Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Monday, October 27, 2008

'it' doesn't get any better.

ok so today is DEEPAVALI. Happy Deepavali ppl!!!

today nothing much to blog about. hehe.. spent the whole day at home. :) It's been a LONG while since I've stayed at home the whole day. haha.

So I went about my daily business and ate and ate. lols. Food is what I crave for most at home, besides blogging and sleeping. So ya.. ate loads of OREO. haha. oh yeah, I have a pretty weird way of eating oreo. I dip it into soya bean milk! lols. Your eyes are not fooling you. It's true. haha. I dun really like the taste of fresh milk, so I substitute it with soya bean milk. Tastes just as good. So which daring person wanna try it woonching style? ^_^

So ya.. I was eating & eating & eating.. all the way till dinner time.. still eating.. The whole day practically revolves around food. I hereby declare food is very important to me. x)

haha, I've found 2 senior primary school mates in NYP in just this month! lols.. all by coincedence. haha. That's great! xD

So as usual, I was surfing the world wide web and I stumbled across many things. hehe..

& I remembered seeing something that went like this in the NEWater shutter bus:

说了又不听
听了又不懂
不懂又不问
问了又不做
做了又做错
错了又不改
改了又不服
不服又不说
I dun think its the full thing I saw, cos my memory isn't that good. sad. haha. But I do agree to this. Human nature.. it goes in a cycle. =x
Then karen sent me this 2 pics which I thought were porn at first.. lols! Sorry la.. nowadays I very scared kanna com virus. hehe.

Paris Hilton? Look closely to the thing in her hand and on the wall behind her. It's a pic of karen, me & jia xin taken at underwater world last year. :D
hehe.. this one's more obvious. Wendy, karen & me in the tv. haha.

Thanks karen! This is nice. XD

Now that I'm almost not tired at all, I shall continue being random till I feel drowsy. LOL.

So let's see.. tmr have track. o.o Gotta start training again. A good thing also.. I need more exercise. Jia you ME! haha. & of course to the other athletes also. haha.
I've come to a stage where even cutting nails is becoming a chore. 0.0 Gosh..
why is my life so hectic?
But wait!
I love it this way. :D
LMAO
You know what? I'm so not gonna bother about 'it' anymore..

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:13 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Can't you do things on your own???
+ IVP day 2!
+ Anyone have food? i'm hungry..
+ What's wrong with me?
+ We seriously need a class relay system..
+ Responsibility is the key. *winks at somebody*
+ today is not good.. serious..
+ Jiayou NYP Athletes for IVP!!!
+ School Term start lo.. Year 1
+ MINDS carnival - WO+ the new element..




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p