Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2 MAD days in a row.

With regards to the title, you'll see..

Monday - 11/11

yes. 11:11am in the lecture theatre. woonching-randomizing.

aiyah, I'll zoom straight into the captains' ball friendly match with FS0802.

It was so HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. all the way for me.

We went to play after biostats tutorial. Changed into our sports attire and stuff. Then yay, started the warm up section by throwing balls to each other in a circle. After which we officially started off the game. hehe. I can't remember who won or lost but I didn't bother. lols. It was soooo funny! omg.. whahaha. I only remember myself spending more time laughing than playing the game. But I was the main scorer. lols. Haven't been a scorer for a long long time.. I'm usually on the defending side. haha. It was so fun, haha. We were initially playing outside the block Q printing shop but got chased away by some person.

So we changed location to a basketball court. But some ppl had to leave so there were fewer ppl playing. haha. So 0803 had 2 guys, 4 girls while 0802 had 4 guys, 2 girls. Unfair or not? LOL. Looks pretty weird altogether. for 0803 you see 4 girls running around the court while one guy is the defender and the other, the catcher. 0802 you see 2 girls and 2 guys running about. But we still managed to score a great many. :D haha. & wanwen, wilson, junhui are good catchers, haha, unlike me. :'(

Cos many stupid things happened. 1, being too hiong, I fell down a great many times.. on my BUTT. LOL. I've somehow mastered the skill of falling down without getting abrasions. haha. So i was unharmed. haha. & whenever I fell, I'll just started laughing. To cover up my embarressment? LOL!. 2, i was tired after sometime so i decided to take a break and try to be the captain. I was a LOUSY one. HAHA. Not only couldn't catch any balls, I also FELL. How I fell? lol. Juin rong, the 0802 defender at that time tried to defend a ball, than he sat on the back rest part of the chair i was standing on. As I was much lighter.. the chair toppled. I can't remember what happened also.. all I know was that my first and only reaction was "我完了" - oh no.. Then from wad a heard them describe, they said I suspended in the air for a while. LOL. & how I landed under the chair I also dunno. T-T cry.. no la, I pretend to cry to cover up the embarressment yet again. Imagine almost everyone rushing in front to untangle me. lol. Not hurt, but got a small baluku on my head as the chair knocked me. haha. But so touching. haha. Then never am I gonna be the catcher ever again.

haha, so wanwen tried. & omg, she caught all of my 'better-thrown' balls. :D Wow! haha, nice one. Potential catcher. haha. :D

then after running around after a ball for 2-3 hours, we called it a day. haha. Weee! so fun. but my inner feet has a shifted bloodvessel i think.. cos i got a real big baluku there when i rubbed it. =x yucky.. But injuries are always forgotten when I'm doing sports. :D

Looking forward to next week's. x) hehe. I'm captains' ball crazy. heh.

then for track we did 30mins _______on grass. what other word can it be? whahaha.

Then went home to rush a bit on the proposal. Actually, a lot. LOL.

So slept very little.. like 2+ hours? An athlete who sleeps 2 hours.. how can? gee..

Tuesday - 12/11

charmaine gave me a pretty late morning call, which caused me to be late as well. haha, my fault la.. sleep so late. lols. I woke up at 8.10am when project 1 starts at 9. o.0 So I rushed. & reached at 9.03am. Fast or wad? haha. I need to take a bus somemore ok, + make my own breakfast. hehe. & i was still considered early. LOL.

our first trial:

apples-my idea. heh. lame? lols.
I carved out the heart for fun. lols.
Raymond carved out the edges.
He and carellynn carved out the inside of the apple.
We turned red bean soup into red bean paste.
So.. change of plan.. RED BEAN PASTE it is. haha.

Poly and JC have 1 great difference.. 1 is plentiful of brain juicing and the other is loads of memory work. Both? = Crazy!
then today actually have track photoshoot.. but it rained like crazy.. so i napped for a while.. but the rain wouldn't stop.. so I had to leave for aikido. lols.
Then went koufu for dinner..
Then went all the way to Tanglin cc for aikido. Guess what? After wasting time and money making our way there? There wasn't any aikido practice!!! omg.. faints*** Not the NYP seniors fault either.. they didn't know. Who's fault? I dun care anymore. So that's when charmaine & I went hysterically out of control. Laughed like hyenas, stumbled like drunkens, both under a tiny umbrella making their way to the bus stop back.
+ MINDS reimburstments wasn't this week but was on the next. Next wed got road run la.. -.- nvm.. charmaine & ah hui will help me collect.
Crap isn't it? Only 1 good thing came out of it. I went home earlier for once. and I am poofed. right now.
& i think of my assignments.. -.-"""
crushes are in the air!
you ask me who who who?
I dun tell you.
But the ones having crushes doesn't include me.
Shark. - relationships dun matter.
WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA!!!

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 9:48 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ I'm still running.
+ Have fun with myself -- Self entertainment rules!!!
+ oh yeah oh yeah I'm going mad.
+ Life ZOOMs past..
+ Molecule jewellery anyone??
+ Yes Yes, I'm random again!!! :D
+ What's wrong with me (II) ??
+ 'it' doesn't get any better.
+ Can't you do things on your own???
+ IVP day 2!




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p