Saturday, September 13, 2008
Cold war's over.
.jpg)
Just me in big sunglasses, haha.
Friday - 12/9
I was baking brownies. haha.
ppl like me.. not so good at making pastry.. so i bought pre-mix lor. I'm better at frying. heh.
mix mix mix.. that's egg...jpg)
gooey..
viscous..
heh. So end result? hmm.. not good. But well, still edible. Nabilah! teach me!!! haha. But i thank my mum for allowing me to experiment & use up the 2 remaining eggs in the fridge, & also the olive oil. =x
Then I was rewatching the rhythmic gymnastics in the afternoon.. I can't seem to stop watching dance.. wad to do.. I gave up dancing in the first place, as a sacrifice to join more ccas. Regrets? sure have la. But dance is very competitive, whether within or among the dance groups. So you're practically competing with the other dancers. & I'm aware that I'm not the best dancer around. not that I completely give up dancing.. I still dance. But at home. & i dun really like competition. So why did I join track? for me I'm competing with myself there, & not with other ppl. & there's no competition in aikido.. only grading. So that explains the choices.
So I went track. & we got 100 plus. wheeee! One of my only motivation to continue running other than H2O. heh.
Then i watched part of the paralympics opening ceremony at the Bird's nest stadium. The stadium was blue! Symbolizing blue diamonds or something.. the broadcast was pretty late.. so I didn't manage to finish watching the show. But I saw the lighting of the torch. Really cool. Though the process was slower than the olympics one, it was really interesting. There were the wheelchair bounded, the blind.. Then for the wheelchair bounded, they placed the torch on a structure attached to their wheelchairs. :) Then for the blind, she had a guide dog to help her. So nice. Then for the final person, who was wheelchair bounded, he had to pull himself + the wheelchair all the way up to the torch.. omg.. its a very VERY long way up. And the beloved torch was lighted up. woW..
So nice. :) Wonder if there's any gymnastics this time? LOLs!
Saturday - 13/9
Ok.. that's today. I woke up late again.. anyone care to give me a morning call every morning? lols! I can be a pig during the hols man..
The first thing i realised this morning was.. when i was sitting in the toilet, my mum was screaming at me asking me to choose the mooncakes.. I wondered why.. then i heard my father's voice.. "You going church tmr?" eh? Then I realised my parents are talking again.. My father was going M'sia to celebrate mooncake festival with his relatives.. I couldn't go because of eh.. I shy mah.. my bro can't go because of tuition.. my mum sure won't go.. then if i go.. I won't talk to anyone.. it'll be agony mah.. how can woonching dun talk? Then also cannot blog. wah.. So I decided not to go lor. So my mum was asking me to choose the mooncakes and the rest let my father take back to M'sia. Wah.. shocking.. even before my exams, their cold war had started.. So i spent the whole time being the middle person. my bro is eh lousy at being one.. So now they start talking.. I not used to it wor.. haha. My parents sure are weirdos.. oopsy.. =X
Anyway.. I also going into M'sia later. For some wedding dinner of i dunno whom's. haha..
Now rotting at home.. I love rotting, but not for long.. because I can always find things to keep myself busy. heh. Well, that's me. :D
& there's 1 reason why ppl love courtships..
Before marriage....
He: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.
She: Do you want me to leave?
He: No! Don't even think about it.
She: Do you love me?
He: Of course! Over and over!
She: Have you ever cheated on me?
He: No! Why are you even asking?
She: Will you kiss me?
He: Every chance I get.
She: Will you hit me?
He: Are you crazy! I'm not that kind of person!
She: Can I trust you?
He: Yes.
She: Darling!
After marriage....
Simply read from bottom to top.
From this, we can see.. guys are jerks. Oopsy =x. Kidding la. Well, some are.. But I still chose to believe that there are guys that are not like that. The above example is one reason why women these days wanna stay single. Independent career women. Of course this isn't the only reason. There are still social factors, economic factors, and whatever you've learnt in social studies..
From this, we can see.. guys are jerks. Oopsy =x. Kidding la. Well, some are.. But I still chose to believe that there are guys that are not like that. The above example is one reason why women these days wanna stay single. Independent career women. Of course this isn't the only reason. There are still social factors, economic factors, and whatever you've learnt in social studies..
For me? hah. I want an equal mix of both career orientated & family orientated. Possible? I dunno. Depends on my future qualifications. =x
Nvm. I'll enjoy singlehood while i can. Afterall.. I have a few "boyfriends" - My CCAs!!!
Nvm. I'll enjoy singlehood while i can. Afterall.. I have a few "boyfriends" - My CCAs!!!
you might have guessed it already. haha. toodles! ;)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:11 PM
+ + +




<< Home