Thursday, November 20, 2008
NYP ROAD RUN cum POL-ITE
some pics i forgot to post before.
mini skittles from M'sia.
Isn't the new keyboard nice? haha.ok la.. back to today.
Frankly speaking, my morning was a joke. Especially when I had to rush to school for comm skills lesson. It went like this.. my mum steamed a pao for me, but as i was busy, I had to tar pao it. Then after I opened the door, I realised I forgot to bring my socks! How to run without socks? So I went back it to get the socks. Then I rushed out, but feeling that I still forgot something. Its only when I reached the bus stop did i realised that I forgot the pao! The best part.. I thought the socks I was holding, was the pao. -.-" Stupid? yes!
Then comm skills.. oh gosh.. I have a lot more to do. Somemore must memorise the script! oh dear oh dear.. I really must rush this weekend!
Yes, i got a blister on my toe.. a very wrong time too. So when I asked for a plaster, I got this. A pink flowery one. :D lols.. thanks ah charmaine.. at least my toe was protected. :)
This is what I ate for lunch.
"dun disturb me!"
"go away"These were the comical looks on their faces.
Then went to the library to rush some stuff.. then it rained so heavily outside that I think many ppl backed out from the road run. I nearly thought it was cancelled. But I suddenly saw ppl running. haha. Then oh, its still on!
Then wanwen & i also rushed there to warm up and all.. then saw all the runners come in.. Woah, Ms Gan is fast ah. haha.
ya.. then it was POL-ITE.
Guys went first followed by the girls.
I was the last of the NYP girls team. haha. I'm not last overall though. haha, probably one of them? lol. But I'm really proud of Team NYP. haha. They really pulled me up. I had this feeling that I'll pull them down. Well, true enough. But it was a nice experience running with these good runners. I've got a lot to work on. o.o
yes.. & 8 cups of H2O I drank in total. D: Overwhelming. Water bucket I am. lols.
Presenting to you:
Team NYP!The guys preparing a cheer of something.
.jpg)
NYP girls & guys team won a Team silver respectively. So can be considered overall top poly? haha. Great job everyone!!!
My first inter-school road run.. & its also the first time I've ever trained for long distance. lols. NYP really gave me loads of new experiences that I'll never forget. TY!
Taking pics in the washrooms.
the medals..jpg)
k, I need to continue rushing stuff.. can't slack off at all.
ok. I remembered everything I wanted to say right? Nah. 1 Last thing though it's a bit late now.

KAREN HO XIAN XI bestie!!!
Sorry for not being able to turn up for you b'day celebration on Mon.. I'll meet up soon I hope. Oh this busy schedule of mine. :( Just want to to have a good life, all the best of luck for your 'A'Levels next year! Dun worry too much. :) Just be karen! Huat ah! haha.
Always remember, smile always! :D
with super duper loads of love,
woonching
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:06 AM
+ + +




<< Home