Tuesday, November 18, 2008
today -- tired tired but happy ^-^
Yes! I'm back blogging, not too long after I last did so. lols.
had many many things going on lately.. quizzes and all.. So much so that I missed karen's b'day celebration. :'( sorry guys.. I make it up to you all. I miss you all so much.. But school's not helping.. :( How do poly ppl find a good social life? Ya.. time management. If I had 48 hours a day that'll be enough.
ok, so past 2 days was dealing with sad to say but monotonous lectures. Frankly speaking, I prefer the tutorial teachers. =x I understand what their teaching.. I can't seem to understand lectures. Till now, the only lecture I like is organic chem. haha. Ms Lye is good. heh.
Raymond and charmaine LOVE teasing me too. sigh.. Made me throw REAL things everywhere. lol. violent. =x
so today, after a long morning.. we had captains' ball with fs0802 again. haha. Its nice to play with them. Captains' ball is fun!
There were a few differences from the previous week's though.. Cos there were supporters! Charmaine, fiza and nabilah came to watch and play. :D & we had camera men. :D ps, I mean women. one of which sent me all the photos. Yes, its my loyal hebi subject, Charmaine! x)
Photo credits: Charmaine :) Thanks!
Yup, so thanks camera lady! The phototaking stopped here cos charmaine & nabilah joined in the fun :D lols.
we were split equally into 2 teams, randomly. haha. Then we continued playing till about 5+pm.
Overall, today was not bad. :)
raymond can jump quite high for his height. lols.
wanwen is a VERY good catcher.
Nabilah is good at scoring.
Charmaine, shihui & jasmine played well too. :)
0802 played well also. :D
Good job everyone!!!
It was so fun. I've really never had so much fun in Captains' ball in my life. Even the pain in my knee disappeared when I started playing. hehe.
tmr also have NYP road run. wanwen & i still not sure about the arrangements. What time to run? lols. In POL-ITE or not? haha. Most probably we wouldn't be joining the school's one. haha. but its ok. Though I'd like to run with the school. haha.
Good luck to all those running!!! Drink loads of water and get plenty of rest! Jiayou!!!
now i'm tired. But happy. :)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 7:33 PM
+ + +




<< Home