio. Dunno why.. despite the relentless memorising of facts.. About the diff types of agar.. lol.. Mac Conkey agar.. Blood agar.. the sheeps and cows are driving me nuts.. talk about the animals.. gosh.. I wonder what happened to the ducks.. I'm not making sense here.. so there. There wasn't any POE tutorial so we had a long break to survive through. a long long one. So after a meal at North Canteen.. 4 of us went to emo.
Maths teacher announced the grades that day. Shan't say more.
Friday
A super duper long day. Spent the 15 mins before lecture wandering about the koi pond and taking pics of the fishys. .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
So adorable la.. but they seem hungry. And we noticed that they loved Shihui a lot.. followed her everywhere she went.. lol. not on the ground of course. around the concrete steps. But they love my finger too. :) probably small enough to look like worms. :P
Inorganic lecture.. hmm.. I like the new version of the dot and cross diagram we learnt. So much nicer and simpler to draw than those with circles... that looked like ovals when we hand-draw them. And I remember the dipole-dipole and stuff, hahas. Then had tutorials.. than... a break than POE tutorial, where our groups for the ICA thing would be formed. Teacher did it in that manner.. alex gave out the lollipops with group numbers on it. We just had to take what we got. Guess what?
Shihui, charmaine, mapa/moomoo & I were in the same group! OMG. and yeah, he went through tutorial as well.. .jpg)
Then was another break.. than food culture.. yeah.. Kapo clan and stuff.. teacher went through the quiz answers. He said MB students scored better overall.. like what do you expect.. they only had that to study for the day before while we had that + a super content-based intro to food science test to study for which i'm gonna flunk for sure. So yeah. & they were so happy about that. farnie ppl. Seems like i can pass this elective so I'm satisfied. I dun think I'm gonna continue with this elective once it's officially announced not-compulsory. Too busy already.. considering I dun even have time to talk to dear karen and wendy.. :'( & I'm rushing this before I get back to officially school work again. boo.. simply lifeless..
Saturday
Got myself some muffins.. yeah.. and on the lappy again.. my poor poor eyes. Oh well.. and I'm now braving this horrifying thunderstorm here.. scary.. lightnings and stuff.. HOrrible.
minister.. lols
Hope life gets better than this.
Tiredness overwhelms me..
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:34 AM
+ + +

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



<< Home