Saturday, October 11, 2008
MINDS carnival - WO+ the new element..
Friday - 10/10
MINDS carnival
Manicure. :D
Wanwen & i and my collection of nail polish and nail stickers. :D
the stall, which position was changed last minute on the day itself.. Actually we hadn't got any customers for the 1st 5mins. Then 1 by 1 they came and the initial plan was that Sandra and I did the manicure, wanwen do the drying of the nails, then it got so busy that wanwen did the nail painting as well. :D and she did a great job. :)
Very fun, haha. I've always thought of working part-time in a manicure shop, but need to go through courses and stuff.. at least now my dream came true. The only diff is that I'm not paid to do it. haha. But it was fun. ^-^
Painted nails non-stop till lunch time.. 辛苦了, Sandra & wanwen! and the other stall holders. :D & myself. haha. Then all we had was a pao. Thanks yiting for buying it for us. x) Anyway we weren't really hungry.. maybe because breakfast was minimal as well. :)
lol.. painted by sandra and I. .jpg)
Somemore purposely painted in girly colours & pretty nail stickers. LOL.
actually not bad. & it was fun painting it. haha.
then it was nice when ppl told us our service was good. :D Thank you! & some commented that my hair dryer was cute. ahaha.. it is a portable one.. my father gave it to me as I tend to bathe pretty late and my room was too messy to hold a big one. haha. & it has 2 functions, it has got warm air and cold air coming out from it according to the number or times you press the button. So of course we used the cold air function on the clients. Dun wanna burn their hands. LOL.
& they danced..
& danced..
& danced.. and they threw balloons from the sky. LOL. nah.. they threw it from the second level. heh. its so fun that day. :D
my stall mates. xD
& our balloons. :DThen I saw many familiar faces. :) Actually is they spotted me.. LOL. I saw Cheryl, and talked a bit to Zeus. ahaha. Long time no see.. although we are studying in the same block, we seldom see each other.. sad.
Then we helped clear the rubbish and left over debris. I like making myself useful & i dunno why. LOL.
& we got some of our new sem notes. & look at my bag.. it's practically full!!! ahaha.. like another camp like that. LOL.Then after the whole event, wanwen & I went track. We were very tired. haha. I took a short snooze there. heh.
Then after track, I met up with Karen! :D Long long time no see!!! actually not that long la.. its just that we met up and talked during this hol of mine only ONCE!!! omg.. I didn't see wendy teo, jiaxin, vidya, wendy heng, wei leng..... for a LONG LONG TIME already.. gosh.. Why do the holidays clash??? boo..
nvm.. I'll meet up with the rest soon I hope. :)
& karen & I talked & talked & talked :D. Then because I didn't have the habit & guts to go home so late, we parted at 9.45pm.. and I reached home at 10+pm.. totally exhausted.
I love my last week of the hols!!! It's just so lovely..
& sem 2 is starting in a day's time..............
omg..
NEW ELEMENT IN THE PERIODIC TABLE
*PHYSICAL PROPERTIES*
*CHEMICAL PROPERTIES*
*COMMONUSES*
*TESTS*
*POTENTIAL HAZARD*
*!! WARNING !!*
ahaha.. hope you've enjoyed that. :D
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:30 PM
+ + +

.jpg)



<< Home