Saturday, December 06, 2008
COMMON TESTS!!! AHHHHH!!!
Hi, this is me.
I look different right? ahaha.To the post:
Thursday - 4/12
didn't do much.. stayed at home the whole day cos no nothing in school.
Friday - 5/12
went school early & met up with nabilah & wanwen. ate macs breakfast! haha. 1 pathetic lecture that day as well. The lecture is not pathetic, it is having 1 lecture in a day that is pathetic.
Then after the lecture wanwen & I chionged the NAPFA testers course notes..
Then sat on a coach to Clementi ITE where the test was to be taken.
Then took the test lor.
The test was much better than I've expected, cos any open-ended ques & I'll be gone case.
All MCQs and true & false ques. Hope I pass. :)
Then went back to school in the same coach. The coach had nice luminous blue lights.. I took a photo of it but stupidly accidently deleted them all.. including those I took today. D: gah.
Then went to the track a while then went home.
Then did the normal things lor.. slack a lot and went online a while.. Then while trying to wish ppl good luck for CT on facebook I dozed off lor. lol. Then some I haven't wish but I think few ppl will be online these days so wish also some might not see. haha. But I really wish all the BEST OF LUCK! :D
Today - 6/12
I went to rebond my hair. HAHAHA. & instead of magazines, there I was, looking through cell bio. LOL. My holiday timetable is that packed that this is my only time left to rebond my hair. ah well. Consider it done. haha. Besides, studying doesn't require me to sweat. So my hair won't get itchy and irritating cos I can't wash it for 2 days. :( So my rebonded hair pic is right above. haha. My hair is flatter now. heh. No more lion frizzy hair and all.. No more 'WOOLLY LAMB" anymore. wahahaha.
ya lor see.. I'm so slack.. I ought to feel guilty, but ah well.. I'm just too used to studying last minute. I shall be MIA for a while. heh.
& my adorable father sent me a very nice mail. [Generation Naming Explained]
- The Silent generation , people born before 1946.
- The Baby Boomers , people born between 1946 and 1959.
- Generation X , people born between 1960 and 1979.
- Generation Y - people born between 1980 and 1995 .
Why do we call the last one generation Y? I did not know, but a caricaturist explains it eloquently below...Learned something new!
alrighty, so that's what it means. LOL. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.I'm not one of them though. I've conservative. heh.
kk. Common tests next week.
Tues-organic chem
Wed-cell bio
Thurs-physics
kk. MIA liao. BB!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 6:40 PM
+ + +




<< Home