Tuesday, September 02, 2008
This is the start of a Well-made-used-of holiday. ^-^
Angry angry.. we rented the bike liao somemore.. so we stood in the shelter(which was hardly useful in the first place) & ate the remaining of our food. *Poor bike.
Still raining..
See what wind & rain does to us? It makes me look like siao char bo..
For the pic above.. i was laughing like crazy.. because this stupid rain went on & off, on & off.. so these guys happened to cycle near our shelter and suddenly it rained.. I tot they would come to share our shelter.. They didn't. I suddenly saw an umbrella pop up! haha. and they continued cycling.. LOL.
Look..
ah yes.. its not very clear in the pic, but I was staring into the horizon when i saw those ships out at sea.. & I happened to be having some fishermen's friends lozenges.. you know why.. & I suddenly felt that I needed to take a pic like that. LOLs.
A police car? For wad I dunno..
As I was saying earlier.. that rain was horrible.. start stop start stop.. so here we are.. ending up at different shelters.. [A 2 hour ride became a 40mins ride..]
went to macs, & mac cafe. Oreo cheese cake is my favourite. :D
heh. & I bought coke.. for my throat.
So we found our way to the bus stop back to amk after a long long walk.. This is St. Patrick's..
& this is CHIJ Katong Convent.. just opposite each other.
I worked!!!!!!!!!!! OMG..hahas, why the big reaction? heh. It's my first time working.. You see.. I was busy the previous hols.. Last nov/dec I had overseas trips so I couldn't get any.. This Jan/Feb I was in YJC for PAE.. so i can't work.. & March/April? Poly students already snatched the jobs. & i was busy sorting out photos & helping out in the household.. being a domestic worker.. So.. I didn't intend to work this holiday.. but somehow.. fate loves to play with me & I ended up having various job options.. haha. So I'll try my best to squeeze this part time job doing paper work into my supposing very busy hol schedule. Which = whenever i'm free, I'll work.
the best part, working hours are very flexible :D & the pay is for what you do & not by hours. :D So if you're fast & efficient, you'll earn more. & pay is daily.
{shan't disclose my pay here :P}
& I get to do my job in a nice comfy chair.. hehe..
in a room all by myself.. that's the chair I'm sitting in. :)
Imagine picking out so many staplets.. of course not all I do la.. I contributed quite a lot also.
Yes! 2 stacks down.. 4 more to go.. *faints.. nah, its fun! You get to see me like a bullet train. :Pokok.. & I ate pizza for lunch.
& I work for my aunt who is under my grandfather.. so you get the relationship. :)
when i dun say anything.. doesn't mean i dunno anything..
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 6:32 PM
+ + +

.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



<< Home