Sunday, October 19, 2008
Jiayou NYP Athletes for IVP!!!
was frying potatoes cos mum wanted to bathe. 0.o Practically left me in the kitchen with the potatoes..
cover the potato bits with cornflour..
then fry them.. it tastes really nice.. like frenchfries.. ^-^
Tada, western meal.. I actually got a bigger meal than this. heh.
hashbrown, kaya toast, egg & teh tarik.. $3.50..
charmaine's masterpiece.
My teh tarik.. gosh.. that explains my rolling tummy.. made me feel oozy..
I like the number tag they gave, cos its got names printed on them and using good quality material. Though my name was spelt slightly incorrectly...jpg)
.jpg)
1st day of IVP over.. 1 more Saturday to go.
I like the track attire. :) Thank you NYP Track!!!
Still have the jersey. :) will be wearing it next Sat.
Hope all goes well next week. :)
Wanwen did well today. :D Recover soon!!! :D
Quite sad la.. that I couldn't go back with the team after the event.. had to rush to aunt's place.. eventhough I left the stadium at 6.30pm, I reached the bus stop at Bukit Timah at only 7.45pm. Gosh.. i'd rather take a bus home. =x
I hope next week I'll get to go home with the team. x) hope my papa & mama allow me.
kk, nights. :)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 1:01 AM
+ + +




<< Home