Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Captains' ball fever!
you know..
It's sometimes nice to look back in the past.. the memories..
I was more nerd nerd. haha. Tuck in shirt nicely and all. heh.
Now is diff. Poly.. diff clothing everyday. must choose and choose. Nah, I dun do that. I randomly pick things out of my closet to wear. heh.
& I'm in love with the waffles @ South canteen. It's only $1 for a chocolate filling one. When it costs like 30-40cents more outside.
and ppl like us can be pretty random.
exchanging specs. LOL.
hahaha.Then after school we played captains' ball with 0802. haha. This time, LA and CK joined in. Glad to have them. :D & there's a pathetic fact.. There's only a guy on our team.. as compared to 4 guys on the other. lols.
The guys played monkey for warm up..
.jpg)
alright.. thawit looks so wrong here. lols.
this pic taken by nabilah to get all the guys in the pic. haha.
oh yes, & we played with a basketball today. So much heavier than the volleyball..
At least i didn't fall. haha. That's just because no one really played rough except for a violent defender. Who's that? -- ME. LOL.
I was too aggressive as usual. lols.
Knocked into many ppl, nearly making them fall and nearly falling over myself. haha. Oopsy.. My apologies.
Then a ball was flying at my direction towards the catcher and I slammed it down. Not onto the ground. But on jasmine's FOREHEAD! OMG.. so sorry..
.jpg)
alright.. thawit looks so wrong here. lols.
this pic taken by nabilah to get all the guys in the pic. haha.
oh yes, & we played with a basketball today. So much heavier than the volleyball..At least i didn't fall. haha. That's just because no one really played rough except for a violent defender. Who's that? -- ME. LOL.
I was too aggressive as usual. lols.
Knocked into many ppl, nearly making them fall and nearly falling over myself. haha. Oopsy.. My apologies.
Then a ball was flying at my direction towards the catcher and I slammed it down. Not onto the ground. But on jasmine's FOREHEAD! OMG.. so sorry..
Then another time I saw lightning all of a sudden & i screamed "lightning!" lols. and the ball landed into the catcher's hands. lols.
Then when i accidentely bump into ppl, I'll give out a high pitched shriek. lol. Interesting fact about me which i can hardly explain. :/
& I heard something heart warming. One person said didn't wanna snatch the ball from me when I fly cos I'm too accident prone. LOL! True enough. haha.
So overall it was a pretty hilarious afternoon. haha.
I drank so much H2O! 3 packets + 1 bottle. :0 oh the horror.. dunno if my body can tahan. haha. It was craving for it in the first place. heh.
Something occured that made nabilah and I run around in circles. Long story so if you wanna know, ask me. haha.
Oh ya. & I'd seriously like to request to allow nabilah to play for the class. She's really good you know? Catches the ball better than me in fact. hehe.
Alrighty.. I love GOD & my family. & my injuries are healing! Yay! If not how would you expect me to play today? LOL.
& I'm in love with The Little Nonya Theme Song ^-^
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:02 AM
+ + +




<< Home