Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Monday, March 02, 2009

The Sunday & Now -> Monday

Hi, This is me in a corner of NYP library. heh. I'm now gonna blog abt yesterday and earlier. =D

Sunday - 01/03!

Happy March 2009! xD

went church in the morning as usual and rushed to Toa Payoh after that to develop my 400+ photos of my time in NYP. LOL. Then had dim sum lunch there.
After which i rushed to AMK hub to buy my bro's b'day present and meet xinyi and zhengyi. Then we went to cityhall mrt to wait for cheryl and we mrted to Bedok where we took bus 401 to meet oliver at East Coast Park.

Then upon arrival, Mother Nature decided that she hated me and started crying. I should be the one crying yo! It rained and poured..

Then we took shelter under 1 restaurant and one of the waitress took out a box of ponchos and gave some to us! Wow! What excellent thoughfulness! Somemore we didn't go there to eat. lol. Next time must go there. hahaha.
Even with an umbrella, I still looked like that. hahahaha!
Then we took a bus to Parkway Parade..

& I fell asleep on another bus to Eunos mrt..
Then we mrted to Tampines and took a shuttle bus to IKEA.
walked around in there and had a good laugh. haha.

Then we makaned there with their super confusing system of purchasing meals.
But the food was good! =D

Then bought ice cream. Original price $1.50. We bought it at $1. haha!
I ate a bit le. =x

Then while waiting for th shuttle bus..
sat on the railings..

Boo.. we're jailbirds.. lol.

me & cheryl
then took that shuttle bus to Tampines mrt. Then we went to Tampines mall's royal sporting house where xinyi bought a bag.
Then I mrted to bugis and took 851 home. lol. quite moody.. cos of the weather? nvm..
anyway, tikogay cheers me up all the same. :) I should stop beig emo for no reason or even if there's a reason, I should stop doing so. Cos its a waste of my time and energy. So I'm not gonna care. heh!
he was craving for b'day cakes.. so I gave him 1.. ex lor.. 2000 coins... But seeing how happy he looked.. ok la. haha. Hope you didn't eat the candle as well. ^^
ok then Monday - 02/03
I only updating morning nia. haha. The rest will be in my next post. =D
I met Pey Lih in the morning at 9.15am cos i was late. =x Then went there punctually to realised once again that we were one of the first to arrive. haha! always feel kanna cheated. Then ya da da.. haha. Normal stuff. Did some secretary duties. =D Then yeah, had lunch with pey lih and now here in the library. haha. I'm feeling sleepy.. gah.. still have a long night awaiting me. Wake up ah ching!!! D:
ok hope you've enjoyed the post, or not.
NYAA peeps going Bintan trip, Oliver have attachment, I have YEP. We're gonna be separated for a while, especially for me. sobs.. nvm.. I need to stay strong. I have this feeling that I'll be less dependent on ppl by the time the next sem comes. Whether be it my personality or pure pride. I need to be frank, I'm finding it quite hard to maintain friends. I think its me. Something's greatly wrong here.. Maybe I'm just born to have a lousy social life. Not that the friends treat me badly or what.. I just feel inferior. yeah. and unimportant. I don't blame anyone.. its just my own thinking.. emoness.. emotions.. a great attribute of cancers.. I should stop being a crab.. hard on the outside, super soft in the inside. I need to stand up, for singapore and myself. Stand up tall ah ching! Reach up for the stars! Don't cry!
oh great.. why do I always feel so useless..







posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 6:07 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ My Friday & 1/2 Saturday 27/02/09
+ Yoohoo!!! I'm free from exams! For now. LOL!
+ I am emotionallovingintuitiveimaginativecautioussh...
+ In the midst of Examination days...
+ HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+ Who likes exams? Raise your hand if you do.
+ OMG.. I nearly fainted. 10/02
+ TikoGayness?
+ Steamboat Dinner once again.
+ A touch of Yayness in the midst of complication.




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p