Wednesday, January 14, 2009
This is a Horror Week... Kowai!!!
Hi! This is Me. Now i shall blog about my Open House duty.
Sat - 10/1I was a Peer Marketter. I went there quite blur at first.. At the Auditorium. heh. My job was to give out booklets. So there I was with Huihua giving out booklets and more booklets. haha. By right should have one more person but dunno where she went to. So we stood there like for near 4 hours. The food science seniors were also there, giving out samples of brownies. xD Delicious. =D
Then near 5.30pm I was assigned by 1 of the lecturers standing there to bring 2 girls to the food lab. Turned out that they were waiting for their A levels results and were interested in pursuing FS. =D heh. So I brought them all the way to Block N level 6 and answered their queries on the way there. Then brought them to the food lab, hehe, then saw shanshan and 0802 ppl. Let them try the food there and i took them to the sensory evaluation lab, haha, did my best to explain what i know. heh. LOL. Last minute tour guide wad.. Then saw Mr Stewart Tan and he brought us into a room to answer their queries. heh. At the same time, I was listening about wad to expect for my course. haha. Considering I didn't go for NYP Open House before. haha. Learnt a lot more about my course. haha. Then brought them back to the atrium and bade farewell. haha.
In addition, I realised my bro also has interest in CPT in NYP. haha. Apparantly he liked the way the lecturer presented himself and the course. haha. NYP lecturers are friendly. ^-^ Well, go for it! haha. But it'll be in 1 years time. Study hard for O's bro!!!
Then my papa brought us to Chinatown. LOL. He's really enthusiastic about celebrations and their decorations. Like Deepavali he'll bring us to little India, and during christmas he'll drive us through Orchard Road. haha. Funnily.. I wanted to go CENTRAL. haha. Wanted to satisfy my craving for Jap food. =D So we walked to the restaurant below..
Its really Japanese. Cos the atmosphere there felt like the time i was in Japan. xD
Took a pic with my papa. :D My mum says me and him look alike. Really? LOL. I dun see much resemblence other than the big eyes. LOL!
My ramen! xDApparantly I was greedy. :D I wanted Jap desserts too! heh.
Me gazing at the desserts in the display window..
Mmm...
Though they're fake. heh. :pYay! then went in..
Nice atmosphere.
Azabu Sabo! xD
I forgot the name la. haha.
My japanese hotballs. haha.Sun - 11/1
-went church.
-sent my bro to tution
-went northpoint to makan and buy ingredients
-went amk to get a pair of jeans *(guess the price $$) :D
-went home
Mon - 12/1
had project 1 trial.
hahaha.. the konnyaku jelly. See la.. so much left over. :( But we ate most of it up. :D
The jelly. =D
Nice right? xD
Final Product xD!!!!!
ok la.. still must make improvements to the paste. But Not bad already. xDthe the rest of the day continues...
Tues - 13/1
also nothing much... normal and boring...
Oh yeah.. with regards to the title.. why is this week Kowai?!
- physics test
- biostats test
- draft out poster and report for project 1
- biochem presentation
- reports to be handed up
So ya.. kowai indeed. Looking forward to AGM though. xD
*the price of the jeans I bought---> $15!!!!! xD xD xD
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 1:08 AM
+ + +

.jpg)
.jpg)



<< Home