Friday, October 24, 2008
What's wrong with me?
My tempers are seriously horrible these days.. ahhh!!! Self-control woonching!
today loads of practicals. no la.. 2. Then have 1 lecture.. wah.. I can't stand dim lights in lectures.. it was much better when the lights were brighter. :D
Then after a tiring day of lessons.. like from 9am to 5+pm.. I went for long jump training. Whao.. tiring. But I'll do my ultimate best. :D Can't expect too much from crash course training la. haha. But I did improve. heh. Hope NYP athletes will perform well. ^-^
& once again.. I'm bring tagged to do the same quiz I did yesterday. LOL. This time, it's by charmaine. I've got no more ppl to tag yo.. lols..
oh well, here goes..
TAGGED -.-
this quiz is requested by charmaine
1) the last person who tagged you is:
Charmaine
2) your relationship with him/her is:
We're good friends & course mates. :D
3) your impression on him/her is:
She's cute, and calm. :)
4) the most memorable thing he/she had done for you:
She offered to print some notes for me when i was feeling really tired. :D
5) the most memorable thing he/she said to u:
"Hi Mrs Spongebob!" 0.0?!
6) if he/she becomes your lover you will:
wait wait.. which part of me said that I'm interested in girls?
7) if he/she becomes your lover,thing he/she has to be improve on will be:
She doesn't have to improve on anything, I on the other hand have to change my straight mindset to les.. which will never happen. LOL.
8) if he/she becomes your enemy,the reason will be:
I've got absolutely no idea.
9) the most desired thing you wanna do for him/she now is:
I wanna, i wanna.. make her laugh everyday? hohoho.
10) your overall impresssion on him/she is:
She's gentle & girly.. Even though she's in aikido like me, she's still gentle to her partners. heheh.. for me well.. it depends. :0
11) how you think people around you feel about you:
Ppl I'm closer with say I'm random. Ppl that I'm not so close with say I'm quiet.
12) the character you love about yourself is:
Everything!!! Ahahahahaha
13) on the contrary,the character you hate about yourself is:
My horribly scary temper when I erupt..
14) the most ideal person you wanna be is:
Lim Woon Ching!
sorry, can i skip the bottom part? I'm tired. heh. :P
oh, & FS0803 & all the other Food science ppl, a FS senior asked whether is it ok with you all if we had a course tee. :) Some said yes. Me too. :D hehe.
ok la.. time to do my stuff.. & I had a great laugh earlier. lols.
Woonching's private time starts NOW!!!
*hangs up 'do not disturb' sign.
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:11 AM
+ + +




<< Home