Monday, October 06, 2008
Timetable blues - Back to childhood ^-^
Everybody look here below..
This is my sem 2 Timetable..
From what I see.. I'll be bringing my lab coat at least 4 times a week.. not forgetting the lab reports.. AHHHHHHH!!! This is horrible!!! More sleepless nights to come.. sobs* Where got lesson end so late one.. where got time do lab report??? I simply dread the days where I didn't get a wink of sleep at night and go to school looking like a zombie. All because of a lab report. And I have many.. There goes my youth..
nvm.. on a lighter note..
Charmaine, shihui, nabilah and I went back to school today for the MINDS briefing. I'm glad i'm done with the decorations. :) Now can go enjoy the NYAA camp in peace. Come to think of it.. i was done with the deco a long time ago. lols.
anyway..
Charmaine and i ate in North canteen. I love the yong tau foo there. Yummy! It's been a long time since I ate there. I think when term starts, i won't have much chance eating there.. considering the timetable. sigh.. Oh the pain..
Then we thought going home so early would be a spoiler.. as it might be the last time I can walk around a shopping centre chatting with a friend. Maybe I'll have another chance this Fri! :D I will have this chance. heh.
So I was spending more quality time with charmaine again.. we are seriously similar in many ways, as i have explained before.. Then I spotted this. (pic below)
Like child's play right? I felt like trying this.. so i told charmaine playfully that I wanted to try. She actually said she didn't mind playing too. ahaha. So we did.
and I was praying no one saw me at that time. =x
the big kids.
The materials we need.
While waiting for the person to get the stuff ready, we watched the kids at another table paint some stuff.
I'll start with the trees.
look, nice? I wanted to try something.. look at the yellow..
Use a cotton bud to mix it around..
not clear here but it looks like ripple.. ahaha. Now notice the clouds..
ahaha I'm having fun..
and charmaine gave me a heart to play with. :DThe finished products..
Charmaine's
Dotting yellow dots onto the strawberries.
messyness. (there's no such word in the oxford dictionary)
Charmaine's snail. LOL. The crooked smile.
Yay! and I'm gonna paste it on my lappy. 0.o LOL.. It'll be the most childish and unique lappy skin. Kind of. LOL. Till i find a better skin that suits my personality. :)Then was so tired.. and track IVP is coming up in less than a month.. and I've skipped track trainings for various reasons.. So I'd better be present on Fri.
Wah seh.. feeling the pressure.
Let me enjoy this last week of holiday.. School's gonna kill me. Nah.. I won't let myself be killed. i'll fight back.
anyway..
I'll be going for NYAA camp from tmr to Thursday.
so I dun think i'll be blogging for sometime.. as you know.. there's always a lack of sleep during camps which i replenish with loads of rest after the camp.
and I can't go for the 209 reunion bbq either.. I heard the news only today from karen. both of us can't make it anyway, so we'll be chatting over dinner. I miss her and I wanna meet up. imagine 1 whole holiday only bumping into her in the streets once and only exchanged a few words.. Not sure whether wendy is coming along but i miss her too. I miss so many ppl.. 409, P09.. I miss them all.. and yet I can't meet them cos they're all in jc and my hols is ending soon. boo..
nvm.. I'll look at the photos everyday. ^-^
should I continue helping?
or should I just back off..
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:09 PM
+ + +




<< Home