Saturday, February 07, 2009
A touch of Yayness in the midst of complication.
There are many things happening but I'm not gonna waste my time talking nor brooding about it. Cos its just not worth it. Oh whatever, do what you want, I'm not gonna care. =D
Anyway, this is tikogay once again. After a makeover. LOL!

Anyway, the yay thing abt this post is I'm in YEP! Wow! Yay! =D
I'll repeat myself once again, I dislike no one. I'm just fed up with myself. =D I'll take this as a learning experience. Oh boy, ain't I gonna be full of it when I reach the workplace level. This is just the beginning. I prefer to let nature take its course. What will be seen will be seen in time to come. No need for other forms of intervention. =D
ok for yesterday, I met zys and oliver for lunch then went to do the organic chem revision questions with nabilah. Thanks sandra for lending me the ques. ^^ Then went for lecture. Then after lecture, went to print the stuff, and went for NYAA meeting.
then had an interesting conversation on msn.. one topic was on farting. LOL! Something found on the web by one of the chatters, haha.
The Vain Person
One who loves the smell of his own farts.
The Amiable Person
One who loves the smell of other people's farts.
The Proud Person
One who thinks his farts are exceptionable fine.
The Shy Person
One who releases silent farts then blushes.
The Imprudent Person
One who boldly farts out loud, and then laughs.
The Unfortunate Person
One who tries hard to fart, but shits instead.
The Scientific Person
One who farts frequently, but is truly concerned for the environment.
The Nervous Person
One who stops in the middle of a fart.
The Honest Person
One who admitted he farted, but offers a good medical reason.
The Dishonest Person
One who farts but blames the dog.
The Foolish Person
One who suppresses a fart for hours and hours.
The Thrifty Person
One who always has several farts in reserve.
The Anti-Social Person
One who excuses himself and farts in complete privacy.
The Strategic Person
One who conceals his farts with loud coughing.
The Sadistic Person
One who farts in bed and then fluffs the covers over his bedmate.
ok for yesterday, I met zys and oliver for lunch then went to do the organic chem revision questions with nabilah. Thanks sandra for lending me the ques. ^^ Then went for lecture. Then after lecture, went to print the stuff, and went for NYAA meeting.
then had an interesting conversation on msn.. one topic was on farting. LOL! Something found on the web by one of the chatters, haha.
The Vain Person
One who loves the smell of his own farts.
The Amiable Person
One who loves the smell of other people's farts.
The Proud Person
One who thinks his farts are exceptionable fine.
The Shy Person
One who releases silent farts then blushes.
The Imprudent Person
One who boldly farts out loud, and then laughs.
The Unfortunate Person
One who tries hard to fart, but shits instead.
The Scientific Person
One who farts frequently, but is truly concerned for the environment.
The Nervous Person
One who stops in the middle of a fart.
The Honest Person
One who admitted he farted, but offers a good medical reason.
The Dishonest Person
One who farts but blames the dog.
The Foolish Person
One who suppresses a fart for hours and hours.
The Thrifty Person
One who always has several farts in reserve.
The Anti-Social Person
One who excuses himself and farts in complete privacy.
The Strategic Person
One who conceals his farts with loud coughing.
The Sadistic Person
One who farts in bed and then fluffs the covers over his bedmate.
For me.. hmm.. I'll go "Heys, mind moving somewhere else? I just farted." LOL! That's for ppl close to me. For strangers.. I'm the one with red words above. hehe. =D
I'll keep my cool. For keeping cool is cool. I won't bother to rant even though I think its cool. =D
okie then, bye cyber world; the scary and deceiving world~!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 1:58 PM
+ + +





<< Home