Saturday, November 01, 2008
Molecule jewellery anyone??
Yes.. Friday. The last day of October.. 31 October.
I ended this hectic month with loads of things to do. Its like this month is super duper long seh.. Cos its like 1/2 holiday and 1/2 school. So there's a great variation of things I did. I've never ever in my life typed so many posts in 1 month. LOL. and the posts were lagi long as well. 0.0 So yeah, enough with the crap. I'll get on with the post.
So we were doing Modelling of organic compounds. This molecule below should be 1,2-diiodoethene. I can't be bothered to refer to my notes while typing..
So we were doing Modelling of organic compounds. This molecule below should be 1,2-diiodoethene. I can't be bothered to refer to my notes while typing..
Then we made 1 more..The top one is the cis-1,2-diiodoethene & the bottom one is trans-1,2-diiodoethene. Correct me if i'm wrong yeah. lol.
Then we made cyclopropane (without the hydrogen molecules)
Then we made cyclobutane.. 4 molecules joined together in a ring shape.and I can slip it through my hand. lol.. Interesting bracelet..
Then we added hydrogen and iodine molecules.. The green ones represent iodine and the white ones represent hydrogen.
LOL. Bracelet.. chunky style. LOL.
ahem.. a big fat mess of molecules..
cyclohexane. LOL.
in what we call a chair formation..
and you can easily interchange the positions of the white and green molecules. lol. This is pretty fun! ahahahaha..Then we had a break then make-up tutorial then another break then lecture. And all the lessons on this day is on ORGANIC chemistry. It is one of the most fun modules i think this sem. The rest are like.. o.0 you can say they're boring..
some halloween thing that scared our lecturer. lols.. it was pretty weird also.. I thought during halloween ppl dress up as weird things to go trick or treating? and not they dress up and give away goodies.. Oh well, they probably wanna do things differently. lols. But the scare factor wasn't really there for me. LOL.Then we did long jump for track. My left leg wasn't really in the right condition to jump so had to hold back on the impact.. Seriously i think that long jump is more difficult than running.. you need some form of technique, which I haven't mastered yet.. They keep saying I'm doing ballet. lol. Well, they're not entirely wrong. haha. A dancer has gracefulness. :P
So yeah.. track 4 days in a row. By right there's another tmr but my left ankle is not in good condition so I'll let it rest. and perhaps I'll go get an ankle guard.
& there's also a huge pile of work left for me to do.. cos I've been slacking the whole week through. Do I even have time to watch tv i wonder. Nah.. I watch documentaries and news. Drama serials have been untouched since school resumed.. No life you might think. But I'm just as happy this way. Cos spending more time doing more things gives me a sense of achievement, much more than being a couch potato.
So yeah. and what on earth are hints? I see them everywhere. Some ppl can give hints (like me), and some ppl can take hints (like me also, LOL). But some can't take hints and I wonder why.. EQ is important & i agree I need to work on that. However I've noticed that some lack this quality as well. no hard feelings yeah. You've just gotta be more sensitive to your surroundings.
okie.. another hidden message here. See who can decipher. lols.
okay la.. I'll just end with this message..
I dislike you not because of who you are but because of what you do.
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 1:10 AM
+ + +




<< Home