Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Food-aikido-tradition


Sunday - 21/9

This pic above is the floor of my void deck.. You can see star stickers stuck to it. From what I infer, it should be those primary school or kindergarten kids while waiting for the school bus to arrive, stuck them there in boredom.. What a waste.. decorating the floor like that..

My family went Fish&Co. We love the fish & chips there, haha.

I was attempting to take a pic of that big sharkie freeze.. but somehow.. my bro got himself in too. heh..

My fish&chips with rice.
My hot fudge chocolate cake. <3

That's about all.. haha.



Monday - 22/9

Was lazing at home, oversleeping as usual.. wasting the whole morning away..
The rest of the afternoon was spent eating and reading mails and just on the computer.
I received 1 rather enriching one..
Open the windows after you enter your car
In brief, the above article says: According to research done by a U.C., the car dashboard, sofa, air freshener will emit Benzene, a cancer causing toxin (carcinogen). In addition to causing cancer, it poisons your bones, causes anemia, and reduces white blood cells. Prolonged exposure will cause Leukemia, increasing the risk of cancer. May also cause miscarriage. Acceptable Benezene level indoors is 50 mg per sq. ft. A car parked indoors with the windows closed will contain 400-800 mg of Benezene. If parked outdoors under the sun at a temperature above 60 degrees F, the Benezene level goes up to 2000-4000 mg, 40 times the acceptable level. The people inside the car will inevitably inhale an excess amount of the toxin. It is recommended that you open the windows and door to give time for the interior to air out before you enter. Benzene is a toxin that affects your kidney and liver, and is difficult for your body to expel.
Like omg.. so pls.. open your car windows..
Reading mails like these are just as nice as the funny ones.. but I'm still receiving chain mail.. oh well..
Ok.. so after major blog-hopping and all, I headed off to aikido. You know what happens in aikido by now.. So I shan't elaborate. haha.

Tuesday - 23/9
I woke up late again. Then I went to meet charmaine at 12.30pm at Bukit Batok MRT.
Then we went Koufu to eat.

Here's my minced meat ramen.. The amount of cucumber they give is really a lot. haha. For $3.50, I love it. :D

Then i also bought a few more stuff for the MINDS.

Then we went to a playground near all my relatives houses.. LOL.. All my relatives stay near each other except me.. haha.

So we saw a monkey.. It probably came from Bukit Timah Nature reserve or somewhere..

& it attacked Joanna's drink..

& you could see it licking it up.. lol.. that thirsty monkey!
I saw this yellow beetle at the playground..
The aikido crew.. we're about to have unoff..
While practicing our aikido moves, we had a chance to play in the playground.
This exercise is good for the old ppl's joints.. now we're having first hand experience. XD The old ppl for a day. ^old person no.1

^old person no.2
I forgot to add in my pic.. lols. nvm. Here's charmaine trying out this exercise machine.
Getting some shade under that..
tried out charmaine's phone's timer. heh.
The tired ppl.
Impt of grading!!! Notes written by Joanna.

I climbed.
A nice view from up there.. wad's she taking?
Oh I see.. That guy in yellow is Shiro.. swinging so high..
LOL.
Yes.. high.
She looks so cute from above. haha.
a background with all the aikido ppl.
now finding a way to get down.
lol.. i need loads of support.


Getting ready to jump.
Kids alive?!

So after a tiring afternoon, charmaine, weixian & i went to west mall. I had to get some stuff for MINDS and buy barley. haha. Barley water good for skin, my mum say.. so I bought a packet.

Oreo crush & chocolate oreo. lol.
In the toilet.. it's got mirrors everywhere.

Then we took 852. I was to alight 1/2 way while charmaine & weixian had to sit the whole ride through.. poor things.. as the MRT would be crowded then. Then we talked. lols.. The more we talked the more I realised it was difficult to find someone who shares the same point of view as me. haha. True true.. many had said that I'm a VERY rare breed.. So perhaps I stand out this way. haha. No offence but too much piercing is not that nice. As I said, this is in my opinion.

Sometimes being a bit traditional might be good. :D

So aikido grading is coming. So I've come up with something to 'scare' myself.


Myspace Countdown or Myspace Layouts


lols.


Oh yeah.. to shihui..


lols. I'll see you on Fri. :)
Keep things simple. Complications are never nice.

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 1:02 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ The best way to get sunburnt without trying...
+ It's a Friday!!! XD housework day..
+ Does my chinese name mean anything??? :/
+ I went to the ZOO!!! ducks ducks ducks XD
+ Dang... dang.. dang dang! Wedding!!!
+ Cold war's over.
+ my last relaxing week..
+ Aching.. oh the pain!!!
+ Post OLYMPIC blues..
+ Tagged - someone clicked YES on you?




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p