Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I went to the ZOO!!! ducks ducks ducks XD

Sunday - 14/9
This is my western meal :D



Monday - 15/9

Went to the ZOO!!! Me waiting at the zoo bus stop for Shihui. I took 980 then i transfered to 138. heh.
So she finally arrived. 5 mins late. Ho ho ho.. shihui is late for the first time!!! ahaha.

Ben & Jerry's. haha. cow.

I didn't really have my breakfast because i needed more sleep and I had to make some sandwiches for our lunch to save some money. haha. Made 2 cheese and 2 tuna sandwiches. :)

So I ate at KFC.. while shihui watched.. heh. Shrooms burger meal. $3.

Then we bought the tickets $16.50.. and went in.

some monkeys? lols..

mousedeers!

Nice and bushy fur.

haha.. couple.

Took photos with the otters. They're fake anyway..

I'm trying to feed them drinks =x

monkeys..

Seals..

That seal dao me..

I love those pelicans.

manatees..

clever seal

told you i love pelicans.

Penguins
Kissing birds?!
One tour guide from a tour group said that the crocodiles were in a nice position for us to take photos. :)
Shihui.. treating the giant tortise like a horse..
cute lor..

can't bear not to take pics of them.
this tortise is the cutest.. it is trying to eat the leaves off this stem.. but it couldn't.. its beak was blocking.. haha.. so you can see it trying so hard till you can''t stop laughing..
Iguana.
Komodo dragon. If you see this.. RUN!!! or climb a tree.. once it bites you, you'll DIE.. because it's saliva contains loads of bacteria.. ironically.. they seem to be immune to it..
Got bitten by numerous mosquitos.. they should carry out fogging in the zoo..

We found these adorable giant tortise babies in the snake encounter..

eating and ignoring our presence..
aiyoh.. bully!
Couldn't bear to leave them either..

This is a constrictor snake.. anaconda..
see its big head.. bigger than my hand..
This is the closest you can get to the snake and still feel safe.. LOL.
see a yellow and black snake in the background? near the left.. lols.
A crocodile turtle or something..
Here it is... looks sooo fierce..

I sayang the tortise.. lols.
Komodo dragon again.
tortise..
Ah meng's friend from indonesia, Charlie. :D
He's very cute wor.. actually we didn't see any chimps, but when he saw us, he swung towards us soo quickly. lols. Gave me a shock when he suddenly appeared before me. haha. :D

That's him. :)
bye Charlie! he's going for his meal. :D
This is a statue of Ah meng. :) i miss Ah meng..
Shihui's favourite.. horse.
Ah meng's so strong wor.. can support my weight. LOL.

Crocodiles are meant to be punched. Nah, if I see one in the wild.. I'll run like a mad cow..
All you need is a RUBBERBAND to shut a crocodile's mouth. hahaha.. the usefulness of rubberbands. Next time you go into the wild, bring along some rubberbands.. they'll come in handy. =x

omg.. never ever let a crocodile bite you..

even the shark doesn't bite as hard..
forget these..
haha..
a squirrel!

We went to the Butterflies encounter..

Bull frogs.. not me ah.

hidden behind the leaves, there are 2 frogs mating!!! shh shh.. dun disturb them. XD
& here's my favourite animal. The duck! :D
Must take a pic with the DUCK.
Duckies.
Guess what? Shihui's scared of butterflies! :O paiseh, embarressed her here. lols! I not scared of butterflies.. they die easily anyway.. =x But I'm extremely afraid of moths!!!

Ants eating up the butterfly's meal..
a duck walking just in front of ME. omg.. so CUTE!!!
Some colourful bird..
Another DUCK!!! See how it camoflages.. And shihui kept pestering me to get out of here.. lol.
Let me take a pic with ducky again first. :D

fruit bats..
more fruit bats..
and this was where shihui was being chased by butterflies.. lols.
a mousedeer.
what's this? a duck again! wheee!
A beautiful bird!
caterpillar droppings..
cocoons..
how cocoons transform to butterflies.
A giraffe

Lions.
Rhinocerous. smelly..
Had icecream which cost $2.90 while watching the polar bear feeding. Interesting..
A lama.
more lamas.. and the 2 on the right are like statues.. they didn't move an inch.. both dunno day dreaming or looking at what..

a wolf.
more otters..


"let's go for a swim!"
"Let me show you my back flip!"
Tapirs.
LOL.. intersting.
warthogs i think..
they have braille.. for the blind. :)

I wasn't scared of the tiger.. I was more afraid of the spider on its forehead..
shihui's strong enough to push that tiger..
kudo's to the new long jump champion..
the white tiger.. nah.. its not albino.. its just a special pigment. lols..
Pigmy hippo as compared to big hippo.

that pigmy hippo wants to bite me.. sobs..
some kind of pig.. LOLs..
Kangaroos.. notice the height..
shihui & kangaroo..
Kangaroos have big feet.. this is a pair of kangaroos shoes..

emu emu..
nah.. I'm not scared of tame emus.. LOLs
Nah.. not worth my money..
she wanted to take a pic with the kangeroos.
the kangeroo stepped on her head.. :/
it stepped on mine too.. high jump champion! nah.. it hasn't jump over 2 metres in high.. LOL.
shihui's going to Australia zoo in a box!
it says that emus and some birds eat metal objects to help them grind their food!!!
Today is monkey day!
A trendy aborigin? lols
another one?
like wanna pounce on me like that..

wanted to take photos with that mountain goats.. too far la..

breastfeeding!
sitting on their red butts..
a mama monkey pulling the tail of her baby.. LOL..
a big furry male picking off fleas from the monkey's fur..
Watching mountain goats..
Is that so? lols.. i didn't know.. I thought they were born like that..
That familiar way of sitting..
Model monkey ah bengs! haha.
We didn't get to see any elephants..
I took this pic of pony riding by the way..

the way shihui eats her mash and coleslaw.. mix them both together and eat.. okay........
Then I went Choa Chu Kang taking bus 927.. Wah.. the whole journey.. no one got on or off the bus.. the whole bus only the both of us.. LOL.. + the bus uncle la. So I slept the whole journey. Went to lot 1 for the first time.. not bad. haha.. then bought more food.. more drinks... then talked and window shopped to pass the time.. then finally it was time for me to leave for aikido..
So I took bus 190 all the way there.. and I slept throughout the journey again.. But I woke up at the right time. Didn't miss my stop. heh.
Aikido was fun.. I needed the toilet very urgently so I missed out on laying the mats.. no, its not an excuse.
Then I went home.. and did my normal routine.. & slept at 1am.. gosh..

Tuesday - 16/9

went to NEWater Visitor's centre.
Woke up so early for the first time in a long time at 6.30am... and took a bus to bugis junction & transfered to MRT at bugis and rode all the way to Tanah Merah MRT.
On the way there, I received the sms for the results. heh. I'm satisfied. :D
Thank GOD for that. :D
Shan't say more. haha.
But I was smiling the rest of the way there. :P
Then I reached there pretty early.. & waited..
Then we took the free shutter bus there together at 8.45am.
So had talks on how to do guiding effectively and stuff. Interesting though nothing to do with food science. haha.
Then we had a watch of the videos, which are part of the itenery of the tour..
Then we had to try out guiding.. like what you are gonna say at the diff stations.. so I practically blurted out what I could remember of the script. haha, not forgetting the eye contact with audiences.. Eric, one of the senior guides, said I did well. haha. Whew.
Then we got a shirt and a lanyard. So pretty wor.. haha, I can't wait for my next visit there.
So while we were waiting for the shuttle bus back, Eric let us play at the water arcade or something, oopsy.. hehe, gotta get the names of the places right.
Me in a bottle..
Playing 'SAVE GOLDIE' haha..
Goldie eating..
Nice and full..
Its like question and answer type..
Then after the whole thing, Charmaine & I went Far East plaza again to have our Tom Yam Seafood Ramen! :D

Followed by agar agar
Charmaine enjoying..
Nice right? :D
Then we went Kinokuniya and I had a bit of shut eye after browsing through some aikido guide books. haha. See we so hardworking. haha. Then I had a nice rest while charmaine went round looking for books. So all together we bought 3 books. I bought an aikido book, she bought 1 too and another bk.
Then was tired and we went home.. Actually wanted to take 167 with charmaine as it passes both of our houses.. however, bus 54 came first.. and as I was really tired.. I went on.. ps hor charmaine.. Then I slept in the bus again.. LOL.. hopeless me.. at least I woke up accurately again. heh.
So I'm under the manicure stall for MINDS. haha, sweet! Can I dun paint my nails? I love painting nails but i hate getting the paint off.. LOLs. Jodeline will be sending the info over.. soon I guess. haha.
Finally we had a family reunion. :D

Wednesday - 17/9

which is today, I got to wake up late again. :) woke up at 11am..
So here blogging like no tmr.. by the way.. I started uploading the pics yesterday so the time of post is not accurate la.. haha.
I think I go aikido today.. because grading coming.. I'll go track for next Wednesday and Friday hopefully. Oh well.. this is what happen when you join too many things like me.. heh. Everything is clashing like crazy.. I have this NEWater thing, MINDS, aikido, track, NYAA camp.. practically everything.. so ya.. Outings are hardly possible. But I try to make it for every outing. :D So from today onwards, I'm going out everyday.. Drats.. I should have gotten concession.. nvm..
Anyway, today is Lim Xinyi's b'day.

Well wishes to you!!! XD
I'd also like to take the time here to Wish all the JC1s taking promos ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD!!!

& I like this song below. :D





Thank you GOD for everything!!! x)

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 6:03 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Dang... dang.. dang dang! Wedding!!!
+ Cold war's over.
+ my last relaxing week..
+ Aching.. oh the pain!!!
+ Post OLYMPIC blues..
+ Tagged - someone clicked YES on you?
+ How i fight cold??
+ This is the start of a Well-made-used-of holiday. ^-^
+ woonching's view on Olympics :D
+ The difference between woonching before and after ...




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p