Saturday, July 12, 2008
HAPPY 100th POST!!!
- I shall post once a week during school days and at least every 2 days during my hols.. unless there's a camp, outing, vacation, or wadever.
- I shall just be ME.
yeah, ok, that's all.. lols. expected more?? Nahs.. I'm much too busy for that, besides, I'm happy for what i have now, God, family, friends, caring school teachers. What more do I ask for? More sleep? lols. Perhaps.
I shall start with this week's post.
you will hear a lot abt moomoo in this post. Comical fellow.
Monday
- Was ok I think. Lectures as per normal.
On the way to food culture lesson. Photo credit: shihui. Notice the bag. not mine. If you can't see it, its fine.
- Intro to FS report discussions.. with some help from Shihui. Gosh la.. so much to say..
- The microbio e-prac report.. eew.. hate e-pracs..
- The e-journal for FS.. wah.. caused me to sleep at 6am.. till renzhi thought I woke up early to complete my homework.. when I haven't slept.. lols. So I slept from 6 to 7.30am.. than i made my way to school..
Tuesday
- Those normal Tuesdays except for the fact that I didn't sleep much.. only 1 hour +.. Was considered hyper that morning.
- Copied notes as per normal in phychem lecture..
- Then went FS prac. We made IceCreams!!!
- lols..
So you see.. we used this to beat the egg white till well.. even if you held it upside down on your head, the white mass wouldn't fall off. It'll take lots of precious energy for me to beat the egg white with my bare hand.. and loads of time too.. Luckily there's this machine around. :D
The egg white.
Ooh ooh..
.jpg)
Some cow is trying to attack me with the Hello Kitty oven gloves! Eek!!!
.jpg)
The super well mixed egg white.
.jpg)
We had bubble tea again.
I was playing around with this pen of raymond's when I pulled something out from it. 0.oSo that's Tues. The days are getting shorter and shorter.. That's bad.. really horrible..
That Tues night, I was watching the lawyer show.. not sure of the name.. I didn't follow this series but I decided to watch it because it was the last episode. Oh my.. than this actor below caught my attention. hehe.. Anyway, Hong kong shows rock! I've watched a great many and I find them all excellent! So yeah.

Anyway.. I didn't have the time to find a better pic. lols. and I didn't know his name till shihui told me.. 陈健峰 So I'll stop here. :)
Wednesday
- School started at 12pm again.. somehow.. I dun have a good feeling of not having any FS tutorials..
- well.. something stupid happened.. Raymond smsed Yiting saying that his microbio lab manual flew into the canal.. His butter fingers are simply buttery than.. Its a wonder he doesn't drop cutlery or plates or wadever while working in swensen, when he can't even hold a piece of paper properly.. tsk tsk..
- So there was POE lecture.. gosh.. more and more weird terms we have to learn.. Then lecturer showed us this video clip of some country where (you have to picture it in your head) it is on a railway track in some developing country, a train passes by. After the train passes, suddenly all the 'temporary' walls came down.. I thought what happened.. It was the ppl there setting up their stalls.. LOL. OMG.. if i can find the video clip one day. I'll definitely put it up here. But on the sad side.. they lead rather dangerous lives.. what if the train topples? Or what if they didn't manage to 'pull up' their stalls on time and the train runs over them.. Ooh the horror. I hope for the best for them and pray for their safety.
- In addition to this lecture, lecturer was teaching us National Income or something, then we were trying to apply the knowledge used from this Keynesian Economics into our daily lives.. So with regards to the consumption function, raymond was making fun of me saying that I save & save & save till i bring all my savings into my grave.. Obviously i was mad & replied that Raymond doesn't believe in saving and so he forever cannot retire. wth la. Come everyone, saving is good right?
- There was finally a microbio prac. Weee! I simply dread e-practicals.. steals away my time and youth.. practically.. cause my Youth day was taken away from me on Mon. :(
- Then charmaine & I went to have our late lunch at South Canteen as we had aikido later on. That pic below is what we both ate.
From the Jap stall, Yaki Udon. Delicious but ex. costs $3. and it comes with a diluted bowl of miso soup. - So was trying and trying to solve the ques 4 of the inorg report like the whole time there. hahas.. I am persistant at times. Bad and good habit.. oh wells.
- Then we rushed to aikido and made it on time.. whew.. thought we would be late.
- Aikido training was good. I always feel happy after aikido. & I feel even happier when my father comes by to fetch me home. XD I'll master the rolling technique one day. I'll repeat myself. 1 day.. oh yeah, & my bro also wants to join aikido. :) He was the one who recommended me this cca in the first place.. lols.
Thursday
- Phychem prac in the morning.
- Found a new way to get to microbio lecture faster.
- Used the new way to get back up to see our microbio experiments.
Tada! here are some.. lazy to upload the rest. :P Colourful eh?After which we all went to lunch.
- Everyone was feeling drowsy.. including myself.. well, I was rushing reports.. I was entertained by my packet of twisties, busily munching away.. The rest snoozed, leaving fiza, charmaine, nasyita and I.
- Then I was busily munching and munching.. & I happened to turn to my left where raymond was sleeping and nodding away.. Something awful happened.
RAYMOND DROOLED!!!
- I thought he vomitted or something.. because quite a bit came out of his mouth.. You should have seen fiza's face and mine.. we were like 0.0?! Then I immediately got tissue.. lols.. Big joke man. After which fiza started describing moomoo as merlion.. and got me laughing and laughing like some hyena gone mad.. As you know.. hyenas already look hysterical.. I was a mad one.. OMG. I laughed till tears covered my eyes.. and kicked the whole table towards fiza.. LOL.. it was an accident but it made me laugh even more.. I couldn't cool down after that.. it continued to remain a joke throughout the day.
.jpg)
He's still at it.. sleeping while we plaited his lovely long fringe..
And the moo merlion became a clothes hanger.
& this is what happened to his maths book.. done on Tues i think. That messy clump of lines on top are meant to look like a horse.. done by raymond.. it looked obese to me. The cow in the centre was done by yours truly, ME, in black pen. I tried toner value too. The weirdo horse below the cow was drawn by ME too. In pencil this time, as i've never drawn a horse in my life. A good first try right? lol.. I added wings and horns to make it look like a unicorn. The pig IS NOT drawn by me. Its drawn by shihui.
I just had to take a pic with the swensens boy. The words on the shirt goes..
"I'm so going to SWENSENS"
oh yeah.. paiseh.. no time.
I went home and had a pretty good rest and did my tutorial.
Friday
- Went to school via father's car. I'm never gonna take this way to school on fri again.
- Firstly.. I woke up a bit late.
- Secondly, my bro had to go school first.. so my father drove him there first.
- Thirdly, His school was on a hill and there were many other cars around that narrow lane.
- Fourthly, there was a terrible jam at a sickening small road that has never jammed before.
- It was a car accident and i guess it was a fatal one. Because the car seemed badly dented and there was a fallen motorcycle. So.. you know.
- I was like only 4 mins to late. LOL. I'm gonna take bus to school myself. Rather than going to Marris Stella and all the way back up. That circle line MRT better be ready soon. So my bro can have easy access to his school.. takes him over an hour to get home by bus as compared to 15mins by car. Because he has to change bus.
- Mapa was ill.. so no entertainer that day.
- But we managed to entertain ourselves just fine. :D
- So during the 3h break, we went to Causeway point. Look what we did..
.jpg)
Arcade!!! hahaha, my favourite machine. :D
I managed to score an A+ for one of the songs. :) HAPPY
you can go ask them.. I played a LOT.
At Minitoons.. we bought the same lanyard. :D and we lost our gummy candy.. wanted to share with fiza and nabilah when we got back to school.. I think it's at the shop. :( wasted.. 
Shihui bought this for her friend.
Cute. the tag which is on it says Doo Doo.. LOLI'd rather they call it POW. 'P' for pig, and 'OW' and extract from cow. right moomoo?
.jpg)
Gummy candy. i love this brand of candy. The same brand as my fascini greatables.. the long long noodle like candy. Yummy!!
Saturday
- i tried blogging 3 times before I finished up this post. Too many interruptions.. Once was for lunch, the other was to go and see the pics for the family photoshoot.. and now I'm finally done. Saturdays are my busy days.. well, everyday is my busy day.
There's never enough time in a SCL student's life.. Lifeless.. lifeless.. Life revolves around reports, tutorials, and more reports..
& I have to call my Sec school up.. with regards to whether I can attend the school's prize giving day.. I obviously can't because i have lessons.. and I have to wear formal wear.. which would be so ridiculous if i were to wear it in school.. besides.. i'm no business student. So yeah. I'll call them on Mon since no one's in the office like on the weekends because of the 5 day work week thing..
I want 5 day work week!!! In my dreams..
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:34 PM
+ + +

.jpg)
.jpg)



<< Home