Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yoohoo!!! I'm free from exams! For now. LOL!

ok I shall say this. Exam stinks, holidays RULE! Yippee!

As usual, I love my holidays packed with activities. & yes, it packed itself full to the brim. haha! No time to work. lol. = no money.

lol during exam studying i do go a bit nuts.. i was digging through my accessories (i have too many..) and I found this. LOL.
given by my aunt during last christmas. haha. well.. i wear these as you can see.. at home. HAHAHA.

LOL! ultraman lamp! it was my bros.. mine was hellokitty, but its used downstairs now. LOL. Wad a joke!. Yeah yeah.. messy..
then i always give myself treats..
yayness! marshie mellows!
with some chocolate somemore! weee!!!

ok after the last paper... Wednesday - 25/02...
I had to bid my painful farewells to charmaine as I had to meet Mr Stewart Tan for some briefing. LOL. I guess my life in poly will be even busier in the future if I take up this task. haha! I've gotta give it some thought first. Dun wanna overwork myself. Brains need to recharge you know?
After which wanwen and I stayed in Macs till track time.
Well, for track, I did gym training. It was pretty fun and strenous at the same time. & NYP gym really rocks! There's tv there diff channels.. and there's even a tv in front of the threadmill! LOL! Cool sia! I'm gonna run on that threadmill soon, just you wait! hahaha! & watching america's funniest videos and exercising at the same time is bad. BUAHAHAHA!
Then was track makan session. I think its really fun! haha. Organised by justina and atiqa. It was coach's and lynn's b'day. haha. thanks! xD It was great! and i kanna forfeit. haha, gotta eat up wad they gave. They're nice though, its good food. Its a forfeit cos most of us were full already. haha! Woah than was really full! Pics will be up soon! =D
Reached home at 10+, than bathed, and onlined, and freaked out to see 36 emails waiting for me to reveal their insides.. and so.. I was lazy to blog. LOL!
Thursday - 26/02
No morning calls were heard when they promised me the night before. LOL! Nevertheless, I managed to wake up at 9.15am.
I met pey lih at mrt at 9.45am then walked to school and waited for the rest of YEP IT side to arrive. Then we cleaned up some computers and stuff.. and stacked them up..
that's how we transported them.. heavy sia.. okok i'm weak.

heh. cheese!

LOL looks like cows waiting to be milked! =x
and the monitors were lined up to go party! LOL! me and my crap.

As the monitors go marching in~
we can't resist not taking pics of them. hahaha!
and i posed with them. =D

then Mr Aw taught us how to clone the PCs that is. then we went for lunch. I joined zhengyi, oliver and zhiyong, then parted again after that. haha. Went back for more IT duties. Then paste paste paste, write write write. haha. Then went to the room and I actually fell alseep! LOL too tired liao.
Then I woke up to accompany pey lih to SA office and to print stuff.
Then went back, chatted a bit and left. =D They're nice ppl, its gonna be fun in cambodia! xD
Then I met up with Karen bestie. xD
yeap. we shopped a bit than ate this below. Unagi bento set.
and karen ate the dunno wad chicken also. haha.

yippee! I love meet ups. Will have one more real soon! ^^*

okie.. i guess sleeping time is minimal.. I have a teambuilding session for YEP tmr. woah.. and track.. hmm.. should i go? I'm aching all over.. lols. track = tough training!

ok i did a great many quizzes in facebook as well. Go there see. =D I'll post them here if i have the time. =D

Toodles ppl! Polyians! enjoy your hols!!! xD

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:52 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ I am emotionallovingintuitiveimaginativecautioussh...
+ In the midst of Examination days...
+ HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+ Who likes exams? Raise your hand if you do.
+ OMG.. I nearly fainted. 10/02
+ TikoGayness?
+ Steamboat Dinner once again.
+ A touch of Yayness in the midst of complication.
+ ok, another day of slacking.
+ Steamboat Dinner!




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p