Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS!!! Greetings 2009 HO HO HO! ^^V

Hello hello!!! The last day of 2008.. 31st dec.. was spent touring Singapore! LOL.

-went to school in the morning for project 1, ray didn't go cos he has tummyache or something, so didn't manage to try out his idea. nvm, we'll try his out next week. But we tried out charmaine's & my idea. xD I decided to try putting strawberries into the jelly and use it as a base. haha, though the original jelly idea came from charmaine who said she liked to have it like those rice ball with the red bean paste inside. haha. hmm.. i really need to perfect the paste asap. Though ppl said the jelly was nice. xD A random idea of strawberries in jelly actually worked. lol! Cos ppl said it tasted nice. LOL! weeee! Idea is now there xD so we'll try to combine ideas soon! in the mean time.. work on the paste!!!


xD

then waited for Ms Marlene before going for the class makan session at Seoul Garden Causeway point.

me trying out charmaine's eh hand sock? haha. It's good as a coverage to protect your hands from the squirting of oil. haha.

Pics for the outing updated (3/1/09).. credits to LA and Jasmine. ^^ haha, cos I was too busy eating and forgot to take pics. =x LOL. oh yeah & the outing was with FS0802 as well, haha. It was a coincedence actually, haha, realised that we were going to the same place on the same day. hahaha. So yeah, it became a combined outing. :D Sat in the same table with charmaine, sandra and li ling. Me & charmaine ^^ there, that hand warmer or charmaine really helps protect my hand from the attack of the hot oil!

Me, charmaine, liling, Sandra xD
haha, laughed and talked as we ate. Overall it we had an enjoyable time, although the seating arrangement didn't really allow much interaction with each other as we wanted to. heh.

The 0803 girls (only 1 guy turned up - Murphy the photographer) lols.
edited by LA. :D
the original pic. :D

Then we went arcade & I'm obviously addicted to that drum game everytime i go there.. haha. The only song which i can get A+ perfect score in normal mode is Barbie Girl (the 4 stars one) haha. easy mode I managed to get a top score for "Space wars" but i didn't know I got it, but realised only after a walked a bit away with charmaine & nabilah & that machine asked to take a pic. :/ The next group of players obviously cancelled it. Human nature. gah. Nvm, glad i managed a high score. xD didn't expect that. But I won't be touching those drum sticks for a long long time i guess. heh.

Then I had a nice long chat with charmaine & nabilah. hahaha. Girls. Then charmaine went home and nabilah & i headed to vivo in bus 963. Chatted most of the 1 hour + journey from 1 interchange to another. Then slept a bit.

Then we bade farewell as we were meeting 2 diff groups of friends. hehe. Then I met zhengyi, zhiyong and hendarto at harbour front mrt at 7.30pm i think. All from 'sluts' group in NYAA camp. lol! Then they were hungry so we went subway. I dun eat subway cos i take ages just to finish up a sandwich.. bad experience in USA. haha.

Didn't manage to take a group pic with hendarto inside but zhengyi took one at a wrong angle..

100% nothing going on but ah well, I like to post pics of everyone whom i go on an outing with. haha.

Then went to the roof top of vivo.. sian.. shiying haven't come yet.. Then it seemed like there was nothing better to do at vivo so they decided to go to Marina while hendarto and his friend headed to Sentosa.

Then walked around Marina Square while waiting for shiying's arrival.. when she arrived, it became more fun cos the more the merrier. haha. we all already kanna pang sehed by a lot of ppl. So zhengyi said this countdown was a failure. HAHAHA. ok la, when zhengyi's friend came, there were 5. The more the merrier. hahaha.
then went esplanade to cool off and slack while waiting for 11.30 to come.. How I wished at that point of time we had some cards to play with..

ok, then using the guys as a shield, we squeezed our way through the crowd to watch the fireworks display. A bit too early though, haha. Cos there were ppl smoking and it caused the already suffocating atmosphere to be more suffocating. And I warned zhengyi to be careful of his pants as the guy next to him was tapping the cigarette butt to remove those ashes or something super next zhengyi's pants.. later got a hole. o.0 lol. So shouldn't smoke in crowded areas.. you might accidently set fire to someone's pants!

Then yay! eugene (zhengyi's friend) help us take group pic. haha.

zhengyi tried to take one. haha, zhiyong's face cut off. lol!.

then you know my camera lousy la, cannot take pics of fireworks nicely. But its the first time I saw real life fireworks so close to me at a countdown. & its also the very first countdown I spent with my friends instead of my family. 17 years old le.. I finally know what freedom is. LOL. Cos my parents trust me la. haha. Thanks for trusting me! (cos i know my father does read my blog, hehe) The fireworks were beautiful! It was as if it was right in my face. HAHA. All I know is that my neck was straining. LOL.

Then after that we found oliver and zhiyong sprayed snow foam on him. haha. I didn't managed too, I was too slow and neither do i want to have a bad start for the new year. HAHAHA. holding a can of that was also a bad thing. cos when other ppl holding cans see you, they'll spray you! LOL. So I passed the can i was holding, back to zhengyi. LOL! Then made our way slowly home.

Then took train to newton..

this is wad we ppl do on the train. haha.

then the bus tracker initially showed that last bus of 162 was coming.. than all of a sudden, it disappeared!!! argh! So bo bian.. than that taxi stand also a lot of ppl so took a bus with zhengyi to his house there and he helped flag a taxi. then I went home. crazy taxi fare. First new year resolution for me. NEVER taking a taxi anymore till the price drop or in urgent cases only. MUST plead my father to fetch me if he can in these urgent cases.

haha, then was really dead beat liao.. cos previous night sleep 4 hours only and i had no afternoon nap..

Countdown wasn't really considered a failure cos the fireworks took away all the boringness I felt in the hours before that. haha. Next year I feel like organising one at my house, but who would come? LOL. I might also consider a sleepover. hahaha.
ok la, IT WAS FUN!!! Thanks all who were there!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++




haha!!!

Now for my New year Resolutions 2009... mostly same as last year..
  1. Be happy in everything I do.
  2. Study smart
  3. Do well in CCAs
  4. Hope for good health for myself & my loved ones. (For health is wealth)
  5. World peace! (so I can go overseas in peace heh.)
  6. A nice social life. xD
  7. More balanced lifestyle
  8. Sleep early for the sake of my body
  9. be less impatient and stubborn
  10. Cherish everything i have

...

...

x. Love God more just as he loves me! x3

yeah. I know my list is VERY long. wahahaha. I wanna tick everything on the list by the end of next year. xD I can do it de. JY!!!

of course, we must look back to my most cherished moments in year 2008..

My 1st times..

  1. playing arcade (early this year)
  2. being late for school (YJC PAE) =x
  3. Staying in a chalet (NYAA chalet)
  4. Changing classes so many times in a year.. (actually only twice, haha, P09 and FS0803)
  5. Going for countdowns with friends
  6. sleeping so late or not sleeping at all. =x
  7. not being able to meet up all my group of friends in 1 holiday. :(
  8. Feeling I need 48 hours a day.
  9. Having ccas that end so late.
  10. Feeling that tissue paper is so important. HAHAHA!!!

yeah, I'd also like to thank these ppl for making year 2008 a wonderful year!!!

  1. My sec sch clique
  2. OG11
  3. P09
  4. FS0803
  5. NYAA ppl
  6. NYP athletics ppl
  7. NYP aikido ppl (though I'm really sad I quit to concentrate more on track training which i love as well ^^)
  8. My lovely FAMILY
  9. and the one and only Almighty GOD!!!

of course many more la, especially NYP. hahaha.

yeah, hope all of you ppl enjoyed year 2008 cos 2009 proves to be a challenging year. JY everyone!!!!!!! xD xD xD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

k, so let me end my post with something pretty crappy.. hehe. Cos I got tagged by ah hui to do something..


RULES:Do the "Letter MEME".Tag no less than 5 other people, and leave them a comment,informing them that they have been tagged.Then copy the "How-to" Letter Meme, and finish your Journal entry.->

How you do the Letter Meme:Dear (someone):I don't really know how to tell you this, but ___1___. I think I realized it___2______3___ and I saw you ___4___ ___5___. I'm sure you're ___6___ enough to understand___7___. I'm returning ___8___ to you, but I'll keep ___9___ as a memory. You should also know that I ___10___ ___11___ .___12___,
-Your name-

1. What's the color of your shirt?
Blue - Our romance is over
Red - Our affair is over
White - I'll join the monastery
Black - I dislike you
Green - Our horoscope doesn't match
Grey - You're a pervert
Yellow - I'm selling myself
Pink - Your nostrils are insulting
Brown - The mafia wants you
No shirt - You're a loser
Other - I'm in love with your sister

2. Which is your birth month?
January - That night
February - Last year
March - When your dwarf bit me
April - When I tripped on sesame seeds
May - First of May
June - When you put cuffs on me
July - When I threw up
August - When I saw the shrunken head
September - When we skinny dipped
October - When I quoted Santa
November - When your dog ran amok
December - When I changed tennis shoes

3. Which food do you prefer?
Tacos - In your apartmen
Pizza - In your camping car
Pasta - Outside of Chicago
Hamburgers - Under the bus
Salad - As you ate enchilada
Chicken - In your closet
Kabob - With Paris Hilton
Fish - In women's clothing
Sandwiches - At the Hare Krishna graduation
Lasagna - At the mental hospital
Hot dog - Under a state of trance
None of the above - With George Bush and his wife

4. What's the color of your socks?
Yellow - Hit on
Red - Insult
Black - Ignore
Blue - Knock out
Purple - Pour syrup on
White - Carve your initials into
Grey - Pull the clothes off
Brown - Put leeches on
Orange - Castrate
Pink - Pull the toupee off
Barefoot - Sit on
Other - Drive out

5. What's your favourite colour?
Black - My best friend
White - My father
Grey - Bill Clinton
Brown - My fart balloon
Purple - My mustard soufflé
Red - Donald Duck
Blue - My avocado plant
Yellow - My penpal in Ghana
Orange - My Kid Rock-collection
Pink - Manchester United's goalkeeper
None - My John F. Kennedy-statue
Other - me

6. What do you prefer to watch on TV?
Scrubs - Man
O.C. - Emotional
One Tree Hill - Open
Heroes - Frostbitten
Lost - High
House - Scarred
Simpsons - Cowardly
The news - Mongolic
Idol - Masochistic
Family Guy - Senile
Top Model - Middle-class
None of the above - Ashamed

7. Your mood right now?
Happy - How awful I've felt
Sad - How boring you are
Bored - That Santa doesn't exist
Angry - That your pimples are at the last stage
Depressed - That we're cousins
Excited - That there is no solution to this.
Nervous - The middle-east
Worried - That your Honda sucks
Apathetic - That I did a sex-change
Ashamed - That I'm allergic to your hamster
Cuddly - That I get turned on by garbage men
Overjoyous - That I'm open
Other - That Extreme Home Makeover sucks

8. What's the color of your walls in your bedroom?
White - Your ring
Yellow - Your love letters
Red - Your Darth Vader-poster
Black - Your tame stone
Blue - The couch cushions
Green - The pictures from LA
Orange - Your false teeth
Brown - Your contact book
Grey - Our matching snoopy-bibs
Purple - Your old lottery coupons
Pink - The cut toenails
Other - Your memories from the military service

9. The first letter of your first name?
A/B - Your photo
C/D - The oil stocks
E/F - Your neighbour Martin
G/H - My virginity
I/J - The results of your blood-sample
K/L - Your left ear
M/N - Your suicide note
O/P - My common sense
Q/R - Your mom
S/T - Your collection of butterflies
U/V - Your criminal record
W/X - David's tricot outfits
Y/Z - Your grades from college

10. The last letter in your last name?
A/B - Always will remember
C/D - Never will forget
E/F - Always wanted to break
G/H - Never openly mocked
I/J - Always have felt dirty before
K/L - Will tell the authorities about
M/N - Told in my confession today about
O/P - Was interviewed by the Times about
Q/R - Told my psychiatrist about
S/T - Get sick when I think of
U/V - Always will try to forget
W/X - Am better off without
Y/Z - Never liked

11. What do you prefer to drink?
Water- Our friendship
Beer - Senility
Soft drink - A new life as a clone
Soda - The incarnation as an eskimo
Milk - The apartment building
Wine - Cocaine abuse
Cider - A passionate interest for mice
Juice - Oprah Winfrey imitations
Mineral water - Embarrassing rash
Hot chocolate - Eggplant-fetishism
Whisky - To ruin the second world war
Other - To hate the Boston Celtics

12. To which country would you prefer to go on a vacation?
Thailand - Warm regards
USA - Best regards
England - Good luck on your short-term leave from jail
Spain - Go and drown yourself
China - Disgusting regards
Germany - With ease
Japan - Go burn
Greece - Your everlasting enemy
Australia - Greetings to your frog Leonard
Egypt - Fuck off now
France - In Pain
Other - Greetings to your freaky family


Dear person who doesn't exist:

I don't really know how to tell you this, but I'll join the monastery. I think I realized it when you put cuffs on me in your camping car and I saw you sit on my best friend. I'm sure you're middle-class enough to understand how awful I felt. I'm returning your ring to you, but I'll keep your left ear as a memory. You should also know that I never openly mocked Opray Winfrey imitations.

Go burn,
ah ching


tagged 5 people :)
wanwen, LA, Jasmine, Nabilah, karen

Have a merry year ahead!!!!!!!!!!! xD

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 3:38 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Outings + a bit of School reopening stuff
+ My last holiday fri... sobs..
+ Post Christmas + Christmas
+ Merry Christmas!!!
+ Junior Chef Competition - NYAA chalet cum commissi...
+ 409 class chalet/gathering + bro's band performanc...
+ I think stress is getting to the better of me.. em...
+ Post IVP track camp photos -- will add on more pho...
+ Q1 : The person who tagged you was?LAQ2 : Your rel...
+ Whoo hoo! NYPSU Christmas Party + Track Camp! <3




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p