Monday, October 27, 2008
Can't you do things on your own???
After which I saw a stall selling muah chee. x) Loves.. To me, traditional muah chee = LOVE. LOL. Dunno why.. Then my father was saying this = unhealthy food. Hey.. it's healthier than potato chips. + peanuts are sources of good cholesterol + muah chee = carbohydrates for energy + sugar for the brain. So how can this be called unhealthy? In fact, it's healthy! :D
ooh la la..Then ate at Suntec Food Terrence.. or food court.. wth.. the food there really NOT NICE! Horrible in fact.. Somemore so expensive.. I'M NEVER GOING THERE TO EAT EVER!!! Far East Plaza's much much more appetizing & the prices are also more reasonable.
Coach, Mr Guru, Ronnie, Jin longhaha, I love NYP track!
& i'm glad to be part of it. x)
Now for something not so nice.. there's this person.. I shall call that person 'it'. and I feel irritated. Cannot do things with it's own hands and legs.. whole day ask ppl to do things for it. & i'm tired of it. Seriously tired.
I know no one is perfect or anything.. cos neither am I. But pls.. over dependence on other ppl is definitely not good. It puts ppl off big time. It definitely put me off.
I dun feel like ranting about it anymore. Cos I'm tired. Mentally tired.
I'm so not gonna bother anymore.
k then.. bb ppl!
I love God & NYP track &... the list goes on. ^-^
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 1:20 AM
+ + +
























<< Home