Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Researching does wonders don't you think? xD

Let's start with something out of my daily life... Some stuffs I found while researching on the net.

wahahahaha! Charmaine & I were laughing at this in the middle of the night. LOL! cool sia! & how true. xD She nearly thought it was real when I showed her this. HAHAHA. Now you know guys..


Now, for 1/1 to yesterday.


Thursday - 1/1

-I spent the day slacking at home while my family went Sentosa for the Luge ride & Underwater World. LOL. You ppl might say why you didn't go? I didn't feel like it. LOL. Random indeed. :D

Friday - 2/1

-I left my handphone at home.. and on a FRIDAY at that! argh.. so many things happened without my lovely phone..
-had prac in the morning and as usual it ended super early cos Dr Phoon is really fast and precise with his explanations. xD
-So charmaine & i had macs breakfast. :D
-but we tar pao to North Canteen.
-then went to sign the NAPFA testers documents with wanwen.
-then went library to sleep. lol! cos didn't sleep much at night. :/ Like again..
-then went for lecture.
-then rushed to track cos was supposed to meet ronnie at 4.15pm but that was the time the lecture ended. :/
-then while doing drills, i saw zhengyi & oilver walking towards the bball court. lols. Didn't realise it was them till i heard my name. LOLs. The sunlight was too blinding!

yes, must jolt down my workout:

Drills
  1. jog 800m
  2. some jump jump thing..
  3. pawing
  4. Ronnie's type of butt kick
  5. run and high knee fast fast thing.. LOL

aiyah.. nvm. I forgot the rest. =x

Workout

  1. skipping with skipping rope. 100X single, 10X double. Double is tough man, I can only do it consecutively 1 time. LOL. Then the next time i try I'll get whipped by it. After finishing that I had nice long red lines on my arms. :/ But i love skipping all the same. xD
  2. Slopes training! :O Sprint from the bottom all the way up 2 slopes X 4!!! AH!! & as I was training with 3 guys, I had an extreme head start & the guys were supposed to chase after me. LOL. Sounds so wrong. HAHA. Quick! any girl wants to train long or high jump? Train with me! or i'm always last. LOL!
  3. 150m Sprints X3, me with a head start as well. xD Girls always have some benefits. LOL.
  4. Core muscle training was a killer. It was. LOLs. Couldn't feel my tummy after that though I did 1/2 X of the guys & 1/3 of ronnie's training. LOL. Still, its cos i'm a girl. haha. But I know its for my own good. haha. I'll do my best!

yup. That's that. No pics cos no handphone. gah.. once reach home gotta send out smses apologising for not replying.. and of all days.. the impt ones come that day. :/ at least I know my open house duty timeslot. Me and 2 FS girls from 01 & 02 has the last timeslot. 10 Jan (sat) 2-6pm. hmm, now, is that a good or bad thing? haha. I dunno. LOL. At least I'll have 2 days free! hehe. Then again.. wad does a peer marketter do? LOLs. I only know that must ans ppl's ques. hehe.

& I'm now a NAFPA tester! Weeee!

okie.. time's running out, must do work. bb!

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 2:39 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS!!! Greetings 2009 HO HO HO! ^^V
+ Outings + a bit of School reopening stuff
+ My last holiday fri... sobs..
+ Post Christmas + Christmas
+ Merry Christmas!!!
+ Junior Chef Competition - NYAA chalet cum commissi...
+ 409 class chalet/gathering + bro's band performanc...
+ I think stress is getting to the better of me.. em...
+ Post IVP track camp photos -- will add on more pho...
+ Q1 : The person who tagged you was?LAQ2 : Your rel...




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p