Sunday, November 16, 2008
A saturday out
Saturday - 16/11
Yes, went out of Singapore Island through the customs into neighbour M'sia. Had to leave the house at 5.30am. Guess wad time I woke up? Dun need to guess la. I didn't even sleep! Then went there lor.
Slept in the coach whenever I could.
Breakfast somewhere around 8am. remember the size of my hand? This is mini slurpe. hehe.
tada. small? My hair is messy cos I was too tired to be bothered with it.
ok as you can see.. Ostrich farm.
wahahaha, this one loves the camera.
oh dear.. i look soo soo tired..
running around. wahahaha.
wah, the egg so strong.. can support my weight. :D & who's hand am I holding? :O keep guessing. :P
wakakaka.
they're big too.
ah.. heavy! kidding la..
we look alike. :S whahaha. I love ostriches!
sayang sayang
i pity this chick.
ostrich satay and tendon soup.
food ah!
extra description of the farm.
I'm seriously gonna rebond my hair in Dec..
They kept crowing non-stop. o.0
peck peck peck. ahaha, those hungry birds!Then we went for lunch. MAKAN!!!
Then after lunch we went to the nearby 'biscuit' shop and we saw loads of goodies. *eyes brighten*
Tao sa pia. that's wad my mum calls it. i can't remember the exact name. hehe.she also said its good for the skin. :D
Then went to an Orchard. But it was raining. D: So we couldn't walk through the fruit trees and stuff, cos the ground would be slippery and water would drip from the trees. oh well.. so it just means lesser pics. LOL.
but it was nice there. x)Then we went to some shopping area.. had plenty of time to shop. D: I dun fancy long shopping trips.. cos i browse through things very fast. D: oh well, good for my mum then. She's the opposite of me. Example: she can just go into 1 shop, spend hours trying on the clothes, and walk out of the shop empty handed. Leaving bewildered sales ppl with handful of clothing on their arms.. Its that bad.
as usual, wad i look out for.. FOOD! Kaya balls. LOL. It tastes like pancake or waffle with kaya inside.
haha. my bro's scared of this. whahaha. Some childhood phobia.. I'm actually scared of clowns too. D: which explains my dislike for the Macdonald's mascot. But I was only willing to take a photo with this clown because he was sitting on an ostrich! :D
at a dressing room my mum just came out from.. poor bro & I. standing outside like watchman.. & girl. haha. My bro's a bit camera shy. he is shy. :O haha.
my mum coming in to 'qiang jing tou' which means steal the limelight. haha. I'm not skinny as compared to her. lols. & on the right of the pic is my bro.
see that sign? that = no pics. haha.but the fireflies were aplenty.. maybe due to the rain earlier that day. weee! Like sparkly christmas lights. As compared to the time I went there for the sec 3 camp, this time I see 10 times more fireflies. :D
these above are the nests of starlings.. starlings are birds, if you were wondering..After the firefly tour.. my calves we covered with mosquito bites.. *sobs
our coach.Wah, back in singapore..
the things i bought. couldn't find much things to buy. souveniers for selected ppl only cos limited. pardon me k? next time i go for a trip i buy more. :)yes.. me eating the ring candy. But i dun want such a big ring in the future. =x LOL.. will grow smaller de. haha.
I love talking to you guys! :D
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 9:48 PM
+ + +

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



<< Home