Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Sunday, September 21, 2008

The best way to get sunburnt without trying...

GO ESCAPE!!!

Saturday - 20/9

I woke up pretty early and I was aching a bit from Fri's track training, and I went to Escape Theme Park.
A nice short intro eh?
So when I reached there, Raymond was already there. LOLs.. He was early. 0.0 Then as Shihui & Charmaine were still a long way away, we decided to go in first.
The first ride we sat in was the Bigger go-cart. So Raymond drove me first. The car was slow so the brake wasn't necessary at all except for the parking. haha.
As they still hadn't arrived, we went for the more advanced go-cart. LOL.. I've no idea why I lose badly in the arcade daytona but in real life driving, I can actually overtake ppl. haha. So you'll never see my last unless I'm competing with really skillful ppl. haha. Of course, if I'm driving on the road, I'm not so reckless. I dun wanna die. LOL. For this round I was the only girl and I started near last.. I ended up 3rd. & those guys were like.. teenagers?

As they still hadn't arrived.. we took the Flipper. Not as fun as the last time I sat in it.. & guess what? 1/2 way through the ride, Charmaine was calling me & I actually answered the call, with the machine still swinging us around. So she was shocked when I told her where we were now. haha.

ok peeps.. from here, I've got absolutely no idea of the sequence of the rides.. It'll be random.

I think we sat the Flipper again.

Then they seriously made me go on the vikings.. I have a pretty weak stomach & from the day I was born I've only sat on the viking ONCE & it was spent comforting the person next to me when i was feeling horrible enough. LOL. So I only obliged when Raymond promised me a free lunch. LOL. But, I only sat in the center of the viking. haha. No way will I let my poor tummy undergo such harm. So shihui was nice enough to accompany me in the center. During the ride, Charmaine and Raymond(right at the very end of the viking) looked so funny that they made me laugh like crazy.. when my tummy was already experiencing the floaty feeling.. So finally, I was off the ride. Happy with my achievement. :)

The happiness didn't last long..

They made my sit on this ride below..

THE INVERTER

Goodness gracious me.. I've avoided this ride eversince Escape Theme Park was opened. & they practically pulled me on.. It was shihui's first time too. So being nice, they let me sit inside.. where it wasn't as scary.. seriously la.. I can't tell the diff because I can't wear my specs and without my specs, everything's a blur. & the safety bar was so tight that my already aching legs were further tortured by added pressure. Fun? oh yeah.. Ya la, fun.

So I guess they rewarded my new found courage by sitting my favourite ride. The Family coaster. Oh yeah, this was taken on the coaster itself.. lols. & yeah, the operator reminded me to strap the phone strap back onto my neck before the ride started. hehe. I like this ride.. I like the wind you get from this ride. Somehow.. raymond nearly sprained his neck. LOL.

So we all (except shihui) decided it was time to get wet. So we sat on Wet & Wild.

Ahaha, its so fun. I sat in the front this round.. and it was super wet as well.. If I'm super wet.. the person behind would be super duper extremely wet. haha. What do you do if you're afraid of heights like me? SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we were drenched.
Look at our butt prints on the hot hot bench. Mine-raymond's-charmaine's. Mine has partially evaporated.. I couldn't sit on the bench for long.. it was toooo hot! i think you can fry an egg.. So we horny ppl were then comparing our butt sizes..
We sat on bumper boat. Bathing time! haha. Everyone aimed raymond as expected. haha. I was lucky enough to get the boat whereby the watergun or whatever was aimed at a lower position. haha.. so it was me who got everyone very wet. I was the least wet, followed by charmaine then shihui..
So after you bathe, what do you do? Of course you dry yourself!

So i think we sat on this. haha. The yakult kite flyer. Were we dry after that? Nah.. i think it was the seats that got wet..

Then we went for this family go-cart.. I wanted to take revenge on raymond for that 'crazy' ride earlier. But shihui & charmaine couldn't possibly drive each other as neither looked 18 enough. Well, I did. haha. Raymond had to show his IC. I didn't have to. Fine I look old. So I drove charmaine and raymond drove shihui. Fun? I felt bad to block a caucasian as I didn't know there was a kid in the car as well. Sorry. Was just frustrated that the car was sooo slow.. press full accelerator ppl still can catch up..

Then we went for the advanced go-cart.

While waiting..

I took one of the fastest but hardest to control car. No. 30. Wah.. I was trying to avoid something then I swerved and knocked into the railing. Luckily the other cars avoided me.. if not wah.. will kanna concussion like one of the rounds of rides we saw.. someone while parking mistook the accelerator as the brake and slammed right into the car in front.. wah.. then that person almost fainted.. Actually the person who slammed would also feel apologetic la.. so no one really blamed her. Well, so because of that minor off-track, I dropped to last position but managed to catch up with 1 car and overtook it. heh. Cannot because of 1 setback then dun drive anymore mah. heh.

Then we went to eat. Free lunch for me though. :D

while waiting for my lunch, I took a pic of my bag. haha. & opposite my table was a caucasian family. The little girls of that family kept peeping at me through the holes of the divider(wall).. Wah.. I just smile back lor.. Children like to play hide and seek mah.
So here's my free lunch. LOL. See I'm nice. Order a bit only. I didn't have much of an appetite anyway. Then while eating, they saw what I meant earlier that the girls were peeping at me. Oh whatever.
So we were discussing what we would be doing next after lunch. I said "go toilet" then? 冲凉(bathe), 晒干 (dry ourselves). They wondered what I meant. Then I came up with a crappy explanation. Go toilet they understand.. bathe is Wet&wild or bumperboat.. drying ourselves is sitting those rides which create wind.
After lunch, we met Raymond's sister & friend outside burger king & we became a group. haha. & they had to play vikings directly after the meal. I sat in the center with shihui again.. and a group of 5 boys just had to squeeze together into 1 row.. Mind you, they were at least in sec 3.. & they screamed like babies during the ride.. It was the worst ride ever.. How I wished that I had a loud hailer at that time then I'll show them what I think of them. Pardon me.. I love complaining. So I felt a bit sick but well enough to go for..

Wet & wild again.

This time I sat at the back.. hmm? how was it that I was as wet as the first time I sat in front? haha.. a lighter boat perhaps?

The wet ppl queuing up for daytona..


This time I started last. Then overtook 3 cars to emerge 4th. haha. fun. :D
The next attraction..

Haunted Mansion.

Frankly speaking.. I've went in a few times.. but I dunno what's inside.. I did nothing but either close my eyes or look at the floor when I'm inside. haha. & i scream whenever someone else screams. Lame right? Nah, but I learnt a great skill from this experience. That explains why I'm quite good at the game - leading the blind. Think about it. LOL.

Then Flipper..

Then INVERTER again.. wah.. I obliged again.

I'm getting used to this ride.. I just dun like the feeling of being suspended upside down in the air. :/

& we sat on this ride. Whakakaka.. The Red Baron. Childish.

But who cares.. haha. We already lost our image eversince we emerged from the bumperboat. The only prob was that our legs were in an awkward position as they were too long. haha.

The more brave ones, which are the rest of them but me, went on the viking 2 more times.. So I automatically became their photographer. Must make myself useful mah, cannot rot there..

Raymond & his sis, charmaine & shihui.
Not easy to take pics wor.. the viking moving so fast..
At the peak. My timing not bad hor? lol.
Where are they? haha
2nd round.. Ray's sis, her friend and raymond.

Charmaine & shihui.. angry about not getting the seat on the end as those ppl pushed pass them..
In the air. :)
Going down! Sorry.. my cam lousy.. so quite blur..
Going up..
Finished.. & complaining about 2 boys screaming to get down throughout the ride.. Now they know how i felt earlier.. Somemore mine was 5 'boys' squeezing into 1 row.. makes me wonder whether they're gays..

So you see the guy in the middle row.. yup, he's one of them..
Time to go.. Taking group photo. :)
Group photo with Ray's sis & friend.. Taken using the his hp cam.. yup.. a LOT better than mine..

Made a tiring, long way to my aunt's house thereafter..

The no. of cars my cousin has.. shocking..
At home.. Yes.. I love treble clefs. :D



To: Shihui, Charmaine and Raymond and his sis & friend.

Thank you all very very much, haha. I've enjoyed myself a great deal. And my fear would probably be left unconquered if you all didn't pull me into those rides.


Cheers ppl! x)

====================================================================
Sunday - 21/9


Then today went church early in the morning.. I didn't manage to buy much stuff.. As I was tired. My church is at Suntec by the way.. & the congregation is tremondously huge.. The service starts at 9am and the huge ROCK auditorium was full at 8am!!!!!!!!! OMG.. that'll teach you to be punctual.. We were early too.. just not as early.. So we had to sit in the overflow rooms in Eng Wah Cinema.. haha.. And they were all full by 9am. Interesting eh? Late comers would have to wait for the next service. wow wow wow.. Praise God.

Yes, & i took the free total blood cholesterol test at the guardian there. 171.. hmm.. still good. I shall assume most of it is good cholesterol. haha. Oh yah, this is another of my breakthroughs.. haha. I've never had a needle poked into my finger before.. haha. Injections I also dun like.. seeing the blood is like eew.. haha. One reason why i can't be a doctor or nurse..

3 weeks of hols left.. I must spend it wisely.. I must have loads of fun & all.. But "no" to shopping for the time being. haha.

To those taking promos tmr and after:

I'm sunburnt. :P

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 3:39 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ It's a Friday!!! XD housework day..
+ Does my chinese name mean anything??? :/
+ I went to the ZOO!!! ducks ducks ducks XD
+ Dang... dang.. dang dang! Wedding!!!
+ Cold war's over.
+ my last relaxing week..
+ Aching.. oh the pain!!!
+ Post OLYMPIC blues..
+ Tagged - someone clicked YES on you?
+ How i fight cold??




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p