Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Outings + a bit of School reopening stuff
Saturday - 27/12
-meet karen & wendy teo at Queensway shopping centre.
-shopped for bags
-bought food as usual (muah chee)
-then went Anchorpoint
-walked around..
laundry service. o.o first time i saw it in singapore. haha.-then went into a shop. Selling things on sale.
look at my feet.
o.0 hahaha.change shoes..
nice? hahaha.
sweet looking la, but uncomfortable.
erm.. firstly, too small.. secondly, looks weird..
blue shoes?!Pet Lover's Centre! xD
I'm taller than a reindeer but shorter than Santa..
.jpg)
I'm taller than a reindeer but shorter than Santa...jpg)
Then we ate at some hongkong restaurant. which = GST... T.T
oh ho ho.. Mango snow ice dessert. Frankly.. they shouldn't call it snow ice.. it's not snow ice.. they should call it mango ice kachang..
lalala..
big sia..
we got ourselves french toast cos we were still hungry.
cute hor? haha. Square one xD
-then cycle till bedok jetty then got off and took pics. hahaha.
hanquan, dalvin, ME, lizah, xinyi
haha, the wind quite strong.. till I kept eating my hair. LOL.
ooh la la.
I love Nabilah's cookies!!! Nice la! oh yeah.. ignore that retarded hair clip. Not that its retarded.. cos its a clothes peg.. makes me wonder if charmaine tot my hair was a clothes line or something..
ok la.. all boring school stuff, dun think its worth mentioning..
oh ho ho.. Mango snow ice dessert. Frankly.. they shouldn't call it snow ice.. it's not snow ice.. they should call it mango ice kachang..
lalala..
big sia..
we got ourselves french toast cos we were still hungry.
cute hor? haha. Square one xD
Sunday - 28/12
-P09 outing. In case you dunno what that is, its my YJC class during PAE this year.
-I was very malu..
-I took a bus to amk hub, already late..
-then i went to macs to find them (xinyi & dalvin).. eh, not there..
-then i smsed..
-"oh freak! I went to the wrong macs!"
-then i took mrt to bishan.
-then finally found them.. 45 mins late. T.T so sorry, hahaha.. sorry to them and the customers looking for a seat there as it was lunch hour.
-then went to find hanquan & we took bus 55 all the way there...
-reach le hor, we went to the macs there to makan. Then lizah arrived.
-reach le hor, we went to the macs there to makan. Then lizah arrived.
-Then I started to talk crap. haha. Too long didn't see them le.. somemore i'm the only one in poly so obviously there was much to talk about. haha.
-then we went to cycle.
-5 of us, 3 single bikes, 1 double bike.
-then cycle till bedok jetty then got off and took pics. hahaha.
hanquan, dalvin, ME, lizah, xinyi
haha, the wind quite strong.. till I kept eating my hair. LOL.-i caught hermit crabs. hee.
-then after that we took turns cycling the double cycle, cycling lizah around. haha.
-then cycle somemore & returned the bikes & bade farewell to lizah & we cabbed to bishan again. (which reminds me I haven't pay dalvin yet. =x oopsy, I'll remember to pay you back the next time i see you. which is i dunno when.. ps :P)
-then met Mdm Tay for dinner! xD haha. miss her too! She's a super young looking teacher. haha, looks younger than me in fact. One of the few teachers I can really crap with, haha, cos we have the same thinking & she's not considered my teacher cos I'm no longer her student. hahaha!
-then showed her the hermit crabs I & xinyi caught. hehe.
ooh la la. I miss all my friends!!! 2 weeks holiday is not enough to meet up with everyone! gah.. can't they spare us 4 more days??? boo.
nvm.
Monday - 29/12
-lecture starts at 8am.. I woke up at 7.30am & instead of rushing about, I went back to snooze for a while longer. LOL! wad was I thinking. LOL.
-luckily my beloved father fetched me or i'll be extremely late or i'd decide to continue sleeping, haha. Go to school for a 50 mins lecture and 3 hours break thereafter.. sian..
I love Nabilah's cookies!!! Nice la! oh yeah.. ignore that retarded hair clip. Not that its retarded.. cos its a clothes peg.. makes me wonder if charmaine tot my hair was a clothes line or something..ok la.. all boring school stuff, dun think its worth mentioning..
Tuesday - 30/12
-my phone miraculously recovered! wahahaha.. the speaker spoilt a week ago and suddenly it works again! lol! Yayness! xD
-it was quite a joke as the speaker wasn't working the day before.. & I used up the prepaid also yesterday.. so my phone was like.. a camera! hahaha.
ya lor.. like that lor. happy that its working again. :D
ya lor.. like that lor. happy that its working again. :D
then went to get project 1 stuff with charmaine after school. then took like 1 hour seh.. sia la.. time passes faster shopping for groceries than it passes chatting on msn. LOL. We also got a lot of inspiration from i dunno where. hahaha. It all came at one go & we ended up buying loads of stuff. lol!
then went round looking for food. I love this lovely drink from taiwan. Super nice. Charmaine agreed. xD
then went arcade for i dunno wad.. a while only la. Cos i miss the drums. haha. then played with charmaine. obviously my skills(if i had any in the first place) went rusty. haha, so missed some notes here and there. Then when charmaine lost the vs challenge thing i can have 3 rounds more right? There's this girl i think 10 or 11 just swipe her card and challenge me. I was like sia la. I sure lose de. lol. But nevermind, just enjoy the beating. haha. & I was right, she totally thrashed me! haha. she was 97% while i was 3%. LOL. She & her bro really good at that. Amazing where they get the money to practice. haha.
than i didn't go track cos i was sleeping less than 4 hours for the past 2 days. Not enough sleep, i scared i faint. haha.
so i went home sleep lor. heh.
k la.. i updated liao.. bye bye! Not as emo as before but still feel empty at night. heh. Maybe i'm refering to my tummy. =x
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:27 AM
+ + +

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




<< Home