Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Whoo hoo! NYPSU Christmas Party + Track Camp! <3

Yes! Things are back on track just 1 day after the end of CTs.

14/12

Went for the christmas party after packing my camp stuff last minute & bathing & lugging a huge white bag + wet hair & running to the bustop & boarded the bus & realising I forgot my slippers & calling wendy quickly to borrow a pair & reaching the bustop & collecting the slippers from her & thanking her cos I miss her loads and loads & rushing off cos i'm late to meet ah hui & meeting ah hui at yck mrt & moving on to school & passing my consent form to wanwen & having dinner at north canteen & going to E308 & realising that no one was there yet & realised we had to bring presents & rushed to buy 1 from CHEERS with ah hui & walking back & meeting some NYAA ppl whom I miss loads too & registered & got my ticket (below).


A very long sentence hah? I wrote it in 2 mins. Impressive? LOL. Anyway, I'm ticket 15. just an ordinary number. haha.


The set up of the party..






This was when playing the 'reindeer' game. those ppl kanna the reindeer head bands must run after the presents which were tossed all around the place. LOL.



Then halfway through the party, we felt hungry & carried on with the buffet. LOL. Then we wanted to have some quality time with our NYAA mates, haha, so we went to the playground just below.



ah hui have long lost childhood just like me. :D



zhiyong & yuen leong



ah hui again.

haha, actually i worse then all of them. haha. I swing really hard one.. nearly 180 degrees. ahaha. then everything they played I also played, including those they didn't.. e.g. the slides. LOL. I'm not that heavy haha, won't spoil the playground. =x hahahahahaha. I'm not in any of the pics cos no one bothered taking any for me. wakaka.



Then went back on time to see them whacking an elmo real hard. D: No la.. its a cardboard elmo stuffed with candy canes (I forgot the spelling) haha. Starting with 'p'. haha. What a mess all these smashing caused..


candy cane all over the floor..


Then had gift exchange, which was my favourite part of the night. :D I mean it is nice to recieve presents right? haha. of course, must give back la. LOL. Christmas is the season of giving, though its still more than a week to christmas day. But cannot forget the true meaning.. it's Jesus's birthday! xD





Then we took a group pic of us NYAA ppl. :D


Top row: zheng yi, ME, zhiyong, yuenleong

Bottom row: Matthew, ah hui, cheryl, shiying

Guess wad? ah hui got 2 saving boxes from this gift exchange thing.. this goes to show 1 thing.. God wants you to save more money. wakakakaka..



I received a toufu saving box from cheryl & another present from NYPSU, a hand rest? haha.

Then after the exchanging of prezzies, we had some log cake. :D



ah hui got a huge huge piece. haha. not those above la. LOL.



pity.. all cut up already..


This cake below is one we (cheryl, shihui & I) served our leader(for NYAA camp) Matthew. haha.


Nice deco! haha.


see, he's enjoying it. haha.

Then after the party, I went to track camp. Ps. haha. Missed training and all cos it stated on the mail that the christmas party was compulsory for the nyaa committee. lols. Joined the camp at only 10+? gosh..


So the first thing I had to do was to draw something about me on a piece of paper. Then must take any number of pieces of toilet paper. So I took 7 pieces.. dunno wad it is for.

Then have to present what you drew on your paper. I drew food! lol.. expected i guess. haha. Then the no. of toilet paper was the amount of time you needed to present. :O I took 7 so I had to present 7X10s.. dots.. Talked loads of nonsense once I ran out of ideas of what to talk about. haha. Then went for some night activity where we walked around to find our seniors. haha, practically made one big round.. Then we had to memorise a paragraph. We split up the work of course. haha. My memory ain't that good. But I still remember my part cos it's easy :D "All winners gain from losing (full stop)" cos we have to say out the punctuations. Then more or less debrief than I had a rinse than SLEEP! on the nice floor.


Tossed and turned throughout the night cos the floor was really hard and we used my sleeping bag as a blanket haha, cos it was cold. Then woke up early at 7+am when we could just wake up at 8.15am. haha. Then we visited the playground. haha. I managed to take some pics. haha.


meiyi & wanwen



wanwen. lols.

Then what's a bonding camp without bonding activities? haha. So after a nice breakfast (muffins, carrot cake, milo..) we were split into teams. I'm in group 2, together with mandy, giebert and I forgot the spelling of the last name.. oopsy. =x we had 4 games..


  1. Long jump - with new rules. haha. Must jump 3 m. Jump more or less than that and lesser points will be given.
  2. Throws - must throw water bombs at your leader for 20pts & at jerome for 10 pts. I managed to get 30 pts. hee. :D lol, lucky throw?
  3. high jump - I managed to pass the second stage. But the third stage was much too high. haha.
  4. Sprints - I lazy to elaborate. haha. but this was the toughest station.. all about speed. tiring. haha.

then after that, there was a relay. The 1st thing was trust fall (spelling?). I was the first of my group to try.. seriously its scary.. I trust my team mates but I'm scared of heights. hehe. But I managed to fall alright right? haha. But quite fun. hehe. than the 2nd was to transport water into a bottle. with what you have on you. o.0 wah.. at first try to use shirt and hands.. than only collect a bit.. by then already all wet.. then try to use shoes.. so was running barefooted.. wa the track was burning hot!!! ahhh! Then I burned my sole lor.. pain for quite some time.. then must make the longest line.

then I lazy to elaborate... haha.......

had lunch at Macs.

went back to rest a while then went to the pool.

We played captains' ball in water! Very fun! Never had so much fun in the water before. hahaha.

Then after shower we had debrief than break camp.

Overall, I love the camp. So far all my camps had been fun! ahaha. Really enjoyed myself. ^-^

Now I'm chao tar (burnt) not really sunburnt, cos I wasn't fair in the first place. hehe.

Finally, I'd like to thank the seniors (for planning the camp), the trackers, wendy teo (for giving me the slippers xD) & lastly ah hui (for lending me the torchlight).

k, i'm tired.. pics will come another day when I have them. haha.
Toodles! & meet my new saving box below.

& tofu says "hi" :)

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 5:10 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Quizzzz-- edited 2pm 12/12
+ An Extremely shagged ah ching is blogging again. W...
+ COMMON TESTS!!! AHHHHH!!!
+ Final Captains' ball match
+ Captains' ball fever!
+ oh pain.. go away..
+ life stinks
+ mitosis. o.o
+ ANTI SMOKING ACTION PLAN
+ TGIF! stop teasing me I say!




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p