Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Responsibility is the key. *winks at somebody*
ahaha, raymond bought fiza this carebear keychain for her b'day.. A 20+ year old carrying this sort of keychain.. lols..
Today is skirts day for charmaine & I. hehe.
the koufu ppl must be thinking that we're nuts. LOL.
even shihui siam from the camera. hehe.
Then I slept so long.. zzz.. 5 hours till evening.. so I won't be sleeping much tonight. LOL. Can't really get to sleep.. heh.
you know.. for my title of this post.. I dun really feel the need to elaborate on this.. [let me try typing in chinese.. hehe.. didn't do so for a long long time.. :/] 我受不了了。。 有些人令我很反胃。。 非常没有责任感。。 [wah.. so tiring typing in chinese] There is no such thing as blogging at freewill.. cos there'll always be restrictions..
You've gotta be pretty vague when blogging in a public blog.. No such thing as ranting out everything.. You've gotta be aware. So yeah.. sad. I've learnt many things while blogging.
Vague is good!
lalala..
Aikido grading results released tmr! Ahhhh!!!
God, protect me.. ^-^
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:56 PM
+ + +




<< Home