Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Thursday, November 06, 2008

oh yeah oh yeah I'm going mad.

Sometimes life does get a bit out of hand, you've just gotta keep your cool & keep everything in control. :) I'm trying, trying..

Yes, so today - 5/11.

Managed to rush out the surveys. haha, thanks everyone for attempting the survey! :D Then continued keying in all the statistics. Now that was tiring. Collaboration is tiring, especially if you're the only one doing it. But it is good exposure to adult working life. So no more complains on my part. heh. I shall try to keep my emotions concealed for I think releasing too much is not fair to the ppl around me as well.
oh yes, & I met renzhi on the bus, haha, he cannot recognise me. o.o Have I really changed again?! I doubt so, his eyes have prob. LOL. Kidding la, his hair style also changed but I still can tell its him. Maybe I'm just observant. hehe.

Then rushed to meet charmaine then walked to school. & I helped my mum post a letter. haha, NYP shopping arcade has a post box. So convenient. :D Then we went for comm skills.

Lesson was fine, talking about the presentation dress code and all. A rather relaxing lesson. Pity we can't have more lessons like that. haha.

Then we went for the project 1 presentation. It was initially for the whole cohort but it dragged like crazy. In fact, FS0801's groups all exceeded the 10mins time limit for the presentation. Seriously, no point talking so much, less = more. :) FS0802 mostly stayed within the time limit, and that pleased me. haha. Of course, FS0803 stayed within the time limit. haha. Not sure whether my group did, but it all went pretty quickly so I think we did. lols. Being the last group to present, we practically presented our presentation to empty seats. lols, and of course to the remaining lecturers and wanwen's group. haha, oh yeah, not forgetting shihui, fiza, nabilah and a surprise guest. lol! Welcome to NYP. haha. I was a bit jittery cos I think I'm used to presenting to ppl whom I dunno. haha. Now that whoever is left there are all ppl I know, it was a bit nerve wrecking and I dunno why. heh. But the first part was ok. Then my second part was slightly better in terms that I wasn't so jittery and I started talking nonsense, cos I didn't know what I was talking about. lols. Vit B can say until vit C. LOL! Nvm, didn't have time to practice wad.. was doing all the slides.. But still, its a good experience as usual, I'll just have to try harder next time. :D JY!

Then cos of the thunderstorm, Captains' ball game was cancelled. oh well, it's postponed to 26 Nov. o.o okay, so late la. I wonder if i'll be free on that day. Rainy weather really spoils a lot of things. Well, rainy weather doesn't spoil track training though. LOL. Today ran 2.4km X 2, with about 10mins break in between. Somemore coach say the second timing must be faster than the first timing.. gosh, I'm a horrible pacer. -.- Nvm, but I did it. LOL. There was a difference of 9 seconds. haha. My 1st timing was 14.19mins than the 2nd timing is 14.10mins. LOL. Heng I speed up a bit at the end, if not uh oh. lols. Its kind of a test la. A relief cos most tests are on Wed, where normally i'll be going for aikido. haha. Blessing in disguise? Nah, it just happens that way. haha.

& i love the skipping rope! Ooh ooh, I love skipping! I still remember in primary school, I went for a Girls' Brigade skipping competition, haha, there're 2 types, speed & style. They put me in speed, though I was better at style. haha. nvm la, got a 4th place for speed, haha cos my shoes were too small for my feet! At least now there's no such prob. haha. oh ya, I was from 28th Coy Girls' Brigade S'pore. haha. Miss those days.. Back to today, ooh I can skip double! haha. Shall try harder to perfect it cos I haven't tried the skipping rope for months. hehe.
oh yes, & hi bob! :)

I realise I've been using lots of 'cos' in my sentences. haha. What to do? I can't possibly type in proper english all the time right? It'll bore all of you I think. So yeap. hehe.

k, I'm tired. Gonna sleep soon. tmr's a long long day.

kk, see this quiz I've done. hmm.. accurate or not I dunno. I still believe in the 'feeling'. haha.

Your dating personality profile:

Religious - Faith matters to you. It is the foundation that you build your life upon. You trust that God has a plan for you.
Athletic - Physical fitness is one of your priorities. You find the time to work athletic pursuits into your schedule. You enjoy being active.
Liberal - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.
Your Top Ten Traits

1. Religious
2. Athletic
3. Liberal
4. Wealthy/Ambitious
5. Traditional
6. Big-Hearted
7. Adventurous
8. Intellectual
9. Shy
10. Practical
Your date match profile:

Religious - You seek someone who is grounded in faith and who possesses religious values. You believe that a religious person can enhance your life.
Conservative - Forget liberals, you need a conservative match. Political discussions interest you, and a conservative will offer the viewpoint you need.
Big-Hearted - You want someone compassionate, someone gentle and kind. A loving, nurturing person will fill that hole in your life.
Your Top Ten Match Traits

1. Religious
2. Conservative
3. Big-Hearted
4. Shy
5. Athletic
6. Practical
7. Traditional
8. Adventurous
9. Intellectual
10. Funny


Take the Dating Profile Quiz at Would I Date You

Alright, bye!!!

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:41 AM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Life ZOOMs past..
+ Molecule jewellery anyone??
+ Yes Yes, I'm random again!!! :D
+ What's wrong with me (II) ??
+ 'it' doesn't get any better.
+ Can't you do things on your own???
+ IVP day 2!
+ Anyone have food? i'm hungry..
+ What's wrong with me?
+ We seriously need a class relay system..




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p