Friday, August 15, 2008
I'm an Olympic AddIcT.. gosh.. :/
I thought I was only interested in the artistic sports events..
Who would have expected I've watched almost everything except soccer..
I've watched:
Artistic gymnastics
Horse riding
Archery
Shooting
Hurdles
Shot put
Badminton
Basketball
Diving
Volleyball
Beach volleyball
Table tennis
Boxing
Sailing
Road Cycling
Hockey
Fencing
Judo
Weightlifting
Tennis
& Swimming.. I've watched every single match Michael Phelps swam in.. & watch Tao Li's, and Nicolette Teo's and Quah's. lols..
Goodness me.. LOL
But CONGRATS to all of Singapore's swimmers. :) They did well. :D
Susilo shouldn't have gone for any interviews before the match..
Now.. to Monday
Shihui, Charmaine & I went to Alex's house to study.. lols.
I was late to meet them & we bought maggie noodles for lunch.. lols.
So we were entertaining ourselves with the TV and his terripin.. lols.
There's like lols after all my sentences.. lols!
Then we went to study.
He had stuff toys too!
Cute :D
Guess wad's this? its a mini table..
group photo. oopsy.. my head blocked shihui..
and that's him.
Shihui wrote this.Photo credits: all not taken by me. From Shihui & charmaine. :D
Tuesday
Field trip to Yakult factory
the person there gave us a bottle of yakult each.. & it was nice.. I'm now in love with the original flavour, haha.
Than those talks and he showed us the yakult sample under the microscope.. we saw wrigglys, lols. the rod-shaped bacteria tumbling. Though i didn't manage to see their flagella..
Then we had a tour of the factory.
Then we could buy Yakult.
Then we took pics.
Tada!
Shihui, nabilah, me
The yakult lovers
:P
Drink Yakult for a healthy digestive tract!
Some ppl was dozing off.. but camera seems to be his alarm clock.. That person awoke as soon as this pic was taken..
haha..
I like this bus, the seats are fit for sleeping. :DWednesday
POE extra lecture
yes.. a lecture in a sweat-smell filled room.
After that we went to AMK central.
I introduced shihui, raymond & charmaine to SUMO HOUSE. lols
Their set meals fill my tummy big time. lols
My feast. $5.90.
He's going budget today.. $3.90.
Shihui & charmaine's set meal also $5.90 each.+ there is free flow of Japanese green tea.
Oh yeah, & this was taken at the cash converters shop.. lols. Yeeha!& this video is cute.. a mascot being pushed down. Mascots look cute, but they're even cuter when they fall. LOL
credits: charmaine
ok. bye.
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 5:27 PM
+ + +





<< Home