Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Aching.. oh the pain!!!
I was eating jambu while blogging so I didn't put this pic in yesterday. heh. Very big & delicious.. They cost 60cents each!
This is my steamed dinner prepared by my father. Asparagus + sweet corn + Salmon. Nice + healthy + easy to wash up.
Raymond partnered jie sen from 0802. [did I get his name right?] The third activity is the spiderweb. 0802 at one side, 0803 at the other. Then we transport all the ppl from one side to the other. Yeah.
I think we were the 2 enthu ppl left there taking pics.. haha. Then we had the log game. no.. not the maths logarithms type of log. Its the tree log. haha. So both classes had to balance on 2 seperate logs. Firstly, we had to arrange ourselves according to our heights. lol.. I started figuring out how to get over charmaine while some ppl watched.. haha. Because that was before the game started. Then after a managed to walk over her, then the person say can start. lols. Then we helped each other balance & the shorter ones squatted while the taller ones walked over them. And we tried not to fall off the log. well, i usually got pulled down because once someone shakes me, I'll lose my balance, high CG mah. haha. But we made it eventually. & raymond is shorter than me. hahahahahaha. The person checked and said can. o.o
Then we had to arrange ourselves according to age. So we did.
After this nice game, we partnered our partners and the other partner was blindfolded. That's me. haha. & we won again. haha. Once charmaine ensured me I was on the running track, I started running. haha. Then we had a break.
After the break we had sat in a circle and a soft toy and a disgusting spider was passed to 2 ppl at a time. The soft toy represents the happy times in NYP and the spider represents the not nice times in NYP. I hate spiders.. & got the soft toy because raymond sabo-ed me.. & I had nothing nice to talk about. OMG.. what have I been doing the past few months??? Feeling miserable? LOL! No la.. just too many nice times to mention. :)
Then we were grouped randomly to reflect on wad would make a good bus ride in NYP.. like that lor. Met new ppl. heh. 0802 is nice,seriously. Then that's all.
haha. That coin pouch on the right cute right? haha. Then went Far East Plaza with charmaine again. haha. Have things to buy there mah.. & its near aikido training place.
So we had these for lunch..
I had dumpling ramen.
This is where we were sitting.
charmaine playing with the fountain.
ah yes, 1 retarded person..
& we went back to the same stall for our dinner. hahaha. I just love the food there mah.. the fish is those melt in the mouth ones.
ya.. & went aikido.. took 132 there.. 5 stops only. haha. better.
I'm a bit put off by the NYP aikido guy's behavior.. they disappear most of the time when it comes to laying and cleaning the mats.. NP guys are better. They make our(charmaine&mine) job so much easier.
Then I was looking at some our my ancient works in sec school.. this is an assignment for sec 2. Its a reflection on the sec 2 camp.
This is my art style.
my entrys
there is a difference in writing style last time and now.
Nice memories..... the good old times...
worked a bit only la.. tmr working again. haha. A different type of work.. sorting according to order only.. so the pay rate is lesser. haha.
okok.. I've taken up my bro's computer time. haha.. so he ate dinner early for once. =X
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 6:11 PM
+ + +

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




<< Home