Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Friday, December 19, 2008

409 class chalet/gathering + bro's band performance + Fri

Thursday - 18/12

-went with wendy teo & headed to nsrcc. Using the directions from the email ruby sent. :)
-So we arrived. :D
-then we found our way to no. 39.. and signed on the guestlist.

-then we went to play pool & arcade with zhien & hoongwu.

-I dunno how to play.. lol! managed 1 ball in. hahahaha. Wendy was pretty good at it, though its her first time too. :)

-the guys played the shooting game.

-then we went back to the chalet and had lunch & chocolates & played tai ti. hahaha.. I didn't know I could play, haha, won quite a few times. heh. :P
-then we went to cycle.. gotta rent those bics first..
& I took a pic with the christmas tree. hahahaha..

-so we cycled. But wendy's bic was too high for her, so she changed one.. the one she changed to was also faulty.. gah.. they should put a spoilt sign mah.. poor wendy fell so many times..
-anyway, this is hoongwu, trying to avoid my camera..

wendy,hoongwu, eh.. my head. LOL.

wendy with 1/2 face. hehe.

alright, from here we can conclude that woonching's hands are getting shorter..

-so we ate a bit more when we went back to the chalet.. then we had to leave at 5 cos the next shutter bus service after the 5.15pm one is at 7.15! I'll be late for my bro's concert like that. So we left.
-took a photo of the rooms before we did so.

-on our way out..
i look so char tao when next to her right? hahahaha..

bye bye nsrcc!

place where ppl alight or wait for the shutter bus to/from Tanah Merah mrt..

in the mrt lift.. my first time inside 1. lol!


In the train..
totally diff skin tones.. why are my friends so fair? haha. I take months to become fair.. but once I'm almost there, I'll be under the sun again. ahaha.. I'm too sporty to stay indoors all the time.. haha.
-met my mum at City hall MRT.. than we walked past this..

I've never visited here before.. will go in there to see one day.. cos we were in a rush..

ate nasi briyani for dinner.. shared with my father. heh. :D

+ green apple juice (fresh) & my mum ate prata.

the place.. pardon the small pic.. i forgot to resize it..

the christmas deco.. ooh la la.. suspended christmas trees!
-went all the way to TPJC..
oh i just realised my bro's band conductor also coaches Nanyang Poly Symphonic band too! :O what a coincedence.
my bro plays the flute & piccolo. Its prestigious cos only 1 person plays the piccolo. haha..

there, Lim Yang Chin. haha.

my bro.

he plays the flute.

now he puts the flute on his lap and plays the piccolo.

This is St. Anthony's Cannossian sec sch concert band.

then chong boon sec sch symphonic band.


and of course, TPJC's band. the conductor wears a cute hat don't you think? haha.
& after every band performance, we have an encore. :D
me in TPJC's toilet after the concert. heh.
Then my papa, mama & myself went to makan at Jalan Kayu. hehe. Supper! :D

i had milo dinosaur & 1 kosong prata.

aiyah.. presenting the food.

we ate at this restaurant below. the pratas here not as nice as as the Thasavi something.. one.. this is my opinion la & my family's also. But i like their milo dinosaur. :D


then we went to fetch my bro and went home.. to sleep. :D


Friday - 19/12
-miss sleepy head woke up late again.. sian.. why do I always sleep so much??? sigh.. then less time to settle stuff.. haiz..
-then rushed out of the house after breakfast which is like 2pm.. to pass weileng her extremely belated b'day gift and rushed to school for track.
-so ronnie say must remember what I do for training. ok. I'll jolt them all down.
Let's start with the drills..
  1. Jog 800m.
  2. Do 30m X 3 worth of ..
    -ankling
    -high knee
    -straight leg bounding
  3. 3 steps hop or something.. X 3
  4. 100m striding X 3

ok, end of drills. The training for 19/12 was..

  1. bounding (double leg) 10 bounds = 1 set.. do 10 sets.
  2. single leg hop. + the leg must 'cycle'. 10 hops = 1 set.. do 10 sets each leg.
  3. bounding + single leg hop. LeftLeftRightRight theory. lols. 10 bounds = 1 set. do 10 sets.
  4. do 80m sprint (all out) X 3

Then as usual.. must do core muscle training.

50 crunches X 3

then ronnie say too little.. so played with medicine ball. No la.. cannot play. LOL.

I dunno how to describe the medicine ball training scheme. lols. But I used the 3 kg ball. Cos my arm muscles small. hahaha.

After that I jogged 400m to cool down.

Then still early for my meeting with karen. So I stayed a while. Then helped with Eugene's medicine ball workout.

Then reach 7pm then I left the beloved track. Seriously.. track helps me destress.. I feel happier there than anywhere else other than my own home. Trainings may be tough but there's a sense of achievement when you complete it. So yeah, I love track. Though i'm doing long jump (which is a field event). LOL.

I get emo over a lot of things. I wonder why too.. It's just stupid when this happens. So I'll just eat more raisins and grapes. Cos my mum says, they help cure emoness. :D She should take food science. HAHAHA.. she loves researching more about food types.. blood type diet and so on..

My appetite is increasing but yet only my cheeks are putting on the weight.. gah.. ppl whole day tell me to eat more.. Then when they see the amount I eat.. they say they're stunned. now a normal bowl of noodles isn't enough for me.. screw it.. the reason why I'm gaining weight on the face is funny.. I guess its due to the amount of chewing I do. HAHA.

This is the 5th lollipop i'm sucking right now.. ah.. I'm gonna go for a check up soon.. check if they're any worms stealing my food in my tummy..

in the meantime, enjoy your hols & stay happy & not PMS like me. BYE BYE!!! ^^V

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 1:10 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ I think stress is getting to the better of me.. em...
+ Post IVP track camp photos -- will add on more pho...
+ Q1 : The person who tagged you was?LAQ2 : Your rel...
+ Whoo hoo! NYPSU Christmas Party + Track Camp! <3
+ Quizzzz-- edited 2pm 12/12
+ An Extremely shagged ah ching is blogging again. W...
+ COMMON TESTS!!! AHHHHH!!!
+ Final Captains' ball match
+ Captains' ball fever!
+ oh pain.. go away..




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p