Sunday, October 05, 2008
new cube - aikido grading - anticipation
Saturday - 4/10
went to aunt's house..
my bro showed me a new rubik cube he bought. 3 2x2 cubes joined together.. omg.. never seen anything like it before.. the thing is.. HE CAN SOLVE IT.. like omg.. Can't deny it.. my bro's a genius. I mean.. how many ppl can solve a 5x5 rubik cube without refering to any formula nor guidance, and solve it on the day of purchase? My bro did just that.. So now you know why I have big eyes.. lol. I'm always in awe. So.. anyone knows where to get a 6x6 rubik cube? or maybe 7x7? I intend to get it for my bro either for christmas or his next b'day. Well, he did get me a 2x2 for my b'day.. & its the only type of rubik cube I can solve. I'd like to take his gift of solving rubik cubes to a higher level. Though he is helping himself to do so. lols. Make a boy's dream come true man! haha.
So I forgive him for not studying as hard as he should be. Although he is coping pretty well.. come to think of it.. I'm slacking just like him.. oh well.. it runs in the family..
Back to dinner at my aunt's. Dinner was good, but I was avoiding prawns though they looked simply delicious.. I helped myself to 2 prawns and they were GOOD! But i had to stop there.. I want my sun burn to recover.. though i'm not sure whether prawns will have any effect with the healing process.. :/ better to be safe than sorry. :) I ate a lot a lot. ooh la la.
Another aunt of mine came back from a family holiday to Hong Kong. She bought me a watch from Hong Kong Disneyland. haha.. I shall wear it the next time i do tour guiding. :)
How come all my watches have pink elements??? lols.. At least my flu is recovering.. my sunburned skin is like still red.. worrying..
So then read magazines and watched my bro and cousin play com games.. I'm just not the type who get addicted to com games.. perhaps it's because i'm lousy at them. :O lol.
Then reached home pretty late.. then i continued packing for the camp.. like not many things to bring. haha. I wonder what the newspapers are for though.. :/
Sunday - 5/10
went to church.. was a bit late.. so went to the overflow rooms.. imagine.. there are so many overflow rooms.. they even use up all the overflow rooms in the Eng Wah Cinema.. So we had to go to level 4 or 6 in another overflow room.. lol.. Impressive. I'm in New Creation Church, and it has much news coverage recently.. if you do read the papers. haha.
and I think I have this hyper activity symdrome.. haha. I can't sit still for long.. But instead of running about after a while.. I doze off. LMAO. and it still happens even if i have sufficient sleep.. its just me I guess.. Now I fully understand why my mum calls me a hands-on person.. If my hands have nothing better to do.. I'll just drift into lala land.. a bit embarressing though.. I wonder if I drool? I do nod. :
Then rushed to aikido.. reached there near 12pm and watched the kids class do their grading.. So cute lor.. pity i didn't take any pics. heh. nvm.. I'll take more next time. Grading went pretty fine actually, all thanks to a wonderful partner. ^-^ Basic movements like irimi, tenkan and breakfall I can do. haha.. Then there was this movement called ikkyo.. whereby the attacker held your right hand using her left hand for example.. then i was stunned because I didn't do that for a long long time. Luckily Joanna, an NYP aikido senior, hinted to me and pulled my hand a bit to my right.. than i suddenly remembered and quickly pinned her down. whew.. thanks big time.. then another boo boo i made was I defended correctly and went also correctly into irimi nage mode.. but i suddenly blanked out halfway and turned it into an ikkyo. LOL. Hope sensei didn't see. haha. other than that, everything else went pretty smoothly. Generally happy with myself. All I expect is a pass. Then I'll be ORANGE belt! :D
oh yes.. and because my sun burn hurt so much.. still red and swollen, I spread aloe vera gel on the burns and after it dried, I placed cotten wool and stuck beauty tape to hold it in place. If not, how was i supposed to bear the pain of the shirt rubbing against it and my partner holding on to my shirt close to the burnt areas as a form of attack. I seriously need to brush up on my jap. How am I supposed to follow sensei's instructions when i dun even know the names of the moves? Anyone care to give me aikido jap lessons? hehe.
& my bro's interested to join aikido. ahaha. He'll decide after his exams. Afterall, he was the one to influence me to join. lol.
Then i got pang sehed by my very own parents.. D: Went all the way to amk to meet them and my papa said he was already sleeping at home.. oh well.. so I did a bit of shopping and ate at sumo house. Ate this su udon, + free flow of green tea. 

Then i went home and here I am blogging..
in my mum's room..
I love my shorter fringe.. :D
My mum's actually sleeping on the bed just behind me. haha.so i'm blogging again.. this is gonna be a busy last week of holiday.
i'm so looking forward to meeting Karen and the rest if possible. :)
I can't believe I actually spent a holiday without them. :/
& when their hols start, I'm in school.. its all too bad..
oh well.. quit complaining and put myself to good use. Housework, here I come!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 5:04 PM
+ + +




<< Home