Friday, August 08, 2008
08 08 08!!! hahas.. BEIJING OLYMPICS GAMES
this was the paper plate where my cousin's b'day cake was served to me.. lols.. he's only 2 la.. but i loved the cake! :D
the cute cut watermelons :D
yup.. many were curious about how i look without my specs.. yes.. my specs make my eyes smaller..Monday-4/8
At the Koi fish pond.. I was trying to play a fool.. the fishys love me! hahas. everytime i walk near them they'll swim to me. and I'm a bit playful by nature.. seeing that they were hungry, I picked up a fallen branch of leaves and as you can see above.. the fishys really thought it was FOOD! sorry fishys.. it is illegal to feed you all.. my apologies..Wednesday-6/8
school was slack this whole week.. so nothing really worth posting la.. but aikido...
omg.. it was terrible.. my partner was so rough with me.. as if I'm a guy like that.. i was so shocked at the pain i faced in just the first 10mins of lesson.. like wth.. then my greatest fears came true.. My head slammed against the ground.. aikido not supposed to use strength. :( why she use so much strength.. I'm a white belt you know.. an amateur.. wth.. kanna concussion.. boo la.. then nvm.. she twisted my arm so freakingly hard than i felt that i might sprain my wrist anytime.. I'm not a pervert la.. no need to do this to me. and yeah.. she was a bit heavy for me to push down.. and i fell with a very loud slam sound.. charmaine was thinking who was than poor fellow who fell so hard.. it was me.. -.-
angry..
Thursday-7/8
another slacky day..
ah yes.. this is me.. took this photo before I lose my flexibility.. considering i'm rather lazy.. hahas. :PFriday-8/8
NDP celebration in school
this was the leftover of fiza & nabilah's buffet lunch.. lols.
I caught a disgusting fly with fiza's cup. lols.. then they made fun of me saying i can be a bug exterminator in the future.. since i catch and kill bugs very efficiently and often.. lols.. I'm scared of them.. that's why I catch them..
In the auditorium.. we watched some super long performance whereby there is some drama on stage and when you see them acting something that you think is not right, you shout stop and take over the actor's part.. I mean.. you have to be super brave to go up like that.. I'm not.. =x
boring till charmaine had to doze off.. LOL! no la.. she just happened to close her eyes when i was picturing her with her glittery head accessory..
that's me and charmaine. No leg cramp this time.. but i got a blister. boo..
is self control that hard??
i think so..
take me back to childhood.. London bridge is falling down.........
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:19 PM
+ + +




<< Home