Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Final Captains' ball match
Ok.. this post was supposed to be posted like on the timing stated for this post.. which is on wed. But I only posted it on Thursday morning.. why? Cos i fell asleep that's why. At a mere 10pm..
-.-"
Alrighty.. the post.
This is our product of the 2nd project 1 trail we had. With almost no reference to any receipe.. LOL. It was all according to our 'feeling'. haha, especially mine. =x ahaha.. till lin liang was nice enough to print out a guide receipe for us. haha, Loads of thanks to her. We made red bean paste this time, but added a totally new ingredient -- jasmine flower. another of my random and stupid ideas.. but guess wad? its tasted pretty ok. ahaha. The aromatic fragrance was there. heh. & we had extra flowers to eat (they're edible) and to decorate our product with. All my stupid ideas at one go.. o.o & the best idea comes from raymond..
It tasted nice to the rest so I guess it was ok. haha. For me well.. I think I was pretty full by then.. guess why?
..
..
..
- I was hungry, so I started eating that chocolate rice cereal that ray brought. so did charmaine. haha.
- We wanted to taste the water chestnut, so I was the first guinea pig.
- ray was carving the apple as usual.. then he carved it wrongly and made a big cut in it. So my reaction was to take it from him and put it in my mouth. haha.
- Since red bean paste takes a long time to cook, I've already sampled other group's food in quantity. wahahaha. Which were all delicious. :D
So, that explains everything. haha. Besides.. who eats dessert in the morning? Cold one somemore..
+ we got the receipe wrong in the first place. So the texture was like the glutinous black rice thing.. haha. But it tasted nice. haha, for ray ate up the whole thing, including the apple bowl. ahaha.
So as usual.. plenty of red bean paste left over. & alex's group had plenty of roti prata dough left over. So...
We put our red bean paste into their roti prata skin and made a new dish. LOL!
.jpg)
Tadah!
& this new dish was inspired by shihui. For she has this habit of mixing things like mixing KFC coleslaw with mash together into a heterogenous mixture.. And she was trying out their dish and using our red bean paste as the sauce. ahaha. She said it tasted nice. So that's the origin of the idea. ahaha.I did this one. haha.
Nice? haha. I offered this to jasmine and yiting. haha.
posing with my work. ahaha.& we were so excited about the fusion between our group's project 1 that we forgotten about our own product that was lying in the cool cool freezer. ahaha.
& that was only after helping the other teams clean up their working area. -.- LOL.. or you'll see the next group of students wonder what in the world was that smell coming from the refrigerator. ahaha.
Messy hair is what remains of your hair when you take off that hair net.So yes.. Presenting to you..
The messy hair ppl!
& yes, I would consider that a small success to this weeks trail. haha.
Then cos of all the cleaning up we did, we missed 40mins of comm skills presentation. haha. oopsy. But well, charmaine, ray & I have already presented so it was rather relaxing for us. hehe.
Then after comm skills we had make up phy lecture. 1 word. Boring.
Then we had a captains' ball match.
But before the match.. many interesting things happened. Some which I wouldn't mention.
The messy hair ppl!& yes, I would consider that a small success to this weeks trail. haha.
Then cos of all the cleaning up we did, we missed 40mins of comm skills presentation. haha. oopsy. But well, charmaine, ray & I have already presented so it was rather relaxing for us. hehe.
Then after comm skills we had make up phy lecture. 1 word. Boring.
Then we had a captains' ball match.
But before the match.. many interesting things happened. Some which I wouldn't mention.
We took photos. :D
jasmine, wanwen, me, nabilah & ah hui.
The playful me who wanted to take a pic with our very tall lecturer. hehe. But we're shy. So take back view lor. ahaha.
my barley!
my father's
my mum.
Then taken from home.. not clear.. but I could see clearly the nui lang and zi nu star. haha. That's wad my father said. So I gave another stupid comment.. They've gotta be pretty far from each other. lols. Why? cos from here they look just metres away. But in outer space, they're extemely extremely extremely X dunno how many light years away.
jasmine, wanwen, me, nabilah & ah hui.
The playful me who wanted to take a pic with our very tall lecturer. hehe. But we're shy. So take back view lor. ahaha.The game was soo fast! & I was the reserve at first cos my hand was injured. lol.. then joined in the confusion last minute and became more confused cos I had trouble with the bib we had to wear. LOL. Embarressing. But a good game & I had fun screaming at the top of my voice 6 times in the match when FS0803 scored! Although we lost 15-6, we were still happy to qualify for quarter finals. Which means we're in the Top 8! wow! haha.
Here I'll also like to thank our 0803 supporters, ruiying (for that encouraging sms :D), thawit & jiesen (for turning up), and 0803 players (for playing hard)!
Sad that the whole captains' ball team is over. But some of us still wanna play with 0802. Raymond, organise again can? ahahaha.
Sad that the whole captains' ball team is over. But some of us still wanna play with 0802. Raymond, organise again can? ahahaha.
Then.. after the match wanwen & I went to library to settle some stuff and I met my family for dinner. Well, actually they fetched me from school. hehe. They la.. go malaysia without me.. haha, cos I cannot go. heh.
So we went crystal jade toa payoh! haha. Cos i like the la mian there. lol.
my barley!
my father's
my mum. & I was so tired to the extent I nearly dozed off while eating. LOL.
Then I ate Mc Flurry.. makes me wonder about my horrible big appetite.
Then taken from home.. not clear.. but I could see clearly the nui lang and zi nu star. haha. That's wad my father said. So I gave another stupid comment.. They've gotta be pretty far from each other. lols. Why? cos from here they look just metres away. But in outer space, they're extemely extremely extremely X dunno how many light years away. But to us humans, they're pretty close. haha.
I slept at 10pm. Sweet eh? First time in a long time. ahaha.. when the previous few days I was sleeping at 5am..
& did I mention I fell asleep on the floor on tues? ahaha..
kk, study.. CT next week! Thank god its 3 papers. anymore like last sem & I'll cry. Sem 2 is reaching its mid point already?! So fast?! *slaps myself awake* this means project datelines are coming too.. *faints. This is a very hectic term.
ah well.. you gain some, you'll lose some. I finally understand this term. Ah no.. Its I am finally experiencing this term. haha.
k, toodles! & take care everyone!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 9:40 PM
+ + +


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



<< Home