Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Friday, March 06, 2009

Off to the world of BIRDS with Charmaine! xD

HAPPY 200th POST!!!!! xDxDxD

Oh how I... MISS CHARMAINE MISS CHARMAINE MISS CHARMAINE MISS CHARMAINE MISS CHARMAINE ........ This is the first time I finally managed to go out with her this holiday! OMG.. exams were like over last wed? My goodness! Anyway..

We decided to go to the Singapore Jurong Bird Park! Considering my fascination of ducks. hehe.

So, I met her at 9am at Sembawang MRT and we MRTed to BoonLay, tar pao-ed some brunch and took bus 194 to the destination.

So yeah.. bought the $18 tickets and went in.

We decided to skip the World of Hawks show and proceeded to see te penguins! xD I've got a new love, 'The Puffin'!
Photobucket
YAY! The Puffin!

ok, now presenting to you... The Penguins!
Photobucket
king, macaroni, angel penguins.... so many..
Photobucket
The dark figures are not penguins. They're charmaine & I! xD
Photobucket
Feeding time!
Photobucket
I love those Beautiful, colourful parrots!

The Birds & Buddies show at the Pools Amphitheatre. Photobucket
Photobucket
woah, look at the parrots fly!
Photobucket
The Pelicans! xD
Photobucket
Photobucket
The vulture!
Photobucket
Photobucket
The talcon? haha. Its one big bird..
Photobucket
Flamingoes!

Photobucket
Loves! xD
Photobucket
heh, giant peacock!
Photobucket
A sundial? haha. I totally forgot the spelling. =x
Photobucket
Photobucket
woah.. kowai
Photobucket
pull ah ching pull!

Took a photo with the birds. xD With my own camera. FREE. =D
Photobucket
If we bought the pic from them.. its a freakin $18!!!! As ex as the entrance fee itself. I'll be crazy to buy that..

Then proceeded to talk with the 'talking birds'
Photobucket
They failed to talk.. They screeched and howled and even moaned. The poor things.. :'(
Photobucket
more flamingoes. xD

No real hawks in sight.. just a fake one. hehe.
Photobucket
At the splash pool..
Photobucket
Boohoo I'm soaked!
Photobucket
Yay! It's pouring!

LOL..

Photobucket
The cute botak birdies..
Photobucket
There's a kid in the house.
Photobucket
omg.. more kids!

behind are duckies! xDxDxD
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A random shot. LOL.
Photobucket
eh.. a bird?

After allowing mosquitoes to feast on us against our wills, we proceeded to the cooling World of Darkness to see our night buddies. =D
Photobucket
That is a fake.
Photobucket
we're all learning to fly! =D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A snow owl. How adorable. If its dark in there 24/7, when do these poor guys sleep? o.0

once out back into daylight..
Photobucket
super bright red birds! haha.
Photobucket
more birdies?
Photobucket
more more.. nice nests btw..
Photobucket
Another talcon.

Lory Lofts...
Photobucket that's charmaine btw..
I was too lazy to upload all. hehe.
Photobucket
lol.. see that phone? We had just bought the $3 bird food ready to feed the birds when owen called. LOL! He must be wondering why I couldn't hear him that well & what the background rackus was all about. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

& here we go!
Photobucket
birdy birdy~
Photobucket
charmaine doing the feeding..
Photobucket
heh. watery bird food..
Photobucket
Of all the birds.. this big heavy one had to cling on to my hand... Look at those claws... "Owwy.."
Photobucket
"Ouwch.."
Photobucket
heh, finally i managed to make it grab the container instead. hehe.
Photobucket
HAHAHA!
Photobucket
Ahh! The bird rejected my love. I'm SHOCKED! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Photobucket
& another..
Photobucket
LOL.. does my hand look like a tree branch to them? :/
Photobucket
yummy yummy.. i wonder how their food taste like. haha!
Photobucket
charmaine feeding..
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
look at those hungry eyes...
Photobucket
LOL.. those fatties just sat there and posed as my models..
Photobucket
heh. My phone was right in its face.
Photobucket
you dirty bird! wipe your beak!
Photobucket
This bird performing a split...

Photobucket
woah! Its flexible! hahaha!
Photobucket

Photobucket
& we walked on that suspension bridge.. which wasn't shaky.. lol..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm superching! xD

we then went excavating..
Photobucket
Photobucket
more photos..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
& we we approached by an NYP marketting student to conduct a survey. It was an extremely long survey.. LOL.. We were perspiring as we answered. haha!
Photobucket
duckies!
Photobucket
YAY more colourful birdies!

Oh yeah & we finished up our lunches outside Boon Lay MRT.
Photobucket
we budget budget. haha! & we also bought fresh fuji apple juice for $1 each & barley drink. LOL. Thirsty fellas we are. =D

Me acting cool with my $6 cap.
Photobucket
Photobucket
heh.
Photobucket
World Peace. xD

We bounced at Joo Koon station or something..
Photobucket
I quite like the new station design. =D

Then bothof us slept.. all the way to city hall station. LOL. So tired! & we transfered to red line to douby ghaut.

& we went to build-a-bear!
Photobucket
Yay, I'm stuffing my bear. No heartbeats and sounds for bear bear pls.. I'll be frightened by it if I roll over it at night. LOL.
Photobucket
My bear has a heart though. =D

Final product to be revealed. =D

Then we went to spotlight.

LOL.. Hats for St. Patricks day!
Photobucket
Photobucket
ah ching ah.. wad would you do next?
Photobucket
hahaha! these are not hats actually.. but we wore them on our heads anyway..
Photobucket
charmaine said I looked like a monk. Do I? o.o
Photobucket
heh, stylo! xD
Photobucket
Now she said I looked like an artist. HAHAHA!

Went daiso next..
Photobucket
look in that mirror. its me. xD

Then we went round the shops.. then to the This Fashion nearby.. the one that I just went on Tues. LOL.

Then we went to Borders to find the book that charmaine wanted which couldn't be found.. I slept there on the 2 bear boxes anyway. LOL. & she was nice enough to let me snooze. Lucky I didn't drool. haha! Ppl must have been staring. o___o

Then walked to Far East Plaza for our Tom Yam Seafood Ramen! xD I ordered extra noodles & I still finished it all!
Photobucket
& with space left for dessert. hehe.

we went for Snow Ice. xD
Photobucket
we shared it. xD
Photobucket

Photobucket
weee! We're food crazy!

&&&&

Tadah!!!!! The bears!
Photobucket
cute right? hahahahahahaha!

Charmaine with Little Miss Tomato, & Me with Little Miss Random. =D
Photobucket
They've got birth certs. xD 5/3, we'll remember it. xD

& notice I chose a green environment shirt for Little Miss Random. xD Cos I'm a Green Ambassador! xD Weee!

Yay! I love yesterday! xD We sure had loads of fun! hehe.

Ah ching will be getting busy from tmr onwards.. aww..
See the list of activities I'm busy with:
NYAA, Athletics, Green Ambassadors, YEP, MMA, NDP & NE project.

Wow wee.. Ah ching's gonna rush through them all! Even if it's gonna take up her sleeping and play time! I've neglected track training though. I've gotta self train! I am actually, doing crutches and my skipping rope and all. =D Going Cambodia next wed.. anyone sending me off? hahaha! My family maybe. =D 16 days, 16 days.. I will miss my everyone in Singapore...

Hmm.. NYAA peeps should be back from the Bintan trip today. Hope they enjoyed the trip. ^-^ Sunburnt I guess? hahaha! But camps are fun! Pity I couldn't go. But its ok. I shouldn't get involved in anymore new activities.. I'm busy enough for now. haha! Holidays are also for us to relax. heh.

Alright.. gonna run to the tv to catch the last episode of 豪杰春香 k, now is 7.26pm. Running! xD

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 4:58 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Tuesday - 3/3 & Wednesday - 4/3
+ It's a b'day celebration day!
+ The Sunday & Now -> Monday
+ My Friday & 1/2 Saturday 27/02/09
+ Yoohoo!!! I'm free from exams! For now. LOL!
+ I am emotionallovingintuitiveimaginativecautioussh...
+ In the midst of Examination days...
+ HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+ Who likes exams? Raise your hand if you do.
+ OMG.. I nearly fainted. 10/02




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p