Saturday, September 06, 2008
Tagged - someone clicked YES on you?
Friday
I woke up at 12pm!!! omg.. its been a long long time since I last did that! haha.. I've always felt that I'm deprived of sleep during the school days.. what to do.. cannot tell the lecturer say can start a bit later or not.. sigh.. well, anyway, with 1/2 the day gone.. one can't do much either.. so I blogged yesterday's post and maybe cleared a bit of my room. Then I had track. heh..
So yeah, during track, i did the usual warm ups which i can't quite remember the sequence.. oh boy.. then we had the usual training. But.. after 2 sets, I felt dizzy & practically nearly fainted.. couldn't see a thing, just felt pain.. wah.. was so frightened.. so I tried my best to get to the nearest seat and sat down. omg.. come to think of it, it was scary.. I think I'm getting frail now.. much take more health supplements.. the seniors even told me I looked pale at that time.. They are very nice, I didn't have my water bottle with me & i couldn't walk to the water cooler.. so he lent me his water bottle. then i dunno who la, but one of them bought me a packet of milo.. aiyah, come to think of it.. I forgot to pay wanwen back the money for the H2O.. ps.. serious blank out.. haha.. and i too shy to ask who bought the milo for me so I could pay that person back. So nice.. So you see, the world is not cruel. :)
Tagged?
Regarding this, I'd still like to know who in the whole wide world introduced this to me? lols.. I seem to be joining things blindly whenever some ppl invite me to do so.. things like friendster, facebook, tagged.. Guess what? all my dis pic in everything, including msn, is the same. haha. Just lazy to take new pics.. & I'm not really a fan of phototaking.. i just wanna decorate my blog. that's all. heh.
ok, back to tagged. see my title? I was wondering what that was when I saw emails of these in my inbox.. so I went to take a look wad was going on.. Then oh, I realised what was going on.. LOL. i just find it funny. Similar to facebook, but it is like a matchmaking website.. a person's dis pic would be displayed at a time & you just click yes or no. LOLs.. to me.. its more like a beauty pageant.. You see faces you like, you click yes, those not your type, you click no. LOL. Then, if there's a match, whereby one of the person you click yes, clicks yes on you as well. I think it'll be a long long way till I'll find a match. haha. Ppl like me always attract the 'wrong' ppl.. wad to do.. scully those that click YES on me all nerds or homos.. OMG.. & I realised.. it is true.. a pic helps gain more YESes.. haha. I just added a pic 3 days ago & the emails came in. So sometimes, if you get one of these emails, there's nothing much to be happy about anyway.. that person opposite might be some I dunno what.. & your mail gets flooded.. & I realised.. There are A LOT of malay guys on tagged. Some quite good-looking also. =X But I only click YES on chinese.. haha. So those interested in malay guys, try your luck at TAGGED. & I realised.. seeing 6 packs as a dis pic doesn't impress me.. haha. I'm more interested in the face. =X whahahahahahahahahaha..
All this all in the name of fun.. because I dun fancy knowing ppl from the net..
okie.. that's all! :D
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 9:28 AM
+ + +




<< Home