Monday, October 20, 2008
today is not good.. serious..
NYP female Athletes! Jia you!!! xD
I was a bit late again as usual.. its just the timing of the bus.. sigh.. either I catch the earlier bus and be early or catch the slightly later bus and be late. So shihui, can we change the meeting time to 7.35am for Mondays & 8.35am for the rest of the weekdays? lols. Dun want you all to wait for me all the time.. I tend to procastinate getting out of the bed in the morning.. Sigh..
Nevermind.. I was so moody the whole day.. that's bad. Monday used to be my 'MADday'.. now it's 'MOODYday'. Gosh.. I dun wanna be like this. But woonching was a good girl as usual.. just minus the crazy side. Did all her work. :) So yeah.. all for a reason.. got track training. And it ends pretty late. :0 Nvm.. jiayou to myself & the other athletes! :D
I dun like to talk about unhappy things. so there. But let me emphasize my point.. I blog what I want.. if you dun like it, just click the X on the top right hand corner. I shan't say more.. Hope you get my point.
Track was pretty fulfilling. :) I feel i've really stretched myself. Did so many things. hehe. Crash course mah. But thanks Ronnie for coaching us. :) if not i'll still be jumping like an amateur.. Actually I am one. LOL. Oohlala.. pushed myself today. I'm ready for aching backs and stuff. 0.0
oh yeah.. and NYP library sent me a fine.. i wasn't sure whether i had one or not.. but when i received a mail from the library, my fears were confirmed.. lagi best.. already reach $7++ wth.. Dun send email earlier.. I wanna complain! --a typical singaporean.. nvm.. I'd better go check.. I dun wanna end up with a super huge fine! :(
okie.. ppl like me is so nice to my bro. I'm a good sister. x) I bought my bro dinner from macs eventhough I had track and had to reach home late. + I had a laptop, loads of notes, track shoes, spike shoes.. & i had to hold the macdonald food, + I had to carry umbrella as it rained.. I'm so strong. LOL. Who needs a bf? =x ahaha..
To me, bfs are just WANTS, women these days dun really need them.. ooh.. I said women. So it means GIRLS need them. So it = that I'm a woman now. 0.o Good good. But still, I'll want one in the future.. for tradition to carry on. You could say i am traditional.. I'm proud to say that. Anyway, I have no right to comment on this, cos diff ppl have diff views. This is just my opinion. I'm rather opinionated. =x lalala..
Still I'd like to take bf as 'BEST FRIEND' & that'll be Karen & wendy. ^-^ loves :D
So there. Sorry.. I'm pretty straightforward.. Ooh, but I'm not against having relationships, just if you have one, commit to it.
okie, I think I've said a lot.
Some NYAA pics oliver sent me. :) I also want other group's one. haha. ppl kapo mah. :P
the first game we played.. or was it second.. come to think of it.. i remember the pairing up of words game.. like paper-bag.
can you see me? lols..

eheheh.. group OREO
more discussion.. of the skit i think..
we played soccer at this juncture is it? I know soccer is fun. :D
ahaha..
the 400seconds game.. form your group name. OREO! *without the exclamation mark. heh.
went on to cheer on the other teams. performance night..
camp reflection time..
each person talked about how he/she felt about the camp.
ahaha.. my turn.okay la.. that's all for now. Till I get my hands on more of the pics. hehe.. Some pics i know I look unglam so I didn't post some. heh. But then.. when did I ever look glam??? I wonder..
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 10:52 PM
+ + +





<< Home