Saturday, January 24, 2009
Oh What a Day - Gonna prepare for GONG XI FA CAI
Fridays.. the reds? cos Mondays are blue. LOL! All crap.
After prac, I went to hand in the form for the camp with zy to Mr Lame. LOL. That's his real name. haha!
Then went to find nabilah, fiza and charmaine at North Canteen. Was appetite-less then. Considering I ate a rice ball. haha. Then we went to the library as it was cooler there. Played a bit on charmaine's psp then I went for the YEP interview with CK, LA and jacq. The 3 of them were really cute. haha. Really made me laugh. haha! Hope that we would all get to go cambodia together. :D
Then was a bit late for organic chem lecture.
Then after lecture went macs. Charmaine went to buy stuff for her mum. xD So she left first. :) So me fiza and nabilah went to macs. I treated them Mc Flurry, one each ok. heh. Lucky them. haha. Charmaine will get her turn. =D Then did some stuff and joked around with them. Then had a short meeting with NYAA ppl before we went for the ateam's commissioning.
Let's see, shiying, zhiyong, yuenleong, nas, wenquan & I went for it.
a Group pic xD. Shiying-her friend-zhiyong-yuenleong-me.
yup. That's how my day in sch ended.
I reached home, was rather tired.. then i dozed off till 11pm. Then I went to shower and went to chat online. =D Like that won't emo. =D
Unpleasant things will always happen. But I can't do a thing. I've no right to do so and neither do I bother. Cos things will just get worse. No point being "hero".
Anyway, CNY is coming, wanna make myself happy. Of course and everyone who wants to be happy, happy. Those that wanna be unhappy, suit yourself. XIN NIAN KUAI LE!!! Happy advanced Chinese New Year!!!
Ahh great.. I haven't bought a single piece of new clothing for the CNY... T.T All I have is a red shirt for my christmas present from my aunt. And I bought myself a new pair of shoes that cost $19.90. And a new pair of jeans that costs $15. Yeah that's about it. Wear back last year's one lor. HAHA! I'm too poor and I've no time for shopping. Pathetic? yeah. So yeah, I envy those who managed to grab great deals, cos I didn't get the chance this year. Sobs..
Meeting up with the girls tmr, sweet xD
BB!!!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:37 AM
+ + +




<< Home