Thursday, March 05, 2009
It's a b'day celebration day!
So yes, I've been too caught up with my stuff that I'm only continuing from Mon night's post now. =D
I went to J8 from school to meet the girls. xD Whoots! Loads of misses! Then we hung round Minitoons and I upgraded my card after spending a fortune on the chewy gummies there. Karen & I love sweets! LOL. Then we headed to Sakae Sushi where karen booked a table the previous day. =D So we sat down, the 6 of us (karen, wendys, jiaxin, weileng and me) at first. We ordered drinks while waiting for Vidya to arrive. Then the usual phototakings. =D Well, no one brought a good camera. hehe. Well but the pics from karen seems better than mine. So yeah, all credits to her. xD
The b'day girl! Wendy Teo Yu Min! Happy advanced 18th Birthday!!! Her real birthdate is tmr. hehe. 3rd March.


The phototaking continued..
wendy, wendy, jiaxin.
weileng, me, karen
Wendy Heng.. she started laughing and laughing at the huge bowl of ramen.. Well.. the bowl was huge.. It feels as though you're eating ramen in a pail. HAHAHAHA!!! Her laughter was sooo contagious that I nearly got a stitch. LOL!
heh, big big bowl.. little little noodles..
look at the amount of sushi we consumed. haha.
heh, the b'day girl with the pressie karen & I gave. 30% bought, 70% handmade. =D She has to be happy with it! I spent loads of time and effort on that. haha!
Come to think of it.. I've no idea what was her reaction to it. hehe. Cos I left early to collect my bro's b'day cake..
So yeah group photo without me. I should find a way to photoshop myself in. hehe. That's when I get the software. xD
Yeah so rushed home for another b'day celebration. Pardon my haggard look.. I'm tired after running about the whole day.

yup, happy b'day my bro who loves cheese. =D bro & me
mum, bro, me
papa, bro, me.
& as usual.. the same old chocolate cake for the the 5th year in a row for him.. last year was the 4th year in the row having the exact same cake as him.. I shall put a stop to this. LOL.
Alrighty.. May all wishes come true for you my bro.. Be more sociable, more hardworking, play a bit less computer games, do well for SYF, do well for your 'O's this year & be a happy guy. xD
I bought him a shirt. I'm a nice sis ain't I? HAHAHAHAHA!
ok, my first time celebrating 2 b'days in 1 day. haha! Happy b'day to both! I've been singing b'day songs non stop I realised. hahahaha! okie! gotta start typing my next post!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:31 PM
+ + +




<< Home