Thursday, January 08, 2009
Rotipratamonk makes a Comeback!
ok la.. i didn't update for a while.. quite short while actually. lols. Updated cos ppl requested me to do so. xD haha. So yeah, as most of you know, I've got a terrible memory, so some parts which have no pics to evoke my memory i might forget. heh. Let's start with Mon - 5/1 ..

as you can see above, we webcammed. heh. We look crappy here. heh. xD That's the real US. =D
k, than i seriously can't quite remember. Did i go home early? LOL i forgot. =x (10 sec later..) ah, we went for captains' ball briefing. xD ok..
Tues - 6/1
ok.. 4 whole hours of lecture. Boring? Wad can I say.. I'm sure ppl there were feeling the same way as me. heh. We're humans after all. haha. we get bored easily. Now this thing below is not human. heh. Its a manga character my bro's friend drew for him. Really nice la..
toner value & all.. brilliant! From wad my bro said, it took his friend 3 hours! woah.. I think even hours i can't do that well.. cos i can't draw ppl. xD nvm..A nice pic of nabilah, me & fiza taken just outside NYP. Woah, so pretty wor. & we insisted on standing next to the Chemical & Life Sciences banner. heh. For we're from there. ^^
.jpg)
heh. then, i went to North Point with charmaine to buy the ingredients for project 1. then talked and walked and released stress (if we had any at that time) at something and went home.. whereby I slept till 9 then had my dinner.... and so on..
Wed - 7/1
project 1. heh. hmm.. small success. heh. Next trial will be confirm success for we're already sure of wad we want. =D Anticipating.. then went comm skills where i dozed off a bit..
then went to sports hall for the captains' ball tournament.. I forgot the event name. heh.
in the toilet..
heh.Most of the players in Heybies! (our team name. LOL)
there you have us. xDIn the pic: Thawit, me, nabilah, jasmine, wanwen.. Not in the pic: Zhengyi(photographer), ah hui & team captain raymond.
They practiced before the first game.

I was in the last 1/2 of the first game, and the 2nd game. Though we lost both games, I had fun. Cos the opponents were strong, and most of them were friendly and had sportsmanship^^. Good job TEAM HEYBIES!!!
btw.. anyone wondered wad heybies are? ---dried prawns in hokkien. LOL! silly name. :P
we also played with the newly bought volleyball at the back of the sports hall. xD played monkey. haha. Very fun! Ended up running around so much that had little muscular power to do track training. As I've promised my parents I cannot overexert myself during training. Cos..
- my mum cannot run till now cos she overexerted herself during a 400m run in her primary sch years..
- my bro overexerted himself in the exact same event as my mum in P6. Then he couldn't run properly without feeling pain in his lungs for 3 years..
- My papa doesn't overexert himself so nothing goes wrong.
Thus, I cannot overexert myself.
Sounds like an excuse, but hey, I do push myself. But I do it slowly.. slow and steady, a bit at a time. I dun wanna risk getting injured. That's my style la. haha.
So instead of track training, I went to see ppl play bball. Then i learnt some basic ways of scoring and diff ways of playing. haha. Then dozed off a while.. i'm really a pig lor.. can sleep almost anywhere when I'm poofed. I must work hard during fri's training *determined*.
then went to collect my open house t-shirt from Ms Lye at like 7+pm. LOL.. then i saw this couple below while walking back to sports hall from block P. o.o cool bags. .jpg)
Reached home like.. 9+pm? late, yeah..
Then thurs - 8/11
today. haha. slacked the whole morning and afternoon.. aiyah, practically the whole day.. but wanna thank someone for the lovely breakfast. xD Delicious! Then had fun, played some board games. Nice morning indeed. xD
i had soba for lunch. xD loves, cos its cooked with love, my love. =D hahaha.
then went sch to pass zy back his specs.. he forgot to take it back from me and i forgot to give it back to him on wed. =x haha. and also to get my open house notes back from huihua. :) gotta memorise le. heh.
aiyah, lazy talk abt today le. haha.
wanna talk about something random, to live up to my name or nick, little miss random. *-*
Rotipratamonk!
I love talking abt my beloved terrapin. xD Cos ppl always seem to laugh at my choice of names i gave it. Yup, that nice subheading on top is his name. Though i did mention it before in my previous posts. heh. I brought it up again cos many ppl wondered about its name and all..
yes, he's rotipratamonk. hmm.. how I know its a he? actually i dunno. lol. No tell tale signs yet.. 6 years since I bought him. haha. He was my P5 not bad results present, haha. nvm abt that. heh. was talking to someone(a diff someone) abt this topic and the conversation started getting crappy. haha.
rotipratamonk.. in chinese.. 印度煎饼和尚. or wad is rotiprata in chinese? haha. ps.. my chinese not good. given cos terrapins are flat and they're obviously bald. LOL. Imagine a terrapin growing hair, or a lion's mane! o.0
I used to have another terrapin.. but it went missing when i left it at my grandma's house.. it apparantly climbed out of the tank and ran through the gap out of the front gate. Well.. bon voyage to that crazy fella. There're cars out there! That little one's a risk-taker! sweet! Never saw it again. It had a name too.. Naan nun. Naan is also another indian flatbread. Then nun is you know. Notice the sounds of the words.. I now know why the terrapin went missing. It's cos of its name! 'Naan' sounds like 'none'! so no more Naan nun. yeah!. that must be it. translate it to chinese if you want. =D cos i've not idea wad is naan in chinese. and i'm lazy to check it out. heh. Recommendations? hehe.
Then i feed my rotipratamonk kangkong.. cos its a cheaper alternative. Then you know kangkong causes rhumetism in human beings.. so i asked my papa, "Will the terrapin get rhumetism since it eats so much kangkong?" and there he was laughing. hahaha. It was a serious question..
aiyah.. continue this post another day. haha. too tired. In the meantime, pls remember my terrapin's name. Thanks! xD
Did a quiz.. from jiaxin's blog. xD
I feel loved when...
The Five Love Languages
My Primary Love Language is Acts of Service
| My Detailed Results: | |
|---|---|
| Acts of Service: | 9 |
| Words of Affirmation: | 8 |
| Quality Time: | 6 |
| Physical Touch: | 4 |
| Receiving Gifts: | 3 |
About this quiz
Unhappiness in relationships is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. It can be helpful to know what language you speak and what language those around you speak.
Tag 3 people so they can find out what their love language is.
Take the Quiz!
Check out the Book
Alrighty, i tag charmaine, Nabilah and Fiza. ^^
hmm.. true enough.. results are somewhat accurate. haha. I need to be praised. xD hahaha. Similar to a dog D: ... goodness me. HAHA.
Rants
ah man.. horrible.. dun make me burn. i'm not paper, I dun wanna be burnt. ok that's all.. I dun even have energy to rant.. great.
well then, that's all. bb! Sweet, **t dreams, **y dreams, and the list goes on.
okie nabilah, updated. xD Not fully though. heh. Hope you've enjoyed reading through. xD
Something random..
my mum says.. self-praise is international disgrace. I disagree to that..
I told charmaine, self-praise is widely displayed. LOL!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:51 PM
+ + +




<< Home