Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Saturday, July 26, 2008

20-26th July 2008 This tiring week..

Saturday:
ok, let's see.. shihui came to my house. Here is the flower minister.. hahas. Shrunk like crazy.. Oh wells.. teach me one day how to make that yeah? hahas.. but be prepared.. prepare ear muffs.. I'm scared of balloons as they make a loud sound when they burst. hahas.
My mummy went to the Health Fair @ Suntec City.. and she appeared on the newspaper.. hahas.. funnily.. she's the only one really looking at the chef's demonstration. =X
I couldn't find my consent form for the outing to Gardenia.. then i found it in my bag.. squashed beneath my lappy.. oh my..
Sunday:
-went church as per normal..
-ate chicken cutlet rice.. delicious :D
-got some groceries
-HOME!
My father thought of releasing my darling terrapin into macritchie reservior.. but too many ppl.. so we didn't. Presenting to U all: Roti-Prata-Monk!!! hahas. Yup.. I agree.. a weird name for a terrapin. I gave it this name.. you all can call my a weirdo now. :P

Reasons for the name: Rotiprata=Mr terrapin is flat like one. =X & Monk=well.. Mr Terrapin is bald after all.. I had another terrapin.. but it ran away 3 years ago when we left it at my grandma's house when we went overseas.. Its gone.. If it was still here.. I'll name it Naan Nun!!! hahas. :P

i seriously love this reptile.. its like so cute la.. I have this thing for ugly animals.. Bull dogs are included. =X

We went Food Junction @ J8.. I love the renovation & stuff.. but i dun like the new chairs.. so big and bulky.. even ppl like me have difficulty sitting down.. kept knocking at the sharp sides of the stool.. boo.. Something worse that deters me from going there often.. the stupid price INFLATION!!! The stall vendors just increased the price of the food by a dollar or 2! Wth.. and the amount of food they serve is never enough to fill my tummy.. and I asked for a cup of fresh green apple juice without ice, they sold it to me more expensive.. which is expected.. but.. THERE WAS STILL ICE INSIDE!!! OMG la.. I can't stand it sia.. I'm not going there man.. never.. I'd rather go MOS burger or some other eatery.. oh yeah.. & that's my bro. :) I like his new band shirt. ^-^ He performed at Botanical Gardens together with 5 other symphonic bands who got Gold for last year's SYF.

$6.50 for this.. worth it? I think not.. :(

Anyway..

Monday:

-It rocks!!! hahas. The super high day. :D
Because we camwhored! hahas

Weird looking ppl? hahas..



Nabilah just had to press that button.. when my face happened to be there..

aayee!!!
LOL
CRASH!!!



Hahaha.. someone's pregnant... =X
ok.. i look retarded here..
Dun come my blog and read this post during 7th month yeah?



I like the way I walk away here. :P
HAHAHA!

ichi- 1
ni- 2
san -3
some ppl are fighting behind.. =X
I've got good news.. Birdie decided to nest at my house again!!! Weee.. I've been a good host. :P Welcome back birdie!!!
Tuesday:

Those round things on the petri dish are what you call antibiotics disks.
Went This Fashion with Shihui & Charmaine to get the office blouse.. so i got this. :p nice? lols. Gonna wear that for all the presentations.. LOL. ppl will get tired of me wearing the same thing for everything..
Then shihui accompanied me to Queensway Shopping Centre to see the spike shoes.. Didn't see much.. the one i like best didn't have my size.. boo.. but it wasn't a wasted trip there.. I ate a lot. :P a lot a lot. Muah chee, katong laksa and sugar cane drink. Very delicious food there. :D
& Guess what? I only took about 25mins to get home from there. hehe.. 855 rocks!
Wednesday:
-was supposed to discuss POE project.. but that cow was late.. sigh.. next time tell him timing must set it super advanced.. 3 hours earlier than meeting time.. lols.
How can a person be 3 hours late?..
I love library cafe.. delicious puffs and nice drinks. That's charmaine. :P
Gardenia.. didn't take much photos.. can't take photos in there in the first place. hahas.
-After Gardenia outing, went to library.. me, charmaine & moomoo.
- I spent my time there sleeping.. I really can snooze man.. gosh.. both of them couldn't wake me up even with constant nudging.. gosh..
-when i finally woke up.. i was like a zombie..
-Than tried the icecream they sell at the atrium.. hahas. not too bad la.. just wasn't used to the flavour at first. :)
-went aikido.. I partnered a brown belt :). Her name is belle. not bad you know, I had fun.. hehes. & she's quite pretty too.
Thursday:

-Checked our cultures.
bacteria ppl.. run for your lives.. hahas. Penicillin is good. :D
-Went to collect the prize for the prize-giving day that i missed. I miss 409.. boos.. I'll be there on teachers' day. Be there ppl! hehe.
I quite like it you know. My first time receiving this type of cute prize. ^-^
The cert has the same design as the SYF cert.. lols
Friday:
-Went school early..
-rushed the MB report drawings.. so much to draw.. I think i should go take art.. lols
-Lectures.. tutorialss..
-Skipped food culture for the 1st time.. was too tired.. only slept for 3 hours the previous night.. so did some project discussion with fiza, and looking through the info that the various group members sent. Than i went to sleep.. lols. for a mere 20mins.. lols.
-than i went track&field.. & ran..
-we had the normal warmups, than ran 100-200-400-600-600-400-200-100m, with 100m slow jog/walk in between. Than we did the eh.. i forgot liao la.. can't remember the names.. sigh.. its like lifting up one of your legs and putting it in front of you and you bend both legs.. aiyah.. I'll find out the name.. we did 200 times each for each leg.. wah.. at least it beats doing 500 crunches right? omg la.. I'm in for a tough time man.. But I'll persevere! Jia you woonching!!!
Saturday:
eh.. shihui is taller now? She's in my prom heels! hahas. its nearly 3 inches high. hahas.. dunno why i got such high heels.. I'm still taller. :P
Charmaine: Oh no! i'm shorter now.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh!

-hahas. than they left.
-Then I went to the poolside restaurant @ Hwa Chong hahas.. food ah!
- when i reached the bus stop near my house, my bro, mum & I decided we should do some exercising and we went to the fitness corner. hahas. i did some rowing and played a bit with the monkey bar.. I seriously can't do pull ups.. I'm a hopeless case sia.. Now encouraging my bro to do so.. diff for him to do also la.. he's in band.. not much time to exercise.. and he's so long.. he's got long legs and long hands.. which makes it even more difficult to do pull ups.. anyway.. I'm hopeless at pushups too.. i can only do the female method.. the male method ah.. i can only do maybe a few properly..

Ok, i'm tired.. nites!

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:49 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ 14-18 jULY 2008-- It's sickening to be sick..
+ HAPPY 100th POST!!!
+ This week's review { 29 june - 5 july }
+ Common Tests are finally OVER!!! = results will be...
+ My Birthday! ^-^
+ Common Test Week!!! 23-27 June 2008
+ Wed & [Thurs & Fri]--library fun! x)
+ Aikido Outing!!! June hols outing 4, Sentosa outin...
+ Happy Birthday and may our friendship lasts for et...
+ Go birdie! :0




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p