Saturday, June 28, 2008
Common Tests are finally OVER!!! = results will be coming soon.. OH THE HORROR!!!!!!
I dun like blogging about school work stuff.. I dunno why. :Pat least..
COMMON TESTS ARE FINALLY OVER!!!
A great weight lifted off my head.. cramming everything into that brain of mine is definitely not nice. I was like so exhausted yesterday that I slept at 10pm.. after completing the jigsaw puzzle.
Anyway, i went back to Deyi after my food culture quiz to collect my testimonial. Looking back.. the times were good & I enjoyed being the chem rep under Mrs Cheam with Karen. haha. Now life's totally diff. No more uniforms, rules are more relaxed.. but life's just as tough.. considering I'm still taking science & maths subjects.
I met Wendy Teo coincedently at the bus stop to take a bus down to amk hub. Coincedences.. they're everywhere.
So we met Karen and walked to Deyi. & we collected our testimonials. On our way out, we noticed our past artworks that were displayed around the fountain at the front of our school. There were more of our artworks around.. but we didn't bother. LOL. So here are mine..
I forgot to flip it.. nvm.. anyway, this is the practice NDP drum we used in 2004's NDP. Our art teacher got us to paint on it something to represent home. l.jia xin & I painted that. ^-^
This ladybird here in the fountain was my sec 2 D&T final product for the End of year exams. Got quite a good grade for that.. lol.. We were supposed to design some toy for young kids & make it. All I did was to paint 1/2 a styrofoam ball, paste 2 eyes on it, cut out acrylic legs, shape them, & stick everything on a tamiya car engine with wheels.. oh well.. it is now degrading.. the eyes have turned red under the intense heat of the sun.. haha. Good luck & bye my friend! Then we went to Sumo house for dinner. Karen didn't know what the place name was so she did the sumo pose.. LOL. Looked so cute la. So.. this was what I ate.
$5.90 + free flow of Japanese Green tea that tasted simply heavenly.. despite being hot.
I had a great, FULL dinner. :D
These were complementary treats from them. Wooh, frozen strawberries with yogurt in the middle.. I love the food there la. Pity my father doesn't.. Well, I do love saving money. haha, it beats spending them all at one go.. guilty pleasure you know.. I was sooo tired.. we went to amk hub to walk & window shop. You know I dun like to do so, but for them, I'm willing. :) & at one shop @ amk central, they are selling plain tank tops at $4! It is made up of really good material.. maybe I'll go get one tmr, perhaps, hehe.. considering I didn't buy any clothes for quite sometime already..
We walked and walked.. then i bought bundung from the bubble tea shop for $1.. I sure do count my finances.. lol. & yeah..
Went macs because they wanted to eat ice cream & we went home.
Saw many ppl today.. ruby, meiwei, xiting, l.jiaxin, vidya, barathi, wendy heng.. all going back deyi to collect testimonials since we were all informed we could all collect it starting yeaterday.
I nearly dozed off in the bus despite it was only a mere 5 stops.. and 10mins journey? When i reached home at 8pm, i decided to bathe rather than doze off in the sofa.. so i did. After bathing I didn't feel as tired so I decided to do the jigsaw puzzle Vidya, l.jia xin & wendy heng gave me for my b'day. ^-^
hmm.. 100 pieces.. Doesn't look like a lot, haha.
ok, i solved the border in 10mins.
on my way..
Yay! I finished the puzzle in 45mins! Haha.. I feel that I'm slow.. considering i was exhausted, & the pieces of the sky and clouds look similar! so it wasn't that easy. So after completing it, I went to sleep. :D & a very long sleep indeed.. 12hours!!!Glad that all's over. :D
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:56 PM
+ + +




<< Home