Wednesday, January 28, 2009
CNY Special. MOO....
Happy Chinese 牛(Niu) year!!! Have an OX-picious Year Ahead!!! Mooooo............
ok.. now, the post all've been waiting for..
CNY eve eve - 24/01
I met up with my sec sch besties. xD xD Loads of misses. :) I didn't see most of them my previous sem break.. :( Even now, there's still no full attendence. Can't be helped I guess, we're all busy ppl. heh. =D So..
I met them at Raffles Place MRT... blah blah blah..
Then we landed up in Chinatown. LOL!
Couldn't seem to find anything to eat so we decided on Swensens.
Presenting to you....
US!!! xD Having Reunion Lunch/Tea

that's my hand. LOL! Having eaten wanton mee my papa bought for me that morning.. I decided to have kids meal instead. HAHA! Cheaper also mah. :P
trying out vidya's cheesy macaroni. xD Yummy!
HERE COMES THE EARTHQUAKE!!!
though it looks more like a gyser to me. LOL.
You thought that was it? NAH. We continued eating happily.. lalala.. when i noticed the same symptoms again.. omg.. We siamed.
jx, wendys, me, karen, vidya
How kiam siap can Singaporeans be? LOL! no la, they are merely counting their pennies this year. =D This is a scary year I tell you. That's if you know wad's going on in the world. First time I see only a few coins in a wishing well. LOL!
In the MRT, we bounced.. *meaning of bounced - take a train to extreme stops to get seats.
Now, this little guy below is my oldest male cousin in my mum's side. LOL! Young huh. he's 13 years younger than me if I'm not wrong. o.o But he's cute.
Nostalgic.. this reminds me of the fat kois in NYP koi ponds. LOL.
Nice swimming pool. :) I remember visiting here like every year since I was a kid. Then I'll swim in there. haha! How long has it been since I last wore a swimming costume? :/
A nice resort. xD
The Map!
LOL? Da Chang Jin restaurant?
The front porch.
Me, Karen, Wendy Teo.
trying out vidya's cheesy macaroni. xD Yummy! *Ground Shakes*
HERE COMES THE EARTHQUAKE!!!
though it looks more like a gyser to me. LOL.Something interesting happened. Not once, but twice. o.o
THAT EARTHQUAKE TURNED INTO A VOLCANO AND ERUPTED.
Firstly, we could hear bubbling sounds from the dry ice & water mixture.
Secondly, there wasn't much mist left.
I jokingly said "It's so gonna blow" .. The next thing I knew.. It BLEW UP.
Pop! went that thing and dry ice scattered everywhere. even into the icecream, one which i ate. 0.0 Then there the cleaner was and cleaned up the place.
You thought that was it? NAH. We continued eating happily.. lalala.. when i noticed the same symptoms again.. omg.. We siamed.
Then BOOM! (i exaggerated) exploded once again. we were used to it. LOL.
Then when we almost finished the icecream.. we saw a strand of hair in it. D: omgoodness. Lucky we're nice ppl so we merely informed the waiter about it and left it as that. :D GONG XI FA CAI. HOHOHO. Santa claus wears red too.
Then wad is an outing without a group pic? xD So we took one. =D
jx, wendys, me, karen, vidya
How kiam siap can Singaporeans be? LOL! no la, they are merely counting their pennies this year. =D This is a scary year I tell you. That's if you know wad's going on in the world. First time I see only a few coins in a wishing well. LOL!Then we went homey! xD
Yayness! Them. xD
In the MRT, we bounced.. *meaning of bounced - take a train to extreme stops to get seats.Then karen and vidya accompanied me to the jubilee arcade to "vent" LOL. DRUMMING!!! Charmaine's right, we're addicted. D:
Then went popular to read books. I read a book something about "story about a comfort woman" I think so la. I love this story somehow. Its about a lady(obviously) who was forced into being a sex slave for the Japanese army during the Japanese Occupation in Singapore. Shocking. Though I knew that this existed. Well, I shan't be a spoiler. But anyone who wants to read thisbook, can buy and read then later give me as b'day present. :D LOL! Its nice. :)
Then I had to rush home where my father drove us for my mum's side reunion dinner.
FOOD! I just ate. I'm horrible at socialising with relatives. Too shy I guess. haha. Even though I see them like every week. LOL! Then all the nice food as usual. The forgot the abalone.. they left it in the fridge. LOL! So we had it for.. dessert? HAHA!
Now, this little guy below is my oldest male cousin in my mum's side. LOL! Young huh. he's 13 years younger than me if I'm not wrong. o.o But he's cute.When I reached home, I chatted with ppl like crazy. Cos I was gonna miss msn... Thanks to those who chatted with me during that time. =D You know who you are. haha. Even though my internet disconnected and spoilt most of it. :( There's still plan B -- SMS. LOL! A more expensive alternative but effective. ;)
CNY eve - 25/01
set off for M'sia at 11+am. NO JAM!? ooh ooh. So journey was smooth. :D Then went Pulai Springs for lunch.
Nah, the food below, lazy to introduce the dishes. This is my reunion BRUNCH with my family.
Nostalgic.. this reminds me of the fat kois in NYP koi ponds. LOL.
Nice swimming pool. :) I remember visiting here like every year since I was a kid. Then I'll swim in there. haha! How long has it been since I last wore a swimming costume? :/
A nice resort. xDLOL! my idea =D
The Map!
LOL? Da Chang Jin restaurant?
The front porch.Then went to Ayar Hitam. Nice cowboy hats don't you think?
Then I saw my favourite. xD xD
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Major Wee-ness! xD
I was wondering whether this place sold any of these.. then my mum suddenly pointed out of the window. "LOOK!" :o There it was.. God Loves Me. LOL. xD
The firecrackers at night. Lousy camera la. LOL!
I really didn't do much there leh.. EAT, SLEEP, PLAY CARD GAMES ON LAPPY, DO REPORT, BATHE.. and the cycle repeats.. for 2 and 1/2 days.
Welcome to Singapore! LOL! Red is an OX-picious colour. xD This shirt is my christmas present from an aunt and the skirt.. um.. is an old one. LOL!
Then I saw my favourite. xD xD
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Major Wee-ness! xD
I was wondering whether this place sold any of these.. then my mum suddenly pointed out of the window. "LOOK!" :o There it was.. God Loves Me. LOL. xDThen slept the rest of the journey to Gerisek Muar - My papa's hometown.
reached there on time to eat reunion dinner. heh.
The firecrackers at night. Lousy camera la. LOL!
I really didn't do much there leh.. EAT, SLEEP, PLAY CARD GAMES ON LAPPY, DO REPORT, BATHE.. and the cycle repeats.. for 2 and 1/2 days. CNY day 1 - 26/01 outfit..
Welcome to Singapore! LOL! Red is an OX-picious colour. xD This shirt is my christmas present from an aunt and the skirt.. um.. is an old one. LOL!CNY day 2 - 27/01 outfit..
This yellow blouse is from my mum.. she buy liao then dun want.. give me.. The tank top inside is old one.. only the jeans is new. LOL!
My bro is kind of addicted to the free cell game in my lappy. LOL.
Went back to Ayar Hitam.
fruits..
really hot there.. the sun can burn sia.. I think its worse there than in Singapore. =x
me.
This yellow blouse is from my mum.. she buy liao then dun want.. give me.. The tank top inside is old one.. only the jeans is new. LOL! My bro is kind of addicted to the free cell game in my lappy. LOL.
Then left lor.
Went back to Ayar Hitam.
fruits..
really hot there.. the sun can burn sia.. I think its worse there than in Singapore. =x
me.went back to the same restaurant as the CNY eve lunch. But this time is for reunion dinner.
Yu sheng.. frankly speaking, I love the lao-ing.. but I dun like the eating part. LOL. Why can't yu sheng be made up of jelly or noodles? LOL, i think these taste better. haha!
Sharkfin soup..
Cod fish .. honeyed chicken..
prawns..
A huge pile of glutinous rice.
this is mum. And there's a joke to this pic. All in the name of fun. =D My family.. only she likes the chestnut on the glutinous rice. So when my bro picked out the chestnuts to throw, she went "If you dun want the chestnuts, I want" Then dunno why, we all started laughing. cos my bro gave her all the chestnuts.. which was a lot. Then she said.. I dun want so many! Then we started the chestnut story. Lazy to tell. haha. A bit forget already.. I old liao. LOL!
then we had this cooling dessert. Chin chow and sea coconut. I only like the chin chow, not the sea coconut. So my papa got them all. LOL!
*An interesting fact.
A very flowery deco..
The petrol cost in M'sia.. No comments from me here...
So.. you thought and I thought we were gonna get stuck in the massive traffic jam for hours.. cos its day 2 of CNY and there's work/school/no public holiday tmr so everyone would be rushing back. However.. there was NO JAM AGAIN!!! o.o Thank God Once Again! omg omg omg...
Yu sheng.. frankly speaking, I love the lao-ing.. but I dun like the eating part. LOL. Why can't yu sheng be made up of jelly or noodles? LOL, i think these taste better. haha!
Sharkfin soup..
Cod fish .. honeyed chicken..
prawns..
A huge pile of glutinous rice.
this is mum. And there's a joke to this pic. All in the name of fun. =D My family.. only she likes the chestnut on the glutinous rice. So when my bro picked out the chestnuts to throw, she went "If you dun want the chestnuts, I want" Then dunno why, we all started laughing. cos my bro gave her all the chestnuts.. which was a lot. Then she said.. I dun want so many! Then we started the chestnut story. Lazy to tell. haha. A bit forget already.. I old liao. LOL!
then we had this cooling dessert. Chin chow and sea coconut. I only like the chin chow, not the sea coconut. So my papa got them all. LOL!*An interesting fact.
The Set meal we ate was one for 6 ppl, cos that's the minimum liao.. We only 4 ppl..
Guess wad.. we tar pao-ed every single dish except the dessert home. LOL! So you know wad's for dinner the next few days...
See for yourself.....
A very flowery deco..
The petrol cost in M'sia.. No comments from me here...
So.. you thought and I thought we were gonna get stuck in the massive traffic jam for hours.. cos its day 2 of CNY and there's work/school/no public holiday tmr so everyone would be rushing back. However.. there was NO JAM AGAIN!!! o.o Thank God Once Again! omg omg omg...We estimated to reach home at like 12 but we reached at like 9!!! 3 hours saved!!! xD
Yeah, then bathed than continued chatting on msn. =D I love the internet. But I proved that I could live without it for 3 days. =D hahaha!
No more CNY public holiday day: Wednesday - 28/01
Ah ching had to go to school to hand in the project 1 report. So she rushed out.. as usual..
& she was greeted by CNY cows early in the morning. LOL. Mooo....
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 1:56 PM
+ + +




.jpg)

Photo taken with the help of a professional photographer sitting just opposite us. =D .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



<< Home