Thursday, December 11, 2008
An Extremely shagged ah ching is blogging again. Wee!!
Yippee! CTs are OVER!!! Yay (a weak one) haha. Cos.. results are another matter. :/ ah nvm...
What's important now is that I, woonching, shall take a nice break after I blog. haha. Now the post.. From Saturday - Today.
Saturday - 6/12
after rebonding my hair, we went for this dinner..
.jpg)
It's kind of like an auction dinner, where super nice food is served while ppl auction for stuff.
My grandfather got a table so we were in for a free dinner.
The 1st course: Ang Ku kueh.
.jpg)
I know those ppl who watch little Nonya like me will love to eat that. haha. My first time in fact. o.o It tasted great! I tried the peanut-filling one, fragrant! :D
2nd course: Abalone + sushi
.jpg)
When I saw this dish i was like WOW! Abalone!!! + the sushi and all looked DELICIOUS! & They tasted just as good! I got great chunks of the abalone cos my family doted on my bro & I. haha.
3rd course: Sharkfin soup
.jpg)
I was actually sleeping while waiting for it to be served.. too tired already. Imagine rebonding hair is tiring enough just sitting there without moving.. + reading cell bio notes?! Pure torture I tell you.. + the food took a looong time to come.. Well, at least the food is good.. The atmosphere was horrible though.. loud noises of ppl auctioning, the smoke.. gah..
4th course: Roasted Duck
.jpg)
I love ducks but not exactly duck meat. haha. i'm not a meat eater.. heh. When I say I love peking duck in pancakes, I love the pancakes. ahaha. lame!
5th course: fish maw soup + sea cucumber...
.jpg)
Very nourishing. haha.
6th course: Scallops + a fried yam bowl.
.jpg)
I practically ate those delicious scallops like rice.. So many la they gave.. they didn't provide white rice though. haha.
Then as you know.. it takes ages for the food to arrive. So my bro & I kept ourselves busy by fiddling with a slingy or whatever it is called.. I bought it from a capsule machine. LOL..
.jpg)
I twisted it. =x
7th course: Green peas with prawns
So this is the caterer.. the chefs are real good, serious! You know where they were cooking? Just under a shelter in the middle of an open field! Of course, we were sitting under a shelter in the middle of the open field too.
& here's proof.. I loved them so much that my darling mummy tar pao for me. LOL!!!.jpg)
& we skipped the 9th course: Oni.. some yam paste like thing.. Nah.. too filling and I dun really like yam. 
this sweet my mum bought from somewhere. It contains lactic acid bacteria.. you know like those in yakult? haha, ya that. It tastes like Hi-chew but is definitely more healthy & ex..
Today/Thursday - 11/12 
W stands for Woonching! ahaha.
.jpg)
wwooooo..
.jpg)
.jpg)
#2 not exactly a christmas tree, but it was a real holly plant. haha.
.jpg)
A very BIG one.
#4
.jpg)
I twisted it. =x
7th course: Green peas with prawns
So this is the caterer.. the chefs are real good, serious! You know where they were cooking? Just under a shelter in the middle of an open field! Of course, we were sitting under a shelter in the middle of the open field too.
8th course: Man tou with some pork thing.
& here's proof.. I loved them so much that my darling mummy tar pao for me. LOL!!!
.jpg)
& we skipped the 9th course: Oni.. some yam paste like thing.. Nah.. too filling and I dun really like yam.
I can confidently say that this 9 courses of meal is really better than any wedding dinner I've been too. ahaha.. The food is really the ultimate BEST!!!
The dinner was soo long.. from 8 all the way to 11.30pm! Many hours of study time GONE! See to what extent I can go for good food? ahaha.
Sunday - 7/12
like any other normal sunday lor. Go church eat at far east and go home lor. Slacking as usual.
Monday - Today morning
INTENSIVE STUDYING-SLEEPING-EATING-STUDYING-SLEEPING-EATING&STUDYING-STUDYING&DOZING OFF.......................... sianess in action. Argh.. mugging is sooo sooo BORING!!! I dun even wanna think how am I gonna mug for biochem sem exam.. :/
Must have food for company. heh.

this sweet my mum bought from somewhere. It contains lactic acid bacteria.. you know like those in yakult? haha, ya that. It tastes like Hi-chew but is definitely more healthy & ex..
Today/Thursday - 11/12
after phy paper, I finally went out!!! ahaha, but after 2 briefings. lols.. poor charmaine and ah hui were standing at the atrium for 1/2hour waiting for me. LOL. I'm blessed with nice friends. haha.
Something I'd like to share with all.. I love posing with christmas trees in this post.
#1

W stands for Woonching! ahaha.
.jpg)
wwooooo..
.jpg)
.jpg)
#2 not exactly a christmas tree, but it was a real holly plant. haha.
#3
.jpg)
A very BIG one.
#4
Not a christmas tree, just some glass panel. haha. With a pretty teddy bear.
& I had this huge craving for food while mugging.. Instead of thinking of wad I wanna do after the CTs, I was thinking of FOOD! goodness me.. sounds retarded..
so here I was.. satisfying my hunger.. La chao nian gao^ some korean spicy rice cake. cost $3 ok. But pretty filling.. but not filling enough for me.
& I had this huge craving for food while mugging.. Instead of thinking of wad I wanna do after the CTs, I was thinking of FOOD! goodness me.. sounds retarded..
so here I was.. satisfying my hunger.. La chao nian gao^ some korean spicy rice cake. cost $3 ok. But pretty filling.. but not filling enough for me.nope.. didn't eat donuts.. they're totally not filling!
no icecreams for me either.. much too ex..
so i had 1 takopachi ball from charmaine. heh.
Yum! Long time since I had those..
I couldn't resist all these temptations.. but i did. heh.. save money!
.jpg)
another christmas deco..
.jpg)
#5
christmas tree made up of teddy bears!
another bigger teddy. haha.
These fake nails below are so intricately painted to perfection. Imagine a santa claus on your tiny nail.. impossible to fit on my mini nails. haha. Well, I love the workmanship.. I've got loads more to learn.
reflections.. imagining big girls being amused by our reflections. lols!
#6
another unique christmas tree.
#7
ah hui they all tired of me asking them to take me with the trees liao. haha.
love the deco. :D Like fireworks dun you think?
ahaha.. cute
no icecreams for me either.. much too ex..
so i had 1 takopachi ball from charmaine. heh.
Yum! Long time since I had those..
I couldn't resist all these temptations.. but i did. heh.. save money!.jpg)
another christmas deco...jpg)
#5
christmas tree made up of teddy bears!another bigger teddy. haha.
These fake nails below are so intricately painted to perfection. Imagine a santa claus on your tiny nail.. impossible to fit on my mini nails. haha. Well, I love the workmanship.. I've got loads more to learn.
reflections.. imagining big girls being amused by our reflections. lols!
#6
another unique christmas tree.#7
ah hui they all tired of me asking them to take me with the trees liao. haha.
love the deco. :D Like fireworks dun you think?ahaha.. cute
#8
#9
another big one.. and also the last one i took with for today. haha. They all already complaining le..
They both dunno why, especially ah hui, super camera shy. lol. So i take their back views lor.
cute!!!!!
& I love this artwork!
Then not too long later, we went far east plaza.. & I ate minced meat noodle + extra noodle! ahaha. + 2 dumplings. You should have seen their faces as they saw me finishing up my food. Priceless! My tummy is certainly impressive. haha. Blame it on inherited high metabolism.
another big one.. and also the last one i took with for today. haha. They all already complaining le..They both dunno why, especially ah hui, super camera shy. lol. So i take their back views lor.
cute!!!!!
& I love this artwork!
Then not too long later, we went far east plaza.. & I ate minced meat noodle + extra noodle! ahaha. + 2 dumplings. You should have seen their faces as they saw me finishing up my food. Priceless! My tummy is certainly impressive. haha. Blame it on inherited high metabolism.posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 5:47 PM
+ + +

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



<< Home