Saturday, November 22, 2008
TGIF! stop teasing me I say!
Time passes really quick hor? goodness me..
As usual, charmaine & I were fasinated by the fishes and snails and shrimps.
I see many shrimps. lol.Frankly speaking, other than being tired, I can't remember anything else about Thursday. lol.
raymond bought this spicy chicken drumstick biscuit. wah, this is much more effective than the mint sweets in keeping awake during lectures. But its much more expensive. hehe.Each time we go practical, we'll see the fishys. this time its disgusting.. the puffer fish preying on a little goldfish. eew.. and charmaine spotted another goldfish hiding behind the log.. omg..
Yuck.
something new?
So sweet right? charmaine did this for her friend's b'day. ^-^
LOL.nothing much to say.. all I know is that next wed's a joke. I'm so lagi tempted to wear my aikido pants for project 1. A little insight.. I need to make many costume changes..
- project 1 - lab coat + long pants
- Comm skills - business attire.. [4th to present D:]
- Captains' ball match - sports attire
- Aikido - gii
Mad right? I'm gonna be so malu on that day. sian la.. I might as well go carry a luggage bag to school..
The last person who tagged you is : Shihui
2 ) Your relationship with him / her is :
You guess?
3 ) Your impressions on him / her is :
She loves to keep looong nails.
4 ) The most memorable thing he / she had done for you :
I remember I answered a similar question before.. she scarred me for life. =x LOL.
5 ) The most memorable thing he / she said to you:
haiyo..
6 ) If he / she becomes your lover ,thing he / she has to improve on will be :
I answered this question before.
7 ) If he / she becomes your enemy , the reason will be :
refer to previous quizzes.
8 ) What is the thing you want to tell him/her now ?
Hello! How come you sleep more than me still me tired than me? lol!
9 ) Your overall impression on him / her is :
she's shihui.
10 ) how you think people around you feel about you :
er.. it depends really. Random I guess.
11 ) The character you love about yourself is :
my determination.
12 ) On the contrary , the character you hate about yourself is:
My extremely horrible & explosive temper when I really blow up.
13 ) the most ideal person you wanna be is :
Lim Woon Ching! :D
14) For people[s] who care and likes you , say something to them :
Hi?
15 ) pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you :
1. Karen
2. Wendy Teo
3. Charmaine Cheong
4. shihui
5. loh jia xin
6.huang jia xin
7. vidya
8. my papa. Whahahaha.
9. my bro. LOL.
10. My mother. ROFL.
16 . Who is No.6 having a relationship with? [huang jia xin]
I'd like to know too. lol!
17. Is No.9 a male or a female? [my bro]
Male.
18 . If No.7 and No.10 are together , will it be a good thing? [vidya & my mum]
I'll be laughing like crazy luh. Wahahahahahahaha!
19 . What is No.2 studying about? [wendy teo]
PCME in JC. ^^
20 . when was the last time you had a chat with no.3?[charmaine]
Oh, its past midnight, so yesterday. :D
21 . What music does No.8 like? [my papa]
hokkien songs la, country music, china dolls. LOL.
22 . Does No.1 have any siblings ? [Karen]
yes, a younger bro.
.23 . Will you woo No.3 ? [charmaine]
oh yes! if all good guys are extinct. hahaha.
24 . How bout No.7? [vidya]
uh, up to her. If she's straight, I'll back out. LOL! nah, I'm straight too. haha.
25 . Is No.4 single ? [shihui]
Its complicated.
26 . What's the surname of No.5 ? [loh jia xin]
see, there it is! ------------^
27 . What's the hobby of No.10 [my mum]
ah yes, using my lappy, eating durians, watching tv..
28 . Does No.5 and No.9 get along well ? [loh jia xin & my bro]
hmm.. I dunno.. I dun even remember them talking when jia xin visits my house. LOL.
29 . Where is No.2 studying at ? [wendy teo]
YJC
30 . Talk something about No.1 [Karen]
she's nice. I love her! :D
31. Have you tried developing feelings for No.8 ? [my papa]
oh yes! I have to. lol. Must foster family ties.
32 . Where do No.9 stays ? [my bro]
In the same house as me. Under one roof.
33 . Are No.1 and 5 best friends? [Karen & loh jia xin]
Good friends I suppose? haha.
34 . Does No.1 have any pets ? [karen]
Nope
35 . Is No.7 the sexiest person in the world ? [vidya]
Wad kind of question is this?!
36 . What is No.1 doing now? [karen]
At 2:16am, she should be sleeping. lol. Not everyone are willing to be pandas like me. o.o
Alrighty, nites!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 1:16 AM
+ + +

.jpg)
.jpg)



<< Home