Friday, January 23, 2009
Its all about How ah ching entertains herself during sch days.
okok.. I wanted to post yesterday but the photos wouldn't upload. Now that its uploaded I can blog xD
Monday - 19/01
haha. I dun look nice with caps. But this seems nice and boyish. HAHA!
This lady below is my model. xD
After boring sch stuff as usual, nabilah, charmaine & I went to get our Project 1 ingredients at North Point. Then after doing so, we went to makan dinner. xD Food! xD xD xD I ate this below..
Its some korean dumpling ramen. hmm.. not fragrant enough.. the chilli is just hot. not much other taste in it.. But I was hungry so I ate it all up. LOL!
As most of you know, I love Ice Jelly! So that's wad I ate for dessert. xD
Its some korean dumpling ramen. hmm.. not fragrant enough.. the chilli is just hot. not much other taste in it.. But I was hungry so I ate it all up. LOL!As most of you know, I love Ice Jelly! So that's wad I ate for dessert. xD
then went arcade to relieve some unreleased tension within us. It's pretty easy to get tensed up during school days.
ohoho. haha! went to exercise our feet too. =D
grr.. sch. LOL! The best part about sch is seriously about the breaks and socialising. Nothing else that's fun other than that and the food labs. =D
Then went to food lab in the afternoon to cook our red bean paste in advance and also to do the poster. Ok, I'm frank with wad I feel. I was angry. Yeah. Lazy ppl seriously dun deserve a place in the world. Do a bit, tired.. wad is this man? gah. Not saying I'm not lazy, I do slack but at least i do my part.
went school early to find charmaine to stick on the stuff on the posters. She did the top 1/2 and I did the bottom 1/2. Her's was more of art while mine was more of the wordy part of the poster. haha. Carellynn wrote the handwritten words on the poster.
See this...
Charmaine & her father worked hard on this nearly the whole night. Thanks charmaine and uncle! ^-^ I really appreciate that. :)
Tuesday - 20/01
grr.. sch. LOL! The best part about sch is seriously about the breaks and socialising. Nothing else that's fun other than that and the food labs. =D
Lunched at South canteen with the usual clique and with these ppl above. haha.
Then went to food lab in the afternoon to cook our red bean paste in advance and also to do the poster. Ok, I'm frank with wad I feel. I was angry. Yeah. Lazy ppl seriously dun deserve a place in the world. Do a bit, tired.. wad is this man? gah. Not saying I'm not lazy, I do slack but at least i do my part.
Then stayed back till 9pm with wanwen's group. Partially to get free dinner. LOL! Partially went to help them cos of 'salt' problems. Dun want them to go home too late also. :) Then i didn't really sleep much that night.. serious.
Wed - 21/01
went school early to find charmaine to stick on the stuff on the posters. She did the top 1/2 and I did the bottom 1/2. Her's was more of art while mine was more of the wordy part of the poster. haha. Carellynn wrote the handwritten words on the poster.
See this...
Charmaine & her father worked hard on this nearly the whole night. Thanks charmaine and uncle! ^-^ I really appreciate that. :)We also took a pic with Sandra and nabilah inside. Sandra will be missed. :)
Yayness for this photo. I like it. xD
haha. Yay! Photo with better lightning. Yes yes.. my phone camera not good. LOL!.
I look weird here. LOL!
Yayness for this photo. I like it. xD
haha. Yay! Photo with better lightning. Yes yes.. my phone camera not good. LOL!.
I look weird here. LOL!Response was good from tasters but I'm not too sure of the response from the accessors. Ah well, as long as there are ppl that love our product, I'm happy already. ^-^ In fact, all the comments from student tasters were favourable. LOL! Just the adults.. :/ Nvm.. just glad that more ppl are willing to eat red bean paste now. :D
and zhengyi visited when there were 2 samples left. LOL!
anyway presentation wasn't good. Ah well.. no preparation anyway. Just crapped everything out with raymond's help last minute. Wad to do? we needed to help think of the overall class deco thing. If some ppl realised.. I wasn't too happy on that day.
heh. Flowers. xD
Flower wine anyone?
ok, I seriously look haggard here already! goodness me... Yes, red bean paste ball. LOL!
Then went for a marathon lecture i think, organised by sports and wellness. I was seriously too drained already and dozed off... lol. The irony is.. I won 2nd prize in the lucky draw they had. I returned the prize though. haha. Cos it was some paid entry for a marathon or aquathon. or something like that. I dun think i can last that long in these type of streneous long distance events. LOL! I was there to listen about the medical part of the lecture. So decided to give it to others who would utilise this prize better. :)
Then too tired.. so skipped track and went home to sleep.
HAHA! Look at that bag! There's a volleyball! I went home like that. =D
I started the post with me wearing the cap, now I end the pictures with charmaine wearing the cap. HAHA! xD
Photo credits: Myself, charmaine(those with green words), Nabilah(those with red words)
Yeah. Now I usually face up to wad I feel.. no point covering already. It just makes it seem as if things are ok, when its obviously not. Though there's still a need to do so sometimes. The main thing is just to keep my cool. I'm impatient by nature, inherited. So I need more stress relieving methods. Anyone can buy me a toy drum? LOL!
Gotta skip track again tmr.. omg... Killer training will await for me after CNY.. with all the bak gua and goodness rolling around in my tummy. Ahhhh! *Strawberryapplebanana!!!* A new way to release anger instead of using vulgarities. xD
k, gotta continue rushing stuff. Toodles. ^^
Take care ppl! Dun 恋空 during CNY period. Cos I won't be in Singapore. Yeah, making my annual trip to M'sia to visit my papa's side. Will be MIA from Sunday till Tues. There no internet connection.. T.T
heh. Flowers. xD
Flower wine anyone?
ok, I seriously look haggard here already! goodness me... Yes, red bean paste ball. LOL!Then went for a marathon lecture i think, organised by sports and wellness. I was seriously too drained already and dozed off... lol. The irony is.. I won 2nd prize in the lucky draw they had. I returned the prize though. haha. Cos it was some paid entry for a marathon or aquathon. or something like that. I dun think i can last that long in these type of streneous long distance events. LOL! I was there to listen about the medical part of the lecture. So decided to give it to others who would utilise this prize better. :)
I wonder.. I'm considered pretty lucky.. I've won a prize in various lucky draws already. LOL! There was the prom one that i won a swensen's $10 voucher, then in australia I won a big packet of sour glow worm gummies... Quite lucky i guess. haha. Pity I dun believe in gambling. xD
Then too tired.. so skipped track and went home to sleep.
Thurday - 22/01
-went to play with our volleyball with ray and nabilah in the morning.
-Then i went to attend a briefing with some NYAA ppl on some camp at 12pm.
-Then went to find they 2 again.
-Then I ate my ice jelly.
-Then went to NAPFA area to play standing broad jump. Then turned into long jump competition with raymond. LOL. Didn't use too much strength cos dun wanna get injured. I won. =D Jumped straight over the 3m mark in slippers. =D
-Then lalala..
-Then went macs to makan again.
-Then went for cell bio lecture.
-After lecture...
HAHA! Look at that bag! There's a volleyball! I went home like that. =D
I started the post with me wearing the cap, now I end the pictures with charmaine wearing the cap. HAHA! xDPhoto credits: Myself, charmaine(those with green words), Nabilah(those with red words)
Yeah. Now I usually face up to wad I feel.. no point covering already. It just makes it seem as if things are ok, when its obviously not. Though there's still a need to do so sometimes. The main thing is just to keep my cool. I'm impatient by nature, inherited. So I need more stress relieving methods. Anyone can buy me a toy drum? LOL!
Gotta skip track again tmr.. omg... Killer training will await for me after CNY.. with all the bak gua and goodness rolling around in my tummy. Ahhhh! *Strawberryapplebanana!!!* A new way to release anger instead of using vulgarities. xD
k, gotta continue rushing stuff. Toodles. ^^
Take care ppl! Dun 恋空 during CNY period. Cos I won't be in Singapore. Yeah, making my annual trip to M'sia to visit my papa's side. Will be MIA from Sunday till Tues. There no internet connection.. T.T
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:41 AM
+ + +

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



<< Home