Friday, September 26, 2008
sicksicksick.. curse the sickness..
Presenting to you.. the new BELL for the cow.
isn't it cute?
I've got a ribbon for it too. haha.
Thursday - 25/9
I went for the NEWater thing.. haha. In our new uniforms! Somehow I quite like uniforms.. save time thinking of what to wear..
So I woke up early in the morning. At 6.45am I think.. Then just because I missed 1 bus, the next bus was like crowded when the one i missed was spacious.. boo.. So i practically stood my whole way to Bugis and stood all the way in the MRT to Tanah Merah.. ok. Then I was the earliest again.. lols. I thought I was a lot later than last time.. Then we took the shutter bus/van there.
The normal stuff except this time we had a try with the mics. Ok, many tries. haha. It's starting to get fun. haha. I'm certainly looking forward to my next time there.. I just hope I recover soon.. Oh yeah.. I fell sick that morning. Horrible..
Then after everything, charmaine & I went Far East Plaza as usual for our food. heh.
Yup, Tom yam seafood noodles again. haha.
We tried the 'Major Crush' which is contains crushed oreo, rainbow bits..
The nice ambiance.
& here it is.
for $3.50, it's a good buy.
Look at it's flakiness.. ooh la la..
We hadn't eaten our fill.. so we ordered another. LOL.
Charmaine can't wait to eat it. haha. Go on.. whatever. Pray to God that I'll live here as long as possible. :)
So yes.. i'm still not feeling well & shihui came my house TODAY - 26/9. Well, to do the MINDS stall deco thing. Yes.. so i also cooked for her. Then I go to know more about her.. she has never eaten pomelo before, nor soba.. lols.. and she doesn't eat the barley, she only drinks the water. lol. Partial culture shock. haha. She does stay quite a distance from me, haha.
& as I was feeling too weak.. I missed out on track.. I dun wanna faint like last time..
Blogging is a low activity activity.. lol.. i dunno how to phrase it.. So i thought I'd better blog now.. accumulated blog posts can be troublesome.. lols. So yeah.. today is the first day of the WHOLE sept holiday that I'm at home the WHOLE day. sweet.
Something else to add.. I've been recieving many irritating phone calls from ppl who call the wrong number.. & some from telemarketing & those doing survey..
- Yesterday. Some person called my handphone[wasting my money, cause I'm using the lousy prepaid] and said "Do you know who I am?". I was like huh? use private number.. my nyp track senior uh? or jodeline? or my ah ma? Of course I didn't say that luh. I said no.. Then that guy asked "Who were you with yesterday?" huh? I nearly said "sensei" because i only went aikido yesterday.. I said "I dunno" again. Then already very fed up.. I asked with an angry tone, "WHO ARE YOU???" he asked for some elly or something.. I'm woonching lor. Then i said wrong number and hung up. That person called again.. i hung up. He called again & i answered for fear of wasting my phone battery for the constant vibrating.. He kept trying to clarify.. thinking I was that girl he was with yesterday.. I was so angry.. Then whatever.. I said wrong number calmly and hung up. No more calls from him.. whew. Ask me whether I was Singaporean somemore.. Ya, I am. Then he said ok.. wrong person. wth.. I'm starting to suspect that girl gave him this 'wrong' number when he asked her for it. like duh.. I think from his tone he sounds pretty much like a pervert. But I just find some stuff rather hilarious.. When a person gives you his or her number, why dun you call on the spot to check?? *slaps forehead. Some ppl just dun think..
- Today. My throat wasn't in good shape so I didn't wanna talk.. Then some telemarketer called, i think she's a china national. She said good morning and asked in chinese, "你会不会说华语?" [can you speak chinese?] I replied stupidly in chinese as well.. "不会".. She put down the phone. lol.. If I couldn't understand chinese.. how would I have understood what she was saying and replied her in chinese? lol..
- Then there was another wrong number call..
Wah..
I dun want anymore.. Because each time the phone rings, i need to run down the stairs like super fast and jump over the sofa like hurdles.. tiring.. and to hear that it is a wrong call.. -.-
Whatever..
So I tried this IQ test.
ooh la la. haha.
I got the below info from the website..
I.Q. (intelligence quotient) in general, is an assessment of your ability to think and reason. IQ score is a standardized way of comparing this ability with the majority of people the same age as you are. A score of 100 means that compared to these people in your general age group that you have basically an average intelligence. Most psychologists would say those scoring in a range of 95 to 105 are of a normal intelligence or have an average IQ. Actual IQ score may vary plus or minus five points since it is very difficult to get an IQ score with complete accuracy. Keep in mind, there are many outside factors that may have a negative impact on your score. For instance, if you are not feeling well at the time of taking the test. Or perhaps you are distracted by something on that particular day. These things may affect your score. Additionally, IQ is not the be all end all of a person's abilities in life. IQ score fails to measure things such as manual dexterity (obviously), musical talent, and a slew of other abilities that may lead one to many different successes in life. However, your score on an IQ test will give you a pretty accurate indication of the ability you possess to think, reason and solve problems which can often be critical in many phases of your life.
ahaha.. I'm not feeling well.. So I'll expect better results from myself next time. Nah.. For now, i'll take the result as it is. :)
bye ppl!
To me: Get Well Soon!!!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 5:57 PM
+ + +

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




<< Home