Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Friday, December 26, 2008

Post Christmas + Christmas

Wednesday - 24/12 Christmas Eve

-after 1 full day of snoozing in the aftermath of the chalet, I was about to start blogging about the chalet when zy asked whether wanna go for christmas countdown. haha. So i went. lols. I'm gonna die when school reopens. D: Unfinished stuff.. ahhhhhh!!!! God! Save Me!!!
-reached amk mrt at 8+pm but waited till 9+..
-then went somerset mrt and walked around the area..
-then went cineleisure.
-then they ate KFC..
-then we took a group photo below. zheng yi's the photographer.

pardon me but i can't quite remember their names yet. haha. I remember y-bee and wen quan and and.. ok.. i forgot le. =x I'm starting to have probs with names..
-then we went to find cheryl. :D haha.
-then they went up to see wad movie they wanted to watch.. I didn't watch of course, haha, i gotta go home as soon as possible.. or my ears will be forced to carry the burden of my parent's continuous nagging..

-then there was the countdown to christmas at a k-box there.


60, 59, 58, ... , 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday - 25/12 (I)

hahaha.

-then they walked me to my bus stop opposite far east plaza. A normal 15mins walk there took nearly an hour. LOL.. apparently, the rain didn't really stop the crowds from playing. haha. There a smaller crowd than I expected, cos of the rain. But after the rain stopped.. ppl went mad.. spraying those things.. yeah, i got a bit.. gah. haha. luckily not much foam. I kanna the crazy ribbons..



-then i insisted on taking another group pic before i left. haha.
-then managed to catch bus 162. whew.. 54 no more.. cos around 1+ already.
-I reached home at 1.30am. & guess wad? the newspaper came liao. wah seh. early!!!
-Than wad i heard from the others is that they didn't watch the movie. aww.. Dunno whether they 'tonned' or not. oh yeah, I learned a new term.. 'ton' means erm.. stay outside? lol! you get wad i mean..
-then i showered and slept at 2am. haha. cos i sick. heh.

Thursday - 25/12 (II)
-woke up late as usual.. then rushed to wrap presents cos i didn't contribute in buying pressies for my cousins.. I didn't wrap la.. i merely wrote the labels. hehe.
-then my father rushed me to carellynn's christmas party.
wanwen made that. Really nice lor. :D Couldn't stop eating. hehe.
then carellynn scrubbed my hand with mineral salt + something and woah.. nice smooth arms. wahahahaha. I forgot to include in the pics.. hehe. nvm.. they're in charmaine's bloggy.
Then demonstrated more cool stuff.

Group pic.. before gift exchanging.
The pressies! :D
they're labelled. :D

& I got fiza's gift. xD weeee! I wonder who got mine. =x
group pic with our presents. hahaha.. the more comical ones have yet to arrive in my email.
weee.. what did she give me? ooh LOVELY, SWEET! :D
Jasmine also gave us a nice card and goodies. :D wanwen or was it bixue gave another packet of goodies? oopsy.. i've got horrible memory.. & i love nabilah's cookies too. Teach me how to bake those, both nabilah & wanwen!!! I think I'm addicted to these. hehe.
-then i went home to continue blogging about the NYAA chalet. :D
-then went to auntie dorothy's house for a christmas gathering.
Nice ambience. :D
oh yes, before i forget. My aunt has a dog called christmas. :D haha, really cute la, she came to greet us at the door and started pouncing on me and ran round my feet. hehe. But my mum's fear of dogs spoilt it.. gah.. I love that dog.. known it since i was 8. :)


-then dinner.
FOOD!!!
see that yellow cup?
it contains the drink in the glass bottle below.
-it can't be wine. hahaha.. cos i dun drink. It's sparkling grape juice! xD & it tastes better than wine or beer any day. hehehe. That's for me luh. its 100% alcohol free! :D

Took a pic with the beautifully decorated christmas tree. :D
ooh the pressies!
The 'children'. YEs, I'm the biggest of them all.. Eldest of the pack.



Take me to the stars! On second thought.. maybe not.. I dun wanna get burnt. =x

my bro being bullied by cousin. hehe.

me & bro.
HAHAHA.. my bro with a small packet..

Wah seh! 2 rubics things ah! hahaha.. see la bro.. you solve 5X5, they give you more tough one. hahaha.
This one is hard..
but my bro managed to solve the triangle one already. 0.0

ooh ice cream log cake! xD

cute right? hahaha. the one in front is chubby, the one behind is christmas. :D Love them loads.
talking about animals.. I'd like to be the white tiger in Singapore Zoological gardens.
Why???
..
..
..
cos.. when it killed the man, it not only wasn't blamed, it also went for counselling.. o.0 hahaha..
kidding kidding ok?
k la.. hope you enjoyed this post, or not. Anyone have NYAA chalet photos do send me more. haha.
BB!!!

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:29 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Merry Christmas!!!
+ Junior Chef Competition - NYAA chalet cum commissi...
+ 409 class chalet/gathering + bro's band performanc...
+ I think stress is getting to the better of me.. em...
+ Post IVP track camp photos -- will add on more pho...
+ Q1 : The person who tagged you was?LAQ2 : Your rel...
+ Whoo hoo! NYPSU Christmas Party + Track Camp! <3
+ Quizzzz-- edited 2pm 12/12
+ An Extremely shagged ah ching is blogging again. W...
+ COMMON TESTS!!! AHHHHH!!!




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p